Current Status

2015-10-01

It's the beginning of October and I already started developing some days ago. It's not a lot yet, as I have to work, I just moved, bought a car, etc.

Next version will probably only contain bug fixes and some minor changes.

Old description

I wrote a little script similar to the old SG+ and I call it SG₂O (SG2 Optimized). It already has some basic features (see full list below) and I've already got more features planned.

Could have published it 3 weeks ago, but I didn't want it to be lying around while I'm lying in the sun and can't maintain it. I started to write it when SG2 was published at the end of January. I know there is another script which has a lot of people working on it, but I just wanted to do something on my own and wanted to try out a different programming language.

If you have any wishes on features or find any bugs just write here.

Features

• Gridview
  • Colored borders: green (group GA), purple (wishlist GA), turqoise (whitelist), blue/red (meets/above own contributor level)
  • Grid filter to filter giveaways by contributor level, points and chance of winning.
  • One-click blacklisting of games
  • Automatic blacklisting of games that were on the blacklist in SG+ (disabled by default)
    • This feature checks for every open game if it was on your filter list with SG+. If so it is added to your blacklist, but only if the feature is enabled in the settings (SG₂O-Button on top). For me it has already added around 800-900 of 1800 games that I had on the filter list. Thats around 80% of my current blacklist.
  • Endless-scroll for giveaway pages
  • Highlight wishlist games
  • Add games to a custom wishlist to highlight them as well (does not add games to wishlist on steam)
  • Hide entered GAs (disabled by default)
  • Fixed navbar/sidebar
  • Remove featured giveaway (can be disabled)
  • Recent forum posts on top (can be disabled)

Installation

You need either Greasemonkey for Firefox or Tampermonkey for Chrome or Opera. Then just click here. Updates should come in automatically, unless you have disabled automatic updates in Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey.

Changelog

Checkout the changelog on github

• Added steam link to the giveaway entries on the gridview (#90)
  • Added navigation menu to the sg2o button in the top bar
    • SG₂O button leads to the discussion thread
    • in the dropdown there are links to settings and a simple about page (#123)
  • Using PowerTip (jQuery) instead of custom tooltip (#109)
  • Fixed an issue with games not having a steam link (#149)
  • Fixed settings can't be deactivated (#155)
  • Move left side ads below filters (#154)

0.2.15 - 17

• More bugfixes due to changes at SG.

0.2.13 - 14

• Fixed broken gridview after cg's new version to quicken the hide process of games (link)
  • Also fixed the broken one-click-hiding.

• Added tooltips to the avatar on each giveaway.
  • Instead of hiding games from the SG+ Blacklist they get a red ban icon on top of the image.
  • Bugfix: Filtering didn't work with deactivated automatic adding of SG+ blacklisted games and if there were games that are on that list.
  • Bugfix: Games with some special characters were not highlighted if they are on the wishlist.
  • Bugfix: Getting an empty search result caused the script to not work anymore.
  • Bugfix: Removed warnings from JS console that were produced by the profile tooltip.

• Temporary filter for giveaways -> Hides giveaways by ID. A new button is added to the gridview (sad smiley).
  • Filter for gridview: filter gridview by contributor level, points or chance.
  • Reload page when closing settings.
  • Added tooltips to the buttons in the gridview dropdowns.
  • New Settings:
    • Change color of border colors.
    • Resync button for the local wishlist.
    • Do/Don't move discussions to top.
    • Enable/Disable removal of featured giveaways.
    • Enable/Disable reload of page when closing settings.

