keeping this clean and simple :)
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/golden100
Requirements to join :

1. Minimum level 3
  2. Minimum 300$ in cv
  3. No sketchy trade history / reputation
  4. More giveaways than wins (subjective evaluation based on # and value)
  5. No VAC ban
  6. New member must make valid group giveaway in first 48 hours non-bundle game of at least 9,99 euro
  7. New members are not allowed to enter group giveaways before their first own group giveaway has been marked as received by the winner

Group rules :

These are the rules of the group that every member must respect and follow.
The rules were recently revised during a discussion in which all admins and moderators agreed to the future direction of the group.

Any questions should be directed to an admin or moderator.

1. Monthly quota. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/golden100/discussions/0/610573567806737085/
    Every member must do monthly giveaways totalling a value of at least €9.99 ($).
    With at least one unbundled game.
    This quota is determined as the total of giveaways done between the first and last day of each month, regardless of join date.
    • Regional prices in the EU and US are used as benchmarks.
    • Bundled games are valued at 15% of their Steam value, as is done on SteamGifts.
    • You have only reached the quota when your corresponding giveaways have been MARKED AS RECEIVED (however, you will not be kicked while they are pending, as long as their duration is reasonable.)

NEW MEMBERS: New members must fulfill their monthly quota within 48 hours of joining.

1. Giveaway creation
    A giveaway only counts towards your quota (see 1.) if it is hosted in the following manner:

• It must allow only members from this group (Golden 100) to participate. (No other groups or whitelists.)
    • It must be 'public' (not invite-only)
    • It must not have any level restrictions
    • It must last at least 24 hours, and at most 7 days (so between 1-7 days)
    • It must not be a DLC
    • It must not have been given out for free in the past (if SG accepts it, you should be safe)
    • A copy of the link to your giveaway should be posted in the Group Giveaways March 2015 Thread
      You are allowed to make any other giveaways you like, but they will NOT COUNT towards your quota.
  2. Missing in action
    If a member is not capable of posting a giveaway for the current month, he should inform an admin or moderator about it (holiday/vacation, private/financial/family matters etc.)

3. NO REGIFTING

4. Behaviour
    Any kind of flaming, spamming and insulting other group members is FORBIDDEN.

5. Penalty
    If a member does not follow the rules mentioned above, he or she will first be warned. If the person continues to break them, he or she will be permanently banned.

1. keep ratio above 70%, we use a ratio system to keep track of everyones % on the public spread sheet so you can always check yours.

Most important - HAVE FUN, LOTS OF FUN !!! ;D

Bonus: Active members who participate in the group chat will often find nice rewards ;)
Fact: 10%-15% of all giveaways are our group ones xD
Note : Do not add admins or moderator as friend on steam, you can drop by in group chat to ask any question you have.

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

If I join and make a giveaway now, will it count towards my quota for June? It's almost the end of the month now.

9 years ago

No it will be your entry giveaway and count for may.
But if you want we can invite you in june. =}

9 years ago

Ok, I see. Well, I am going to wait till June then. I will maybe join then. If I do, I am going to leave a message here, is that ok?

9 years ago

perfect

9 years ago

This is the best group ever!

9 years ago

awsome group and here's a bump

View attached image.
9 years ago

BOOMP

View attached image.
9 years ago

omg is that my new fav gif :D

9 years ago

Bump

View attached image.
9 years ago*

Hello, we talked. Since there are already June Giveaways for this group, is it possible for me to join now and do my first non-bundle Giveaway as both, my sort of entry fee and the fulfillment of my monthly quota?
If I am accepted, do I need to add my Giveaway to the Spreadsheet? I am a bit unsure about it, since I have never done this. If I make any mistakes, especially in the beginning, feel free to correct me.

9 years ago

if we invite you you can start your ga for tommorow (1st June) and add the ga link to discussion in steamgroup
we do rest =)
Just reply if you still want an invite

9 years ago

Ok, it's still May where I am. If I start now, it counts towards June, right? Just making sure.

9 years ago

BUUyah!

9 years ago

You again:)

9 years ago

annoying dude ^^

9 years ago

nah free bumps are always welcome

9 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

9 years ago

I think you need to have made at least $3oo worth of giveaways first dude but who knows maybe there is a chance we will accept you. Best thing is to pop into group chat, don't be shy just do it : )

9 years ago

bump

9 years ago

<3

9 years ago

i am interested in join the group. I am friend of Odin

9 years ago

added you for a talk

9 years ago

accepted you

9 years ago

Bump ! ! ! and BTW I blacklisted you until further notice.

