4 Comments - Last post 9 minutes ago by Calibr3
561 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by SJkr8
15 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by tysroby
9 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by shyog
4 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by hoanglinhtran196
31 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by FallenDream
5 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by Foxhack
117 Comments - Last post 3 minutes ago by Calibr3
12,322 Comments - Last post 6 minutes ago by Amitmorl
44 Comments - Last post 22 minutes ago by JaySir
33 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by akfas
3,546 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Axelflox
1,886 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by PantherZ
1,495 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by Icetist
Hello Guys
When I'm entering support site on steam to create new ticket or check them I'm getting error ADR<random number>
Also I'm getting this error on other computer and phone using my wi-fi.
But when I'm using 3G internet on my phone i can enter that site without problem and can log in.
So it means support.steampowered.com is blocking my IP
http://puu.sh/jxxK3/3fc7737135.png Random people have random numbers
I logged to this site and send ticket to Valve about that but second week and nothing..
Comment has been collapsed.