Known bugs

• Games with an '&' in their name are not highlighted
  • Games with a long name, that get abbreviated with '...' are not highlighted

Planned features for the future (no order)

• Preview for comments
  • Open GA in layer
  • Import for SG+ filter list
  • Comment+Enter button for GAs
  • Endless scroll for discussions
  • Endless scroll for comments/entries in GAs
  • Highlight new comments/posts
  • Highlight community voted GAs
  • Remove finished GAs automatically from view
  • Add games to blacklist from GA page
  • List of hidden giveaways (by id) in settings
  • Scroll to top button
  • Reverse endless scroll
  • Endless scroll for created, entered, won pages
  • Steam Icon on gridview
  • Show CL, wishlist, whitelist, community voted, region restricted icons in front of image for each giveaway
  • Dark Mode compatibility (if possible)
  • Optional color for custom wishlist
  • Log for recently added game on the blacklist
  • Highlight blacklist/whitelist users everywhere on the page
  • Instead of hiding blacklisted giveaways, mark them with a big icon
  • Backend functionality to have settings, custom wishlist, etc. on all devices
  • Show how many people on your whitelist would be able to enter a giveaway (on the create giveaway page)
  • Optional gridview
  • Checkbox for hiding entered giveaways in filter menu
9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

THank you :)
can you please please please collaborate with those working on other script..I want your features ..but i don't wanna stop using it the one i had before..(it's not Stockholm's syndrome you dirty bastards)
it's much appreciated nontheless!
hope you had fun wink wink there!!

9 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

9 years ago

I don't really like typescript. But if they have questions on how to implement something I'm glad if I can help.

9 years ago

thank you :)

9 years ago

Looks interesting :)
Where can I find the settings to enable/disable things?

9 years ago

On the top next to the FAQ button is a button "SG₂O". But yet there are only options for the automatic blacklisting and for hiding GAs. The rest will be implemented later.

9 years ago*

I found out why I was to stupid to find the button, I didn't allowed scripts from clerius.de ;)

As an small suggestion, it would be nice if you could add an option that places the "Active Discussions" part of the side under the giveaways.

9 years ago

I will add options for removing featured GA and moving the active discussions in the next version.

9 years ago

Enjoy vacation ? where did you go ?

9 years ago

Dominican republic. Really nice place

9 years ago

I didn't know about this script, it's quite screen space saving, but since I always focus on level restricted GAs in the "All tab" I rather wait for some kind of level, in that regard SG++ is very similar and displays right away the Level Restrictions, why don't you join forces with them since both scripts have similar functions? :]

9 years ago

A level filter is now included. Placed in the sidebar.

8 years ago

You're amazing! It works great this way :]

edit: so apparently it isn't filtering the games, after a few minutes I noticed I entered some public GAs that I thought were level 1 and up. It's not filtering them for me yet :( I use the latest version of chrome

8 years ago*

Could you please post a screenshot? I'm using Chrome as well and it's working for me

8 years ago

Sure thing, here

8 years ago

Ok, I haven't checked it with that Dark Mode Plugin. Any other plugins you're using for Steamgifts?

8 years ago

No, that's the only one beside yours.

Sorry I didn't mention it later, I forgot I installed it after months of using the soothing dark SG site. Way easier on the eyes.

8 years ago

I will test both scripts together tomorrow and see if I can fix it.

Btw. the light color is better for your eyes as far as I know. But I have to agree that I prefer dark colors as well (always using dark styles on IDEs)

8 years ago

White screens result in more bright light coming from my monitor, so it tires the eyes more, specially at night :]

Don't worry, take your time! Eventually please consider displaying the icons directly on the grid view and the Steam link like the guys of SG++ do

8 years ago

I'm coloring the borders of the giveaways according to the giveaways. For me that's easier than to have the icons. Unfortunately the Dark theme plugin uses statements that are not the best way to overwrite other values.

For the next version I will add the icons to the grid view and an option to show/hide them.

Also noted the Steam link.

8 years ago

Ok, for me it is working with the Dark theme. You might try to remove and reinstall my plugin.

8 years ago

Works like a charm now! Thanks for the update.

