So you thought that it would be better to break the site rules by posting your trades here?
Comment has been collapsed.
No, I'm sorry, but that's not like that. I didn't want to post any trades here. Just wanted to know if anyone has it, that's all. But if you say, I'm breaking the rules, I'llmost surely remove this discussion right now. I really am sorry, I'm really new to this site.
Comment has been collapsed.
As you can see in the Guidelines:
You should keep searching on sites like Steamtrades or barter.vg (I use the second one).
Comment has been collapsed.
5,761 Comments - Last post 50 minutes ago by js93583
3 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Tourfaint
4 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Nogift4u
18,705 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by Ifoundadeadrat
1,910 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by DeafCrocodile
39 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by Foxhack
1,915 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by Axelflox
4 Comments - Last post 46 minutes ago by X37
252 Comments - Last post 52 minutes ago by kctan
2,208 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by nocnocylc
38 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by ithamore
833 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by vot4ol
693 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Lizewski
1,490 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by heberduarte
Hi everyone! I'm looking for someone who has a copy of Divinity II: Developer's Cut and is willing to trade it.
I have looked on other sites, but cannot find anyone who has it. Please let me know if you can help me.
Comment has been collapsed.