Key should be given to...
Some suspensions end but he has permanent one and I haven't seen those end
Comment has been collapsed.
Well (s)he marked it as received and I didn't check if the win was activated. After two months the key could be used or sold for all I know and doing a re-roll now would probably cost me 1,49€
Comment has been collapsed.
He won 2 months ago and got suspended a few days ago
Comment has been collapsed.
I'm not sure if I understand it entirely, but I guess he had a bunch of unactivated keys.
He did get suspended permanently for that. Then he wrote a ticket to support and wants to know, if he can lift that supsnesion somehow.
Support probably told him that he now has to activate all games he won - when that's done, he can come back.
You can do two things, as support is aware of the guys infriction you can ask for a re-roll. But you don't know if this guy actually gave the key to some one else, so maybe you now have a key, that probably won't work. Anyway, that would be okay for that person,. as he would no longer have to activate that game on his account, as it's no longer one of his wins.
the other option is to copy/paste the key to him, let him activate it and move on. He already gave you an "received", so, jeah If he doesn't activate the key he won't be able to come back, and can't change that "received" anyway
Comment has been collapsed.
I only started following this rule recently (Check people before gifting) and this is an old GA just read the first sentence of the story.
Comment has been collapsed.
Sounds like just what sappyMA says down there. We got a multiple rule offender here that now has to face the consequences of his actions and tries to lift his permban.
As you have already sent him the key I'd say nothing's lost in sending it to him again, unless you don't want to support his rehabilitation. He once had it and didn't do anything with it obviously, otherwise he wouldn't ask you for it again to activate it finally.
It seems there's a new trend of simply not activating his wins with trading or gifting them away. Odd.
Comment has been collapsed.
1,894 Comments - Last post 37 minutes ago by anditsung
120 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by PantherZ
5,722 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by WaxWorm
2 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Wolfgang6688
31 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by canbrk
2,180 Comments - Last post 8 hours ago by sensualshakti
356 Comments - Last post 10 hours ago by Reidor
10,358 Comments - Last post 11 minutes ago by zpangwin
11,150 Comments - Last post 15 minutes ago by BHTrellis188
92 Comments - Last post 16 minutes ago by Lizewski
65 Comments - Last post 24 minutes ago by Dominicanoed
1,225 Comments - Last post 25 minutes ago by DarkDragon0852
45 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by CTPAX001RUS
3,529 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Delisper
Hi, I need some help on deciding whether to give a person a key of the game or not.
Whole story - a person won my GA and didn't activate the win for 2 months (among other multiple GA that at the time were 35 and now its only 11 non-activated). He recently got suspended(banned) and now asking me of the game key witch was delivered through steamgifts system and now says he can't look up cause he's suspended. I can't check if the key is used or not and I don't really want to give it to him cause he's probably gonna sell it or is there a way out of suspension(permabannana) by activating all the wins that haven't been activated. And for those curious its a cheep bundle game.
Also this is what he wrote to me and i don't know if I understood correctly:
" Hello
As soon as I see it you read it what would be the trouble for me unfortunately how.
And I would ask you for it that what I gained from you game the name of which [name of the game] write it already down his activating code because I was suspended on Steamgift oldalon unfortunately and I cannot look at it
[name] my name
[name of the game] the name of the game
[Date] won.
Thank you."
Comment has been collapsed.