About the colors you might be right on that, except for 2 kind of GAs that aren't displayed yet, the level restriction (although no real need with the filter) and the new region exclusivity feature (might just add a color there, hehe). Very good work Clerius!

edit: I might have spoken too soon... I could filter all lvl 3 GAs before writing this, I retried now but now it just stopped working, just keeps "loading the next GA page". Will try later to see if this persist

8 years ago*

Ok so I retried the loading, now I understood what's happening!

The pages that already loaded (1, 2, etc) don't get sorted out, and to allow the others to finish loading the sorted range you have to scroll down (sometimes a lot) until the filter finds more games with such level restriction (as an example, it only found level 3+ GAs until the 4th page of GAs).

Now I understood how your script works :]

8 years ago

Yeah, I might need to add some automatic feature to load further pages. Currently new pages are only loaded when the user is scrolling and the bottom (where it says "Scroll to load next page!") is completely visible.

But glad to hear everything works now for you.

8 years ago

Don't worry, I don't mind of scrolling down!

What happened is that I need to keep scrolling down until the script find a page with the games that qualify to the filter to appear, otherwise it just shows "loading", but it's not a big issue, I just had to learn it. At first I was worried since the first page doesn't get filtered because it has been fully loaded.

8 years ago

New version released

You can filter now the giveaways from the sidebar by contributor level, points and chance. It is also possible to blacklist single giveaways, e.g. if you think someone created a fake giveaway. I have also added an official SSL Certificate, so there should be no more problems with the browser rejecting the script.

It might be necessary to reinstall the script via this link.

If you find any bugs or have suggestions just post them here.

• Temporary filter for giveaways -> Hides giveaways by ID. A new button is added to the gridview (sad smiley).
  • Filter for gridview: filter gridview by contributor level, points or chance.
  • Reload page when closing settings.
  • Added tooltips to the buttons in the gridview dropdowns.
  • New Settings:
    • Change color of border colors.
    • Resync button for the local wishlist.
    • Do/Don't move discussions to top.
    • Enable/Disable removal of featured giveaways.
    • Enable/Disable reload of page when closing settings.
8 years ago

Can't seem to make the giveaway filter work. It didn't work when setting it. Reloading the page also resets it.

Also, can the filter giveaway chance have smaller increments (like 0.1%?) It's pretty rare to get any giveaway that has 10% win chance, let alone 1%.

8 years ago

Which browser are you using?

Yeah, that makes sense. Didn't quite thought about that :D

8 years ago

I pushed a fix for firefox. Please check and tell me if it is now working.

Also changed the ranges for chance to 0 % to 3 % (although 3 is 100) and points to 0 to 100.

8 years ago

I'm using Opera, which is essentially Chrome. Still not working though. Same issue, though I see the 3% change.

8 years ago

Yeah I also see the 3% as maximum chance range, I thought it meant "3% and up":

I use chrome

8 years ago

3% maximum should be correct. You'd be hard pressed to find anything above 1% in most situation.s

8 years ago

Well, with wishlisht and region GAs I've had entered with over 10% chances! Even a whitelist GA of 7 entries! (sadly I didn't win, it was Witcher 2...)

8 years ago

I will check out Opera later. Do you use something like Greasemonkey or Tampermonkey?

8 years ago

Tampermonkey. :)

8 years ago

Ok, after trying Violentmonkey with a very old version of Opera I checked Opera version 28.0.1750.51 with Tampermonkey and it worked fine. Do you use any other plugins/scripts for steamgifts like SGv2 Dark?

8 years ago

Nope. Still doesn't work for me. About the filter range, can it be done using a textbox instead? Some whitelist giveaways might be missed if 3% is the maximum.

8 years ago

If it is on 3% it shows all the games up to 100%. I will think of a solution for that.

Could you enter "about" into the adress bar and paste the "Version information" part here.

8 years ago

You mean this?
Opera 28.0

Version information

Version: 28.0.1750.51 - Opera is up to date
Update stream: Stable
System: Windows 8.1 64-bit (WoW64)
Browser identification

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/41.0.2272.118 Safari/537.36 OPR/28.0.1750.51

8 years ago

Yes. I don't have Windows 8.1 here, will check it on Win 7.

