I'd have something to ask you guys.....
I bought the indie gala bundle(for the first time from them).....they were asking for paypal....but i have a mastercard.....so I put the card number and all....and bought the bundle, then i entered my email to get the keys, and there was a mail from Paypal saying that there was a problem with my payment....but on my cell phone a text messagge arrived from my bank (as usual everytime i make a transaction with that credit card) saying that the money were taken! I've tryied to contact the indiegala support....but no answer what should I do? Can someone help me pls?! (srry for my bad english btw :P)

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

never trust indiegala and don't have faith in their support.

9 years ago

After receving that email from Paypal...i was thinking that there is a problem with my credit card....so i wanted just to try and to see if it works on other sites....i bought a 49 cents game from steam just a few minutes ago...and it worked...I had this problem only with this INDIEGALA site....

9 years ago

I'd rather say "don't trust PayPal", but I might be biased.
With IG - using it regularly, no problem so far. Couple of time I had to contact support I was answered in a timely and efficient manner, and problems were resolved to my satisfaction.
P.S. I use Google Wallet with my CC, after more than 6 months - not a hiccough, would recommend to everyone.

9 years ago

I like this Monday Bundle a lot....so after trying with pay pal (and paying without receiving...)...I wanted to try again with google wallet (but even here I used my Mastercard)...It didn't worked too (it said that the order was cancelled)...but at least Google didn't got me no money!!!!

9 years ago

hmm... you can try again with Wallet (it might be connection problems - I got it from time to time 'cause of my old notebook twitches). If still no luck - try to see if payment was stopped from you CC for some reason. I had (long time ago) to specifically authorize new payment (first time) for some service that was charging oversea - my CC was on "alert" for suspicious activities XD. Dealt with that by calling their customer support #.

9 years ago

Why? I have recently contacted them because of an issue and they replied fast enough and seemed willing to help. The issue has not been solved yet, but considering that last 3 days were not working days, I'm not worried yet.

9 years ago

At least you had a reply....I wrote them 2-3 hours ago or something like that and still no answer...

9 years ago

I got the reply on the next day, not right away. They are located in Italy, if I'm not mistaken, and it's holiday there today. I would say to wait till tomorrow before starting to worry.

9 years ago

I actually live in Italy ...and yes, indeed today it's holiday!So you are right i guess. Ok I will wait until tomorrow, hopefully they will answer.

9 years ago

yes, that. 2-3 hrs is not really a problem - though I understand that you want to buy that bundle before price increase. Just buy it again - and then tell them to cancel first order (if it was charged). Or just cancel that through PayPal or even right from your CC (it's an additional step though - you will have to contact this particular CS too, but that's an option). And yes - one of my problems was quite similar to yours (I "got" a bundle - but without game links), and I just bought a bundle second time (got links properly and all was good) - first charge was reversed by IG support, and it took only 2 days and 2 emails exchanged, and I think it could have been faster if not for time difference and my totally irrational schedule.
P.S. hope everything works out good. Good Luck! oh, and Happy Holiday!

9 years ago

I am afraid that i might buy it againg...they will charge me for the second time, and still no games!

9 years ago

hmmm... I have more faith in IG ;)
btw - on your profile page do you have that bundle already (just without game links, like I had) - or not at all? If you do - make sure you check "gift" option when you buy it second time (links would be inside the "gift" - you don't have to send a gift to yourself, just open it from your profile and activate as usual).
If no, you don't have it on your profile bundle list at all - just buy it regularly, it should work fine.
And again - I would totally try to buy it again just to see if it works (it should). After all - you can charge back today, tomorrow, or up to 30 days as most CC policies works - if your experience with IG in general (and that bundle in particular) is bad and you don't get what you paid for.

9 years ago

i never had an issue with indiegala -because i never bought a bundle from them- but i read lots of complaints about them and how ridiculous their support is. i just checked my email to see how much it took humble bundle to reply a payment related email. 25 minutes.

