I'm aware (that's why I thought nobody will be able to grab it because they all should already own it^^). However I strictly and successfully avoid facebook and therefor miss out on a free game here and there. They have many but they won't have me ;-)
Comment has been collapsed.
Good approach! :P
After I get that something something Tree something free key from indiegala I was about to get this one too, you know, just because. But after seeing the facebook login stuff ... I was like naaaaaaah, I don't want it THAT much. :D (And I own it already anyway. :O)
Comment has been collapsed.
1,933 Comments - Last post 15 minutes ago by Tecfan
12 Comments - Last post 23 minutes ago by cmiddlebrook
7 Comments - Last post 26 minutes ago by ngrazer
36 Comments - Last post 59 minutes ago by looseangel
6 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Mayanaise
17 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Mayanaise
197 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by looseangel
3,548 Comments - Last post 15 minutes ago by ThePonz
87 Comments - Last post 19 minutes ago by ZeroKasa
2,991 Comments - Last post 19 minutes ago by Roeemop
62 Comments - Last post 24 minutes ago by ZeroKasa
94 Comments - Last post 26 minutes ago by VenomousNyx
509 Comments - Last post 31 minutes ago by Insound
12,323 Comments - Last post 40 minutes ago by MarshallBanana0815
SpaceChem : 4BAKH-EZLVR-ZG5YC
Dino D-Day : Y6IVY-X490W-27AH4
Comment has been collapsed.