Do you have any other plugins/scripts installed for steamgifts?

8 years ago

Yes, but I disabled them when enabling SG20.

8 years ago

Could you try to reinstall the plugin, afte removing it? For me it is working with Opera both in Linux and Windows (shouldn't depend on the OS)

8 years ago

Tried it in Firefox as well. Slider doesn't work. It doesn't filter the giveaway and refreshing the page resets the filter.

8 years ago

Hm, could you visit https://sg2o.clerius.de/jquery/jquery-ui-slider-pips.min.js ? Maybe your browser is blocking the file.

8 years ago

I can visit it without problems. :/

8 years ago

Btw. Firefox seems broken. Best is to reinstall it in Opera link. There were some changes on the install script. Previous versions contained wrong URLs which lead to the wron scripts.

8 years ago

Reinstalled the Opera script. Still the same problem. One thing I noticed is that the subsequent endless load (next page load) of the giveaways are filtered correctly.
Only problem is, the filter doesn't save and gets reset every refresh.

8 years ago

The reset on reloading the page is intended.

Could you post a screenshot of a set filter where giveaways should be hidden?

8 years ago

http://imgur.com/2yT3joF

I've limited it to Level 10. Should be 0 giveaways right now, but look at how many it came about.

8 years ago

Ok, could you open the developer tools and then the console. Reload the page and tell me if there are any errors. Or just paste anything shown there here.

Developer tools can be opened either via CTRL+ALT+I or CTRL+SHIFT+I, or in the menu.

8 years ago*

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'gDD' of nullsg2o.user.js:8105 J.pPsg2o.user.js:7468 dart.JC.Qhsg2o.user.js:7606 dart.uM.$1sg2o.user.js:337 dart.G.aNsg2o.user.js:7586 dart.zn.nEsg2o.user.js:7631 dart.pj.$1sg2o.user.js:337 dart.G.aNsg2o.user.js:7620 dart.Gg.nEsg2o.user.js:7927 dart.Q.vJVM152:1 (anonymous function)sg2o.user.js:1278 dart.kxsg2o.user.js:6357 dart.R4sg2o.user.js:6457 (anonymous function)minified.js?v=1428961626:2 Z.event.dispatchminified.js?v=1428961626:2 g.handleminified.js?v=1428961626:2 Z.event.triggerminified.js?v=1428961626:2 (anonymous function)minified.js?v=1428961626:1 Z.extend.eachminified.js?v=1428961626:1 Z.fn.Z.eachminified.js?v=1428961626:2 Z.fn.extend.triggerminified.js?v=1428961626:4 e.Widget._triggerminified.js?v=1428961626:9 e.widget._changeminified.js?v=1428961626:3 (anonymous function)minified.js?v=1428961626:9 e.widget._mouseStopminified.js?v=1428961626:3 (anonymous function)minified.js?v=1428961626:4 e.widget._mouseUpminified.js?v=1428961626:3 (anonymous function)minified.js?v=1428961626:4 n._mouseCapture._mouseDistanceMet._mouseDelayMet._mouseUpDelegateminified.js?v=1428961626:2 Z.event.dispatchminified.js?v=1428961626:2 g.handle

8 years ago

Looks like there is more broken than just my plugin. 2/3 of the errors are from the minified.js which is provided by steamgifts.

Are the errors still there, if you disable my plugin?

8 years ago

Nope. No errors after disabling the script.

8 years ago

I will try to push a fix for firefox this evening. Hopefully this helps you as well

8 years ago

Thank you. :) Appreciate it!

8 years ago

Only thank me, if it works :D

If you don't mind you could try if the plugin works for you in Chrome.

And if nothing helps I will get a Windows 8.1 and check that out :P

8 years ago

Fix is published. Hope it works now for you. link

8 years ago

Still getting the same problem:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'gDD' of null

I think you can fix it by making a refresh save the filter information. This is because subsequent loading of the endless load will filter it correctly.

