What penalty has a user when he is not sending the giveaway that he created?because if he just don't level up or take points doesn't seems to be fair...

7 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

First, off Ga creater has 7 days to deliver the key.

After that, you can mark as not received wich will display on his profile and he will lose a GA slot. You start with 5? I think. If you reach 0 you are unable to create any other GA.

On the other side, after a certain amount of GA that where marked as received you gain extra slots

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

7 years ago

Nah, it's still 3.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Wow, super casual. Blacklisted.

Or the opposite ;-)

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

That in itself is okay and all, but when that one is not about our lord and saviour Barbieā„¢, I am always sad. =(

7 years ago

Sssshhhhh, don't you give him ideas...

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

then we shall wait patiently

View attached image.
7 years ago

It is 3, though sometimes when the site is under heavy load (perhaps), people may succeed creating more.

7 years ago

Really? That's possible? I know you can get more by asking for more (I did that once, got about 20 slots extra (after already creating like 50 GAs (can't remember the exact numbers))), but I didn't know that it could glitch like that...

7 years ago

I wasn't sure, thats why I put the question mark after "5", but I assume that you didnt miss that :)

The only thing I can remember was that it was low and I hit the max limmit right at the beginning while making GA's

7 years ago

GA creator has 7 days to send key if he doesn't send key by then just make a support ticket about it

7 years ago

Support ticket? what?

7 years ago

Fake giveaways are punished by 5days suspension.

7 years ago

Ok maybe I misunderstand what Fake Giveaways means.
What is the difference with Misleading Giveaways

7 years ago

Isn't it when you giveaway let's say evoland , but instead it's evoland 2?

Like when you say it's 1 game but is other instead .... Tho that may fall under fake GA as well.

Not rly sure tbh D:

7 years ago

he doesn't get 1 slot back to create more giveaways.
also no cv.

lv0 accounts with 3 unsent gifts are locked since they have no more slots.

7 years ago

Thanks for the info guys:) I'll make the support ticket and see:P

7 years ago

Ticket? If you don't receive a key you just have to mark as not received (after 7 days have passed). No need for a support ticket.

7 years ago

+1

7 years ago

It's against the rules tho and punishable by 5 day suspension.
So it does make sense reporting him/her

7 years ago

First of all you should contact the giveaway creator via the comments on the giveaway, afterwards (reaching the 7 days mark) you can mark the key as not received and move on.

7 years ago

Don't create ticket, mark as not received after 7 days (since it's the case) and then move on.
you can close your ticket if you opened it already

7 years ago

If it has been more than a few (let's say 4 days), have you tried to contact the giveaway creator by posting in the giveaway? Maybe they just forgot.

7 years ago

Did you try to ask him about it? If you refer to that Chivalry giveaway, then at least show in its comments section that you tried to talk about it. Too many users here just expect things to happen or support magically wave a wand and solve their problems before even attempting communication, whether they are the winners or creators of a disputed giveaway.

7 years ago

Hmmm i tried to contact from steam but he didn't accept it,the seven days has passed my gift is marked with not received,but i believe that a penalty will be something like justice...i don't have a lot of money but when i can i put a giveaway and send the key just like a lot of ppl here i believe.So what happend when people left unpunished when they don't do the right thing?Am i wrong?

7 years ago

I understand that you are mad, but you're not the one doing justice here, and support will denied your request, be ready for that.

7 years ago

He's not left unpunished. He has a GA slot less. What else do you want? To get him suspended for it?

7 years ago

We'll take giveaways are punishable offense and you can get 5days suspension for that .

So OP is in the right here .

7 years ago

We shouldn't just report every unsent gift, it is just more tickets to clutter up the Support queue and only results in a suspension if there is proof that the creator never intended to send the gift.

7 years ago

True that , but he has the right to report him If he decides to .

Now if he should or not is completely different matter , and it's pretty much up to him to decide .

Like I wouldn't , but I would at least like to hear why is the ga creator not sending me the key, and if he/she had issue with it just ask him to delete the ga .

7 years ago

I'm in the same situation - I won a game and have contacted the user on Steam but he just deleted my comment on his profile, won't accept my friend request, and won't send me the game, although it is a gift in his inventory - and... I want my game. I don't care if he's suspended or not; I don't particularly want him to be punished, I just want the thing to run its course. I know it's a free game I'm just lucky to win, but you could say that you use up a certain amount of luck every time you win, and if one of my wins is a cop out that I don't receive, that makes me feel cheated, because statistically speaking, I'm less likely to win again. I mean, let's say everyone wins 0.5% of giveaways they enter, just as an example, well, one of my wins proved to be a dud, and it's a long time 'til the next win, so I feel cheated.

7 years ago

Oh and don't missjudge me it's not about the game,it's about character...

7 years ago

TLDR.

Leave a comment in his giveaway asking about what's happening with your game.
W8 till 7days have passed .
If he/she have logged in between that time and you were ignored , mark as NonReceived, and IF you want create a ticket for a Fake Giveaway z explaining the situation including proof that You tried to contact theGA creator .

That's pretty much it.

I wouldn't expect quick response from support since I'm sure they got hundreds of those tickets pending tho .

7 years ago

Best action is to contact him via his giveaway's comment section and if you get no answer then just mark as not received.
Judging from his profile, there's a chance he's not aware he has to actually send the key after the giveaway is over.

7 years ago

Closed 7 years ago by nospa2082.