You should try to searching harder. ;)
This could help and if that doesn't help I'm sure that there are commands for that.
Edit: This could also help.
Comment has been collapsed.
Those are console commands, it can't do anything server side.
Now the Edit may help me, I'll take a look at it.
Comment has been collapsed.
I think there should be some settings in a config file where you can change these things.
Edit: Check this.
Comment has been collapsed.
I don't have those things on my config file, check the past bin, it's a copy paste of my config file :)
Comment has been collapsed.
10 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Carenard
8 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by onigiri4
359 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by Reidor
39 Comments - Last post 7 hours ago by Gamy7
1,935 Comments - Last post 10 hours ago by dsfprecords
199 Comments - Last post 11 hours ago by CutieTheRooster
5 Comments - Last post 12 hours ago by lostsoul67
128 Comments - Last post 20 minutes ago by brivid0boy
41 Comments - Last post 23 minutes ago by IbetheTOP
696 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Amitmorl
1,356 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Fitz10024
143 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by SupremeNoob
92 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by EliezerLM
3,553 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by X37
Okay so i want to make my server:
NOT Kick AFK Players
NOT change current Map
How do I do this? I have tried Google but I couldn't find an answer :(
Comment has been collapsed.