8 years ago

No, the endless load is done by the script and the script itself is not executed again on each page load.

Could you please tell me your setting for the plugin. Maybe I can force the bug on my side.

8 years ago

The features I enabled:
Automatically reload page when closing settings.
Remove featured giveaway.
Move recent discussions to top.
Hide entered giveaways.

Umm, what I mean is, why don't you remember the filter settings (keep the filter setting in memory) so that it doesn't go away at each page load.

8 years ago

Hah, seems there is a problem with hidden, entered giveaways and the filter.

Unfortunately I'm at work, so again no fix until this evening.

8 years ago

Published another fix. Hope this is the final one that gets it working for you ;)

8 years ago

It is fixed. Thanks :) It would be best if it remembers the filter options though.

8 years ago

Nice for clarification! I thought that 3% meant "3-100%", glad to know it does in fact stand out for that

8 years ago

well, the slider indicates a range. If you put both sliders to the right it shows only games where you have a chance of 3-100%.

8 years ago

Pushed a fix for firefox and changed filter ranges for chance (0 to 3%) and points (0 to 100).

8 years ago

Thanks for this. But can i disable gridview?

8 years ago

Not yet.

8 years ago

Thanks for you work. Waiting for update.
Very much missing options like:

1. Giveaways entrace from wall
  2. Open giveaway page in new tab by clicking left mouse button
  3. Open giveaway creator page from wall in new tab
  4. Open Steam game page from wall in new tabs
8 years ago*

1 and 4 are already planned to be included. 2 and 3 are now also on my list.

8 years ago

2 and 3 are added in the last version.

8 years ago

Thanks for this! 1 click join would be amazing for next version!

EDIT: Bug report, I can't join giveaways, using Firefox. Also another bug some users above had, I close the settings window and it keeps refreshing the page (even if i uncheck this option) and does an endless loop of this.

8 years ago*

For now you can uncheck the option to reload page. Then instead of closing the settings press Alt+R to manually reload the page.

I will check the bugs this evening and try to fix them asap.

8 years ago

Same problem here. I am running latest Firefox with greasemonkey and no addons and cant enter giveaways or post messages while the script is active. Could you add some kind of checkmark on entered giveaways on grid? Faded icons are often hard to notice.

8 years ago

Arf, I now remember why I don't use Firefox anymore. Was a great browser long ago. Anyway, I'm already trying to figure out, what exactly the problem is. Hope to find a solution soon.

Will add the checkmark to my todolist. Already thought about it, as some games have very light images where it is hard to decide whether I already entered or not.

8 years ago

Should be fixed now. link

8 years ago

Works great. Nice job.

8 years ago

Should be fixed now. link

8 years ago

Bugs: broke the search function and infinite refresh loop when closing the options
Also couldn't post my comment here with the script active...
:/

8 years ago*

I guess you're using Firefox?

8 years ago

Should be fixed now. Probably need to force update the plugin in greasemonkey or use this link.

8 years ago

Yeah all fixed...thanks!
Would be nice if we could disable grid view and/or choose the border colors that we want active :)

8 years ago*

Disabled grid view will be coming in one of the next versions.

The border color thing is a bit complicated, as CSS is not really helpful with that. I have to check if I can do anything there.

8 years ago

Something like 1-click enter possible?

8 years ago

You mean clicking on the image would enter the giveaway?

8 years ago

yes

8 years ago

+1

8 years ago

Sorry, won't do that. You should always have the time to at least read the description by the creator.

8 years ago

How about make it only to giveaway without or less than 5 letters description ?
And hide the enter button if the giveaway has longer description.
As I see many of it made without description or just GLHF which doesn't need any response from us.
This is just my opinion, and I don't know how to implement that.

8 years ago

That would require to preload every single giveaway. So instead of loading one page of giveaways, the script would do 26 requests on the webserver (1 for the giveaway list page and 25 for every single giveaway page).

