Not ringing any bells and a quick check under the beat em up and fighting genres on GameFAQs isn't showing anything likely. I'd say it was Advance Guardian Heroes (GBA) if you didn't mention the hammer.
Comment has been collapsed.
Got any more info I could use to search? 2D / 3D, fixed screen or scrolling locations? Melee weapons are apparently part of the game.
Comment has been collapsed.
I might be way off, but it isn't Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble!, is it?
Comment has been collapsed.
Much as I used to play my system, I'm just not able to think of anything it might be. Maybe a Power Rangers game, don't know squat about those, but they have coloured armour. :P
Comment has been collapsed.
As awesome as the game is, that is most certainly not the game he wanted.
Comment has been collapsed.
1,931 Comments - Last post 7 minutes ago by Detruire
180 Comments - Last post 14 minutes ago by adam1224
5,858 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by WaxWorm
1 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by eternalsadness
8 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by EaglePB2
61 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by RCSWE
115 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by ChrisKutcher
3,299 Comments - Last post 5 minutes ago by Daerphen
60 Comments - Last post 7 minutes ago by meneldur
1,901 Comments - Last post 40 minutes ago by GraVe23
134 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Zarddin
70 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Zarddin
269 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by FateOfOne
69 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Masafor
Hi guys, I ask for your help to remember a name of a videogame for Nintendo DS (I think it's for DS...). I played this long time ago, it was a beat em up with the graphic style similar to Megaman. You could choose the character to play the story, you could fight in some arenas and the characters all had an armor of different colors: I remember there were a fast guy with the red armor and a fat guy, with the hammer and the yellow armor. Please, help me :)
Comment has been collapsed.