Ubisoft's Happy Holidays 2020

LAST CHANCE
«Have you missed a gift this week?
Get all the Happy Holidays gifts in one go!»

Get a free PC copy of Anno 1701 History Edition, Starlink: Battle for Atlas™ Digital Edition and Trials® Rising Standard Edition
on Ubisoft Connect PC and the following in-game items:

- The Seafarer Settlement Pack and the Bayek outfit for Eivor in Assassin's Creed® Valhalla
- The Power Suit outfit and the Ubisoft Mask in Watch Dogs®: Legion
- The Nahari’s Pow Surfer Gift in Hyper Scape™

«From 14th december to 18th december, ubisoft celebrates the end of 2020 by offering you daily gifts
Сlaim your free content every day!»

• Each day, Competition will start at 2:01pm CET. Entrantwill have 24 hours to register and claim the reward of the day, which will be announced on the redeem page.
  • Rewards are in-game content and standard editions of digital PC game(s) on Ubisoft Connect PC. Download of Ubisoft Connect app required to play the digital PC games. Prizes have a maximum retail value of $70
    All Terms And Conditions

EXPIRED [14/12] Assassin's Creed® Valhalla Rewards Pack – All platforms, Game Not Needed
EXPIRED [15/12] Starlink: Battle for Atlas™ Digital Edition – PC, Uplay
EXPIRED [16/12] Watch Dogs®: Legion Rewards Pack – All platforms, Game Not Needed
EXPIRED [17/12] Trials® Rising Standard Edition – PC, Uplay
EXPIRED [18/12] Hyper Scape™ Rewards pack – All platforms, Game Not Needed

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

3 years ago

Thank you info (*p'Θ'q)

3 years ago

Thank you! I might not have checked for another gift if I hadn't seen this discussion!

3 years ago

Smart move to do them in all a once. I'm getting increasingly annoyed about FOMO tactics that have you sign in or check out stuff constantly

3 years ago

How do i get the Anno game?

3 years ago

Click the "Last Chance" link in OP, log in, and if banner has "REGISTRATION CONFIRMED" then you're set. It's in my library already, did it like 10 minutes ago.

3 years ago

got it ... thanks mate

3 years ago

Thank you, I had totally missed this and kinda forgot I even had a Ubisoft account!

3 years ago

Closed 3 years ago by Time6uardian.