I'm planning to do a little popup (just like SG++ does) if you click on a giveaway in the list page. Then you need two or three clicks (two if I add a 'close on enter' feature, which sounds good to me) and no tabbing.

8 years ago

I see, forgive me for my silly suggestion...
I thought that it'd only need to add a single column (description) to the select query as giveaway list page does select data from every giveaway such as title, picture, entries, date created etc.

That's pretty nice idea. Looking forward to it.
And I'm waiting for feature to switch between gridview and default to be implemented.
Thanks for the response.

8 years ago

Don't do it.

8 years ago

Didn't intend to do it. For me a reason to create a "Everyone that enters joins my blacklist"-giveaway.

What I had planned is an overlay (like a popup) that shows the giveaway page, without leaving the gridview.

8 years ago

that would do for me too, thanks

8 years ago

It would be awesome if I can have in options those 2 things:

1. Traditional / normal / classic / SG (non-windows8) view on games
  2. Autoamtic load all 20~ pages of GA's :)

If it is possible - I'd love to have: "search giveaways which can't be added (directly?) to your steam's wishlist"

• I mean collections / bundles GAs of course :)
8 years ago

1 more must-to-be-done thing:

• hide entered

I don't want to see those. 50% transparency~
It is not what I would like to have :(

8 years ago

There is already an option on the "Gridview"-tab:

• Hide entered giveaways.
8 years ago

My bad. I'm blind :P

8 years ago

1. is planned, but requires some restructuring on my code.
  2. I don't think that CG would like that. But I can think of it as optional, so just a few people use it.
  3. That would either require a list of those giveaways (of their names) or I could add a filter that only shows giveaways that contain words like "bundle", "collection", etc.
8 years ago

1. ok :)
  2. Ok, I understand.
  3. That would be awesome! :D
    That filter could be blank and we could write everything we want.
    So it would be name-filter :D
8 years ago

1. Then you could use the search field :D
8 years ago

oh snap...
I feel stupid :(

8 years ago

Interesting, SG changed the 3 into a 1 :D

Anyway, the filter to show all giveaways with certain words in it, is a good idea. Have to think about it, cause I don't want to overload the sidebar.

8 years ago

Published fix. You might need to force update the script in Tampermonkey or Greasemonkey or just click this link.

Published version 0.2.5

• some fixes targeting firefox
  • fixing chance slider to hide some giveaways always
8 years ago

Very nice, thanks for the effort

8 years ago

Ok i have a couple of questions.
First, what is the difference between this and SteamGifts++?
Also, how does this work, because for me this version doesn't work?

8 years ago

This has a filter and it is possible to remove the featured giveaway on the top and move discussions to the top. Don't know exactly about SG++.

Which browser are you using? Do you have Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey installed? Do you have a button called "SG2O" in the topbar?

8 years ago

My browser is the latest firefox and yes i have greasemonkey otherwise i would not be able to run steamgifts++. And no i don't have that button.

Edit: OK, so there is conflict with this that you need to resolve. So your script uses clerius.de for it to work and if you have NoScript it blocks it.

8 years ago*

There is nothing I can do about it. Either you whitelist the domain or not.

8 years ago

Published a small fix. link.

• fix for filter not working when entered giveaways are hidden
  • left click on avatar opens profile in new tab
  • left click on giveaway image opens the giveaway in new tab
8 years ago

Something broke in the back end. It doesn't work again :(

8 years ago

And now.. it's working again. Weird.

8 years ago

What exactly didn't work?

8 years ago

The filter. But now it's working again. Not sure if it's due to backend issues.

8 years ago

Filters starts work fine in v0.2.6, i am using Chrome. But settings of filters reset after every page reload.

8 years ago*

Yes, but now it doesn't work. It's like something back end of the script changes and works half the time. I'm not sure what could be causing it.

8 years ago

All time works good for me. Did you try reset cookies for Steamgifts?