9 years ago

Compare to Steam support... but lets not go there, I don't want to be responsible for starting a flame war. XD

9 years ago

So you paid via credit card (mastercard) AND paypal?

Were you double charged?

Did you receive the games?

9 years ago

There was saying that if I pay with mastercard, PayPal will get a small tax from my credit card...like +10 cent or something like that! No, i havent received no game...that's why i am asking what to do....

9 years ago

wow... and you still use them? Go Google Wallet! You will like it!
and no additional charges (unless currency converted, like on Bundle Stars - but that would be your CC and not GW)
As for your particular problem - check you card account online (if you haven't yet) - see if there's a charge pending to Paypal and/or IG. If no - you can buy IG bundle now using Google Wallet or other methods of payment (but not PayPal). Check again tomorrow - if there's still not one for Paypal - you are good (afaik).
Also check your Paypal account - if you have charges for IG there. If yes - stop it. If not - check again tomorrow, but you should be safe.

9 years ago

Same problem here. And not response yet from indiegala, 1 day ago...

The support finaly answer you?

8 years ago

I've been having a problem lately and I was hoping someone here could help me figure out how to resolve it.

I've used Paypal to purchase from IndieGala in the past. However I've tried several times to purchase the current Majesco bundle (a friend and I want to play Double Dragon). It won't work.

It's not my card, because I've purchased two humble bundles during the time frame that I have been attempting to purchase the IndieGala bundle (several times).

I've contacted IndieGala (no real help there), and Paypal (whose support seems unable or unwilling to understand the problem). I've gone back and forth with Paypal a few times, taken their suggestions of using new browsers and clearing the cache, but it hasn't helped.

Paypal also did not work with Fiverr during this time (though again it did work with Amazon and HumbleBundle). I was willing to use my credit card on Fiverr though, and it worked fine (same card attached to paypal). I do not want to give IndieGala my card info though.

Advice? Thanks!

7 years ago

I know this thread is old but I'm trying to buy Dragon Ball FighterZ from Indiegala and my Paypal doesn't work, first time in then years I'm using this happened.

5 years ago

Might want to check all the info in your paypal to see if there's an issue

5 years ago

What do you mean by your PayPal doesn't work? Try to be a bit more specific. ;)
Also, did you already ask their support for assistance? They have good and fast customer support and just feel free to ask them.

Edit: PayPal may refuse certain transactions especially for virtual goods like Steam games, and it's possible that their automated fraud protection prevents you from purchasing.

5 years ago*

As soon as I try to pay with Paypal I receive a message saying they can't process the payment. Of course on my credit cards there are more than enough money to buy the game. Their support is not very usefull from what I understand by reading the forums, and the fact DB Fighterz is a limited sale means even if they reply the sale will be over (if it isn't already, I didn't check).

Paypal worked all the times I bought from Indiegala, this is the very first time I receive this error, but apparently having problems with Indiegala payments is rather common.

5 years ago

Ok, that's very annoying and you just can't tell on which end the problem actually is, it could be either on PayPal's side or just as well on IG's side.
Since you said you want to pay via PP and credit card, I assume the problem is on IG's end, because normally PP refuses only direct debit transactions, whereas credit card payments typically are going through just fine.

I'm sorry for you, but it seems you won't be able to solve it in time. :/

5 years ago

No problem, 2game just launched a sale with the game for the exact same price from Indiegala, so I'll probably get it here.

5 years ago

if the currency of the card is different from the currency of payment, the payment may hang in the queue (money has been withdrawn from the card, but in fact the payment has not been made, it can be viewed in the Internet bank)

5 years ago

Nope, I checked the history and the payment didn't process at all. The funny fact is I used Paypal to buy multiple bundles in the past, so if it worked in the past it should work now, the account is exactly the same. I see there are other people on the Indiegala forums with the same problem, so I presume it's on Indiegala's end.

5 years ago

4 years, 3 years, 2 years, now. This gets necroed to death.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.