Your 650 ti is actually better according to a comparison found here
Comment has been collapsed.
according to that site the 750 ti is a bit better but personally I wouldn't go for it. Your 650 would still be able to handle most games, so I would wait untill that card won't do anymore, or if you have too much money I would buy a way better card.
Comment has been collapsed.
Don't buy the 750 ti, is a little better than the 650ti, but don't worth it... isn't good pay 130€ for 3 or 4 more fps.
If you want to make a good change, you must buy at least a 760 or waiting one or two years...but your graphics card is still good, you don't need a change
Comment has been collapsed.
26 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Chillbytes
13 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Calibr3
4 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Aerctaure
3 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Xero36
195 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by X37
10 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Axelflox
1,511 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by s4k1s
91 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by sleepythehamster
3,540 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by ThePonz
33,135 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Hussein
139 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by jesuswarjesus
184 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by s4k1s
65 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by cynnix
1,886 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by adam1224
Hello there Fellow Steamgifts User,
I have an Nvidia GTX 650 ti and i want to upgrade to GTX 750 ti.
I found this graphics card for pretty cheap and i was wondering if there really is a great difference between the 650 and 750.
Thanks for all help :)
Comment has been collapsed.