Good deal?
Obligatory no vote since 2 and PS are free on xbone atm.
Comment has been collapsed.
Good stuff, if I was able to do these myself I would. Thanks for sharing.
Comment has been collapsed.
Yeah it's a no go for me. No GOTY on BL 1 and 2? Nope nope nope
Comment has been collapsed.
Comment has been collapsed.
I am thinking about it, however the fact that there is no seasonpass for Borderlands really ruines the deal, because the dlc get only discounted to $6 a piece in general... so 24 to make GOTY while in store it is only 10 difference between base and GOTY
Comment has been collapsed.
The price is pretty decent (not looking at the 1 key part) so far I know, if you have to buy it in sale you pay about 25.23 for the same stuff, now it is 18 and you can get an additional 6% cut so 16.92 which is more then 8 less then regular discounts... Or I am missing some info ^^ I am also looking as someone that has none of the games atm
Comment has been collapsed.
181 Comments - Last post 4 minutes ago by mouh12
1,931 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Detruire
5,858 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by WaxWorm
1 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by eternalsadness
8 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by EaglePB2
61 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by RCSWE
115 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by ChrisKutcher
449 Comments - Last post 7 minutes ago by GamerdaXtremz
73 Comments - Last post 34 minutes ago by meneldur
1,902 Comments - Last post 37 minutes ago by Chris76de
3,299 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Daerphen
60 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by meneldur
134 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Zarddin
269 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by FateOfOne
Link
Ends 11/11
No separate keys, 1 Key for everything!
Tier 1: CAD$18.99 / 17.99€ / £13.49 / $17.99
Region-locked game -This Product will NOT activate in the following regions: Cuba, Iran, Islamic Republic of, Korea, Democratic People's Republic of, Myanmar, Russian Federation, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Venezuela, Bolivia.
Comment has been collapsed.