After years trying to get the cards... I now have the bagde.

View attached image.
6 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Congrats

6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

congrats!!

6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

it's times like these that believing in yourself really pays off...

6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

nice ^^

6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

And you're not even using it on your profile? Wear it with pride, you've earned it!

6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Congrats ^^
I ain't got time for that

View attached image.
6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Grats.

6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Congrats ;)

6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I don't get it! What does this badge do ?

6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thx for the information!

6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

removed games are a thing
they do fetch a nice return for rare
hard to tell when they get removed though...

6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Congrats! Quite a coincidence; I got one today, too, and it's the only one I've ever cared about: the Mother Herself badge from Iconoclasts. I'm not fathergojira, after all.

6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Respect for your playtime for Seraph.

6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

It takes a loooooooong time to max everything out, but it's fun.

PLEASE SEND HELP

6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Happy cakeday! ๐Ÿฐ

View attached image.
6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thank you, igel! Chocolate is my favorite. Happy Holidays!

6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Congrats. I know how this feels. I wish we could walk away from our greatest successes and tell everybody: "Never again!"

6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Congrats ๐Ÿถ

6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Quite impressive. Congrats! :o

6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Congrats

View attached image.
6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Wow, that's just.....so... life like?

Oh, and happy ๐ŸŽ‚day, melisand!

6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

lol, indeed.

6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thank you, Calibr3, and Happy Holidays to you :)

6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I thought she shit lmao

6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Happy Cakeday melisand ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ & Happy Holidays ๐ŸŽ„ & ๐ŸŽ‰

6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks Kero! Happy Holidays!

6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Happy Cake Day!

View attached image.
6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thank you for the adorable cake, Hiro. Happy Holidays to you!

6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Congrats, you could have taken less time if you had the game (and after i searched your library i saw you did)! :D
Just gonna leave this here Boosterpack creator if it doesn't help you know it might help others or anyone reading this.

6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I had to use it but it was expensive and I didn't have much gems at any time so it took a while

6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Congratulations! :)
That reminds me that i have to wrap that Barbie's plane for my niece... :D

6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 months ago.

6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I wasn't waiting one more second

6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Congratulations!

6 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.