http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/257/

Edit: It seems that it isn’t a price glitch it all depends on how many items you own in this bundle. Example: I only own BL1 with all DLC's (same as GOTY)
**And you can ONLY buy it for yourself : /

Edit 2: No DLC's for BL2 or BL The Pre-Sequel are included : /

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this a price error?

View Results
Yes
No
idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I didn't saw it... but this one has a pool :D

View attached image.
8 years ago*

It's magic! (Grab it before Steam realized that they're actually losing money)

8 years ago

True.

8 years ago

For me says 16,65€ i have only the first Borderlands

8 years ago

It all depends on how many items you own in this bundle. I only own BL1 too but with all DLC.

8 years ago

I think you have to have both games to get that and maybe even dlc i had everything but BL Pre and i got it for 4.80 yesterday and i had steam wallet so in the end 2.85 thanks to selling foils and dst drops before the market crashed on them.

So if it is a price error they have missed it for some time the catch though other then needing to own the other games is you can only purchase it for yourself.

8 years ago

I only own BL1 with all DLC (same as GOTY)

8 years ago

I own BL 1 + 2 and get BLTPS for 4,80 Euro with this Bundle.

8 years ago

Here's the big issue for me I want all DLC's at least the ones that are available on steam. Also I haven't beaten BL1 yet nor the DLC's

8 years ago

Yeah this is not a good deal unless you are missing BL1 and DLC or just the DLC for BL as just like with BL2 buying that seperate is more then the game with all dlc.So figure in the price of DLC if you bought it on its own. Pre if you wanted it and decide if its still worth it.And just think of BL2 base game as a bonus as you can still get the season pass for a decent price later again all up to you.

Borderlands 2 is cheaper to buy GOY then base game then add dlc later but not a huge amount as the season pass can be had for 9.98

Pre is suppose to only be the same price as base game in this package just for some reason if you own the other games you get a weird price of almost 90% off just for Pre.

I had both games so can not say if you need both games or just one to get the price bug of 4.80 U.S. but if you do get it with just having one game plus DLC i would say grab it for Pre if you want Pre

The season pass is way over priced if you ask me the only dlc i would say is a must buy is claptrap dlc,then after that i would just wait for a big discount on the other dlc.I do not expect a GOY edition since it did not win over a lot of critics i think the best you will get is base game+pass

Edit i see someone has posted that it shows 18.30 if you have BL2 so i must assume you need both games and DLC for the price bug.

8 years ago*

It says $18.30 for me, I have BL2 only

8 years ago

Yes.

I think they thought it wouldn't stack with discounts.

8 years ago

I hope there is a price error on all bundles.

Is there a link to see all the bundles?

8 years ago

8 years ago

Thanks.

8 years ago

Closed 8 years ago by GamerdaXtremz.