Not something that interests me but it's been a while since Skyrim LE has been this cheap so you might wanna consider heading over to GMG if you wanna get it super cheap.

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Doesn't seem like anyone's interested in this but I'll just give it a bump before going to sleep ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7 years ago

to me it appears with a price of 7.49€, wich is the sale price before the remastered edition announcement.

7 years ago

Still a decent price, but it does seem like the cheapest price is for those that are using GBP currency on GMG.

7 years ago

I am not interesting in ii but I give you "bumb" for your better sleeping.. :) good night.

7 years ago

Very good price, but only 1 purchase per account and I bought it a few weeks/months ago from GMG :(

7 years ago

I bought this earlier for £4.31 using the BLACKFRIDAY10 code.

7 years ago

Ah, yeah.. should probably put a notice about that coupon as well. Thanks for the reminder.

7 years ago

if i buy this i can upgrade this to se? i see this on game description

7 years ago

valid question

7 years ago

No. The free upgrade was only until the day of release. Sorry, too little too late.

7 years ago

yes. i bought it too just to upgrade to se. i just looked at the bethesda-website: https://bethesda.net/en/article/8s0xLtUArmU6MUi2Wau06/skyrim-special-edition-now-available & there is written:
"Please note that if you do not complete your Skyrim + all DLC bundle until October 28,
your free upgrade to Skyrim Special Edition may take up to 36 hours to apply to your account."

so you still get the SE for free.... but not instantly. you have to wait some time to get it in your account.

on the GMG-Storepage it is even stated "get a free Upgrade to Skyrim SE".....

7 years ago*

That isn't what it says. If that was the case it would say "Please note that if you do not complete your Skyrim + all DLC bundle until AFTER October 28"

But it doesn't it says until October 28, meaning the 28th was the last day, and if you waited until the last day, it will take some time to receive the upgrade.

7 years ago

i bought the LE from gmg now, we will see. for me it´s said clearly that you can get the LE even the 28th is over.

i don´t say that they (bethesda/gmg) don´t have made a mistake in these announcements & didn´t mean it this way. but it´s worth trying! and if it turns out that it don´t work, i´ll take my money back from gmg

7 years ago

Good luck! :)

7 years ago

I am mildly curious if you can get the other edition from them, as it would be quite irregular from their standard business approach.

7 years ago

and if it turns out that it don´t work, i´ll take my money back from gmg

But wouldn't the key be already used then because you tried to activate it to get LE and got Dawnguard instead ?

7 years ago

Thanks for this!

7 years ago

it shows 9.99 usd for me :(

7 years ago

9,57 now lol

7 years ago

Different prices for different regions, it seems D: For once it looks like it's cheaper for those that have been defaulted to GBP.

7 years ago

usando el voucher de BLACKFRIDAY10 me queda en dolares a US$ 8,61

7 years ago

4,99 gbp son

7 years ago

Yeah, it's 4.99 gbp normally and 4.79 after you log in.

7 years ago

huh, that's a really low price, I could get that sum in like 16 reviews.

So how long does it last?

7 years ago

No idea honestly :v

7 years ago

it shows $8.61 for me. :(

7 years ago

It changed for me.
It was $9.99 the first time I saw this thread, now it's $9.57.

-_-

7 years ago

LOL. they may set a price randomly. :D

7 years ago

I'm hoping for $8.61 like you got. XD

7 years ago

but I'm hoping for £4.31 like bludshade got. :p

7 years ago

$8.61 in Canada. Good price. I already got it though, so not really interested.

7 years ago

I'll wait for it to appear in the $1 tier of the Humble Bethesda Bundle.

7 years ago

Have fun waiting on that one. You have a better chance of winning the biggest lottery jackpot ever, getting struck by lightning and meeting an undead Abraham Lincoln while having a 3 way with Mackenzie Davis and Mena Suvari in the drivers seat of an SSC Ultimate Aero going at full speed at a Chinese Nascar circuit.