8 years ago

Seemed to be cookie related. Erasing and relogin made it work.

8 years ago

Very interesting. Tell me if the error comes back again.

8 years ago

Will do.

8 years ago

I will store them with the next version. Currently they are not stored and reset on every page reload.

8 years ago

Great :) Looking forward to it.

8 years ago

I'm getting this error now:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'gDD' of null

8 years ago

The custom whishliat seems useful. Thanks

8 years ago

Uh am I an idiot or there's no join button?

8 years ago

Join button for giveaways?

8 years ago

I thought that it has a join buttons on the main so From there u can enter all the GAs you want
Uh nevermind

8 years ago

hey hey... i actually like some features of your script...
is there any option to make it work with this http://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/iO230 ? :)

8 years ago

The link does not work.

8 years ago

hmmm... sorry for that...
http://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/iO230/userstyle-sgv2-dark/ this is original link
and does this short one works http://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/iO230/ ?

8 years ago

My fault. Forgot about the the thing with the missing / at the end ^^ btw. the first link in your reply is not working because of the / :D

Anyway. Most stuff should work with the dark script, except the colored borders for giveaways that require contributor level, are group, whitelisted, community voted giveaways. Anything else that is not working for you?

8 years ago

View attached image.
8 years ago

You want that to be dark as well? Will do so in a future version.

8 years ago

well, it is hurt eyes so much with all dark themes i have :)
so if you have some spare time, it would be very cool :D
thanks in advance ;)

8 years ago

Just found this, really great work, thank you for making it!! :)

8 years ago

thank you. this is very useful :)

8 years ago

8 years ago

It would be possible, but would produce heavy load on SG, as it would have to load the first 5 to 10 pages to check which topics are the newest and put them in a new category. The best thing for SG would be if CG would add this category.

8 years ago

Mmmm... I think I found a bug. I tried to create a new giveaway and I couldn't select the time in the "Time Range" section of the giveaway. The calendar is shown correctly, but not the slidebars to select the start and end times. If I disable the script in TamperMonkey the slidebars work again. I'm using Chrome (latest version), TamperMonkey, and I've checked that the script is up to date.

First image, while running the script. Second image, with the script disabled in TamperMonkey:

View attached image.
View attached image.
8 years ago

Thank you for this bug. Sliders on that page don't show up for me as well. Will see what I can do.

8 years ago

Pushed a fix. The sliders should be there again.

8 years ago

Yep! I tested it again without checking for updates, then I forced a check for updates. After automatically downloading the new version, the bug is fixed. Thanks a lot! :)

8 years ago

Awesome Script. It's very comfortable to use and feels more complete than sg++ at the moment.
Aside from the planned features (which sound great!) have two little suggestions:

• Optional seperate colours for Steam-wishlisted games and custom wishlist ones (for priority purpose),
  • A log of the latest filtered games or the possibility to sort /account/settings/giveaways/filters by date (in case of mistakes, missing heart- and hitting hide- icon.)

Thanks already for your work on this script!

8 years ago*

• Optional colours: Definitely something I can add.
  • A log might be possible. Sorting that list probably not, would produce too heavy load on SG.

But don't expect it to be coming soon ;)

8 years ago

A way to remove the accidental one-click blacklists would be awesome.

8 years ago

Hm, don't really have time to implement that at the moment. I could think of adding more space between the three icons. Is that something that would help you?

8 years ago

not really, its more of an oh crap I thought I owned that game...maybe i am just overlooking something, but I cant find anywhere to remove it from blacklist.

8 years ago

I pushed the issue to the top of my list. Will probably be a list of the last 10 games that were added to the blacklist, with an option to remove it from the blacklist.

But I can't tell when I will have it done.

8 years ago

How is it stored...is it client side? Thanks for making an awesome extension!

8 years ago

That would be stored on the client side. Haven't thought yet about an online storage. But I think it would be sufficient for an "oh crap I thought I owned that game"-situation ;)

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.