Gibs have ended.

Welcome to Fried's Extra Stuff and Things 2021. Or if you prefer, 2021FEST!

TL;DR - lol

This marks the 2nd consecutive year of FEST and I've changed some things up this time around.

For end-of-year organizational purposes - I've opened up my bundle stash and transported the treasures into a hybridized giveaway / choose your own adventure! Jigidi's are fun but, there are quite a few in other events already. Potentially more to come as well, so none from me this year. With that in mind, I have decided to put in the tiniest bit of effort for your amusement(or suffering)! Plz don't hate me.

All gibs are level 1 and you'll have through New Year's Day, until January 1st, 2022 at 7:00PM PST to enter.

Treasures may include but are not limited to: Katana ZERO, Superliminal, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, Darksiders Genesis, Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince, We Need To Go Deeper, Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?!, and more!

As per the usual spiel, some of the offerings can be up to 12 months old. They should all be in working order but if there are any issues please get in touch with me.

Entry

Thanks for stopping by and leave a bump if you're so inclined!

View attached image.
View attached image.
2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

bump happy new year!

2 years ago

You as well. Happy New Year!

2 years ago

🌟🎆🎇HAPPY NEW YEAR!!🎇🎆🌟

Amazing idea and very fun!! I LOVE cyoa game-books, played a few paperbook ones as a kid and still play to this day digital ones.
Also never played any game that rewarded failure, having the perish pages as GAs feel refreshing, sort of like a consolation prize :)

Can i steal this format and do a cyoa train too?

Thanks a lot for the fun game/train gas!!

2 years ago

Happy New Year! Thanks for the kind words too!

It's mostly the format that is rewarding rather than an intentional decision. I suppose I could have linked to already concluded giveaways but the bundle stash beckoned. Feel free to snag the concept and repurpose it for your own needs; more stories and a different style of gib is always welcome in my opinion.

Just make sure to let me know when/if you do! I'd LOVE to check it out~

2 years ago

This was such an interesting idea! I got to the end (after dying a couple of times and winding back time to try again haha), and I must say that the writing isn't bad at all, and the story is easy to follow. I especially liked Merl and how he was sassy towards the MC when he failed the sneak check
I really like the concept of a CYOA giveaway train, and there were a few games I was interested in, so thank you for those giveaways!
And, of course, have a very happy New Year!

2 years ago

Thanks for the kind words.

Despite the quick nature in which this was slapped together, I did attempt to aim for consistency more than anything else. With that said, I was fully expecting there to be issues so I am glad it was passably entertaining and easy to follow at the very least.

I appreciate you dropping in! Happy New Year!

2 years ago

Very interesting concept that i haven't stumbled upon before. Thanks for the enjoyable story and giveaways!

2 years ago

I'm glad I could provide a fresh experience then! Thanks for reading and Happy New Year!

2 years ago

Bumf for solved

2 years ago

Bump for doing an amazing job

2 years ago

Happy New Year and thanks for the CYOA train!

2 years ago

Bump :)

2 years ago

I really enjoyed the tale. Thank you, kind stranger. passes Countryfried some roasted pheasant ;)

2 years ago

I could actually go for some right about now. Roasted is great but a deep fry sounds pretty legit too! :P

Happy New Year!

2 years ago

Wow, that was an awesome cyoa-train! Thanks, bump and happy new year!

2 years ago

I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for reading and Happy New Year!

2 years ago

Thank you for that. =)

Have a bump!

2 years ago

Thanks for participating in 2021FEST! Happy New Year, and may the rest of the year be well too!

2 years ago

Closed 6 months ago by CountryFried.