My job's nothing because I don't work yet. Guess being a student can be considered a "job". So, I work as a student. It's an independent thing, I guess, no companies. And... do I like it? Well, it's a lot of work and the pay is terrible(as in, there isn't any).
(Upgraded to better answer your questions. :D)
Comment has been collapsed.
When I was a kid, I always wanted to be santa when I grew up. Turns out I didn't have enough midichlorians.
Comment has been collapsed.
Ground Handling Agent on an sort of international airport...and by sort of i mean we don't get that much traffic so my days are split up into intense doses of work and screwing around watching movies and playing games with my coworkers, which are pretty awesome, and i make a fair amount of money so i yeah all in all i have quite a bit of fun at work.
Comment has been collapsed.
18,715 Comments - Last post 3 minutes ago by EaglePB2
96 Comments - Last post 29 minutes ago by hbarkas
23 Comments - Last post 54 minutes ago by SirChrisSwan
134 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by jarzzz
5,787 Comments - Last post 11 hours ago by Gamy7
1,917 Comments - Last post 11 hours ago by drschnell
34 Comments - Last post 13 hours ago by PhilBlank
7,775 Comments - Last post 5 minutes ago by Oppenh4imer
11,163 Comments - Last post 22 minutes ago by ba2
32 Comments - Last post 45 minutes ago by Calibr3
50 Comments - Last post 49 minutes ago by DrTenma
79 Comments - Last post 56 minutes ago by DrTenma
28 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Waxlor
100 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Carrei
Comment has been collapsed.