8 years ago

Ok. I tried to be part of this group because i was thinking that i could give some games that i have and trying a lucky with some new games. I'm not a bandit and don't want to be part of this shit group anymore. You and the others administrators members treated me like shit kicking me off the group and putting me blacklisted the site by an mistake that i did without talk with me first. Everybody commits mistakes and need time to fix the problems but instead of this you choosed do what you did. In the day of the problem needed go work and wake up at 8:00 am. I had waked up and had working all the day arriving home only at night after my MBA course when all this fucking shit occurs. I didn't have had time to do nothing and i was kicked off the group so i am very unhappy about everything and by the way I was treated. Have a nice day.

8 years ago

You randomly added me on steam and hassled me to add you to our group, I told you I couldn't just add you and you replied saying that I was making excuses. From that point on I was suspicious of you and the way you presented yourself.
I asked you that if you agree with our group rules and speak with an admin in group chat then there is a possibility of joining, but instead you preferred to add admins to your steam account and message them like your some kind of special exception like the rules simply don't apply to someone like yourself.
I can understand you feeling like you have been treated like shit and I can assure you the feeling is mutual for the following reasons.

• You made a giveaway for a different platform that is not only forbidden within our group but also here on steamgifts.com.
  • You entered group giveaways before the 24 hour period that is asked of you until your giveaway has ended and has been marked as received, yet you entered several group giveaways immediately after joining our group.
    You are the first new member we have ever had who completely disregarded our group rules, so congratulations on forever holding that accolade.

You can moan as much as you like but asking your friend to explain your situation on your behalf just isn't good enough, I would have had at least some respect for you if you were man enough to explain your situation directly, pulled out of all giveaways and tried to rectify your mistake creating your first group giveaway correctly.
I honestly don't see why you were in such a rush to join our group but whatever, its over now.
Take it easy and remember life is not a race, take your time and take notice of the important things. Less mistakes will be made.

8 years ago*

Dude , to your knowledge you did not give me time to explain anything , you simply kicked me out of the group and I just went to stay knowing that when I got home the next day. I tried to talk to you, but you deleted me on steam .. you did not give me a chance to explain anything and treated me like shit. That's why I'm unhappy with everything. So... I'm apologize for all the mistakes that i have done and wish good luck for all the members of this group.

8 years ago*

For knowledge , I synchronized my status and so was updated my exclusion in the group. I just win a game but asked his owner did not send me the key of the game cause i was kicked;
Good bye for all.

8 years ago

OK, man, just wish you followed the rules.

8 years ago

I follow if I was still in the group. Thank you

8 years ago

Hi :)

I am a uni student, pretty poor, I meet all your entry criteria but thought I would be straight up from the start and let you know most of my giveaways are bundle ones, with the odd non bundled game when its on a good sale. I would be able to meet the $10 threshold a month easily but I dont want to piss anyone off with too many bundled giveaways. If this is allgood with you guys I would love an invite :) If not good luck with the group anyway!

9 years ago

added for a talk

9 years ago

boomp

9 years ago

Would love to join in, but I'm afraid that I won't be able to abide the rule to give a non-bundled game per month due to Steam's region locks even with 4-packs. Free bump.

9 years ago

You are not obligated to buy games on steam store , you know... :)

9 years ago

Well, my current situation requires me to do so, unfortunately.

9 years ago

Thats a shame, please do come join us if situation changes. Wish you all the best

9 years ago

Bump Boom

View attached image.
9 years ago

Yes my friend

9 years ago

View attached image.
9 years ago

I want to try

9 years ago

added for a talk

9 years ago

Invite-me?

9 years ago

added for a talk

9 years ago

Hey, have one nice and juicy bump.

The best group ever, social active and stuff.
Can ask for boobs or bumping boobs, anyways boobs! :P

8 years ago

your wish

View attached image.
8 years ago

or this

View attached image.
8 years ago

owwwwww yes! Nice boobs, I can almost feel them in my hands!

8 years ago

I think i could try:)

8 years ago

added for a talk

8 years ago

Bumpity bump let's start a booby train!

View attached image.
8 years ago

1st wagon

View attached image.
8 years ago

View attached image.
8 years ago

boooby train

View attached image.
8 years ago

View attached image.
8 years ago

This train is way to short
and happy cake day

View attached image.
8 years ago

8 friends in this group. I want to join too ))
(I am already member of closed non-bundle giveaway group Smart Giveaway, so I understand all rules and accept them).

8 years ago

added fir a quick talk

8 years ago

bump

8 years ago

Booby traaain

View attached image.
8 years ago

View attached image.
8 years ago

View attached image.
8 years ago

Happy cakeday

8 years ago

View attached image.
8 years ago

Me me me! I like giving and smell nice.

8 years ago

added for interview

8 years ago

Come join us! We have cookies, milk and boobs!

8 years ago

I like boobs and the first thing I think about when I see boobs is milk. So I guess the only thing left to link all three is to imagine the nipple area as a cookie.

8 years ago

Clever thinking!

8 years ago

+1

8 years ago

lmao

8 years ago

boob cookie train