7 years ago

lol +1

7 years ago

View attached image.
7 years ago

Thank. I'm already having fun waiting for it.

I'm sure that the chance of a Humble Bethesda Bundle is much higher than any of the other things you mentioned.

Just for fun, here's how I'd rate them:

Getting struck by lightning - rare but happens often enough. Can be arranged pretty easily if one wishes for it to happen.

The second thing: undead Abraham Lincoln makes the chance zero. Otherwise it's plausible though very unlikely. Not easy to arrange.

Skyrim LE in the $1 tier of the Humble Bethesda Bundle: I'm not sure about this specifically, but finding Skyrim LE for $1 or less over the course of the next 30 years has IMO a 90%+ chance.

7 years ago

Morrowind came out back in 2002. That's 14 years ago. And, t my knowledge, even THAT has yet to be in an HB for $1.Bethesda doesn't do HB.

7 years ago

Well, Daggerfall came out in 1996, that's 20 years ago, and it's available for free.

7 years ago

Do you need a 20 y old computer to run it or does it have a wrapper?

7 years ago

Use DosBox.

7 years ago

I'm sure that the chance of a Humble Bethesda Bundle is much higher than any of the other things you mentioned.

Nope. The chances for quantum physics to kick into high gear and make a supermodel spontaneously manifest from thin air right in front of you are mathematically more feasible than a Humble Bethesda Bundle. Apple making a new iOS version that makes old iPhones more responsive and faster is more likely than a Humble Bethesda Bundle. The entire population of Texas waking up one day and sign a petition to ban all firearms from the state is more likely than a Humble Bethesda Bundle.

7 years ago

BTW, if anyone didn't get it, I was joking. But I liked the discussion that ensued.

And really, I don't need to own Skyrim, but if I do find it for $1 or less, I'll buy it, to join the rest of the Elder Scrolls games I'm not playing. (The only one I did invest a lot of time in was Daggerfall.)

7 years ago

Awesome, thank you. Been waiting for a cheap price for a long time. Got the newsletter too but didn't even notice it. thanks for the heads up.

7 years ago

Just a heads up to anyone that doesn't realize this- even if you DO buy this version, it's too late to get the SE for free with it.

7 years ago

ehm....no? i just looked at the bethesda-website: https://bethesda.net/en/article/8s0xLtUArmU6MUi2Wau06/skyrim-special-edition-now-available & there is written:
"Please note that if you do not complete your Skyrim + all DLC bundle until October 28,
your free upgrade to Skyrim Special Edition may take up to 36 hours to apply to your account."

so you still get the SE for free.... but not instantly. you have to wait some time to get it in your account.

on the GMG-Storepage it is even stated "get a free Upgrade to Skyrim SE".....

7 years ago*

That's the GMG page.

Taken from the steam forums- If you didn't already have "oldrim" (original skyrim) Legendary edition before the launch of Skyrim Special Edition. You will not receive Skyrim Special Edition for Free. This is true of having hte DLC+Originals as well. The promotion is over.

7 years ago

You seemed to selectively omit the previous sentence: "To ensure eligibility, you must own all Skyrim content on Steam on or before October 28".

What you quoted just meant that if you got Skyrim + DLC just on the 28th, before the time limit, it could take longer. Probably because in that case they had to do it manually.

Why do you think they sell LE so cheap now, just after the release of SE?

7 years ago

It's actually $9.57, with the voucher it goes down to $8.61, what gives? Don't tell me I have to make twice more reviews..

7 years ago

Different pricing in different regions it seems. For once the people that are stuck with GBP seem to have an advantage :v

7 years ago

thank you! got it for 6.56€ :D
bought it to get the legendary edition for free :D - only had the original skyrim without the 2 big dlcs until now :)

7 years ago

And did it work ? Since you argued so passionately about it, that might be worth adding.

7 years ago*

U.K seems to be cheapest , try using a vpn to get the cheapest offer.

7 years ago

Closed 6 years ago by bludshade.