Everybody Love Everybody Giveaways are Looking for New Members

Our 5th Yr Anniversary is on January 23, 2018 :D -

3rd Bday Party Here
4th Bday Party Here

You can check our group page. There you can find our group rules. and if you'd like to join, leave a reply here, then consider joining us in our Group Chat steam://friends/joinchat/103582791433962035 which will be public for the duration of recruiting.

Goal - 65 Members

Current - 51 Members

Recruiting - Adding 14 more!! :D :D

Recent Open/Ended Giveaways

For those who are looking to join. Our minimum requirements include:

• Baseline Level 6 or higher
  • Donating a nonbundle game to the group within the first 72 hours of joining so we do not presume you are mooching
  • We like active people. But not a requirement as long as rules in regards to ratio and giveaways are followed

Our group's page is here
Take a look at the rules and new member guidelines.
**Our group chat is open to those interested in joining, but please post on this topic first

Thanks,
PunasaurusRex
Note: Do Not ADD Punasaurus. Leave a post of interest here. Then join in steam chat.

Please note:
We do not require or expect people to be active 24-7. We just like to see our members be friends and less as strangers. :D
Please note: Your giveaway need to be available for all parties to enter. AKA Region Free. Or able to buy the winner a copy of a game that he/she is able to redeem.

Some Interesting Facts:

• 4000 Successful Giveaways since group was started Jan. 23, 2013

• Giveaways from Bioshock Infinite to Bastion to Call of Duty to Gunpoint etc

• Crazee - he's just a crazy brit

• BigZGod - call him Zod

• Spydrebyte - he doesn't actually bite

Some Past Events:
Cannon Brawl Tournament with Developers
Scourge Outbreak - Multigroup event
Multi-Group CS:GO event
Streaming with Aerena Developer/Designers

Just Completed:
3rd Secret Santa Event - 23 of our members participated
ELE 4th Birthday - Group 1 v Group 2 Event

Coming Soon:
TBD

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Need more members bump!

7 years ago

Can i Join? :D

7 years ago

Hello PunasaurusRex. I can Join?

7 years ago

thank you for the interest, ansony1691

i reviewed your profile - http://www.sgtools.info/sent/Ansony1691/newestfirst

i cannot extend an invite to you
1) 1/2 your cv comes from regionlocked games
2) your past 10 nonbundle giveaways are from region restricted giveaways
3) the quality of games given would fail in the group

i wish you luck finding a group. possibly recommend a group that does region restricted giveaways may be best.
thanks

• puna
7 years ago

I'd like to join but I'm actually kind of intimidated.

Also, I read the rules and I read that multiple group giveaways wouldn't affect status. Does that mean it would not count for my monthly giveaway? Or that it would?

Thanks!

7 years ago

thank you dragoons for the interested
i have reviewed your profile - http://www.sgtools.info/sent/Dragoons/newestfirst

yes we one can have multiple group giveaways - but as entering one does not affect status, neither do making them

however, at this time i cannot extend an invite to you at this time
reason, is most your giveaways appear to be developer given and hosting - steamworld 50 copies, iggys 50 copies etc - so i do not think it will fit well in the group - most to all members purchase their giveaways, in addition, sorry to say i believe it falsifies your true cv / level on sg.

i do thank you for providing those public giveaways - lets a wide range of people see the these titles and helps show off and advertise new interesting titles

thanks for the interest

• puna
7 years ago

Ouch Puna Thanks for taking the time to consider me though. I do appreciate it!

7 years ago

Well, I'm right now in bed and I'm killing time with the tablet on internet because I can't sleep and I've just thought that now could be a good moment for applying! Can I join? :D

7 years ago

+1! :D

7 years ago

Gracias! ^^

7 years ago

hello vcross

i have reviewed your profile as well as another admin
please add me, be happy to discuss your interest

7 years ago

Added! =)

EDIT: "Error adding friend. Please try again." I'll try later!

View attached image.
7 years ago*

I can't add you! I'm still getting the same error message! D:

7 years ago

ok sent you a friend invite then

7 years ago

Hello is there still a spot?

7 years ago

hello notabene

i reviewed your profile
http://www.sgtools.info/sent/Notabene/newestfirst

i cannot provide you an invite
most your CV comes from bundles giveaway
there were very few nonbundle noted

this is prevalently a nonbundle group, you can review our SG profile to see the quality of giveaways made.

thanks for the interest

• puna
7 years ago

Hi Puna,

Barely half of my CV comes from Bundles, then the rest I've posted are many non-bundle games. What percentage of non-bundle CV do you need to have, 70%, 90%?

7 years ago

either way
15 copies of sniper: ghost warrior trilogy; the rest appear to be bundle giveaways

if you check the quality of the nonbundles you have given compared to the group, i cannot give you an invite
https://www.steamgifts.com/group/m0ENm/everybodyleg - please take a look if you do not know what I mean

sorry
at this time, I cannot provide you an invite
i can give it to another admin if you want a second opinion

• puna
7 years ago

Okay, I understand after looking at the group. Maybe another time.

7 years ago

Nice group, have a bump so maybe more people can see!

7 years ago

Bumpo~

7 years ago

I am interested in joining if there is still room.

7 years ago

hello piedpiper012

thanks for the interest, i have reviewed your profile - http://www.sgtools.info/sent/piedpiper012/newestfirst
i cannot extend an invite to you at this time, you have a good mix of giveaways, but majority of the NB appear to be from HIB monthlies. most members in the group have subscriptions to these bundles and would not really work in the group.

group recent / closed giveaways

be happy to review if you integrate other types of nonbundle giveaways - from new titles/upcoming titles/ or titles that are not commonly given

• thanks
  • puna
7 years ago

Thanks for considering me. I only got about 5/22 of the unbundled games I gave away from Humble monthly since I have only been a subscriber for three months so far. Some of the other games may have been in earlier monthly bundles though.

7 years ago

I would like to join the love :)
You could help me to improve my NB sent ratio ;)

7 years ago

hello kingjz

thank you for the interest - i have reviewed your profile - http://www.sgtools.info/sent/KingJZ/newestfirst
i cannot extend an invite to you at this time. though the giveaways are from good game, i can say that if you search them amongst our recent / closed giveaway section - they do no gather interest amongst the members / or they are owned by many. You can also see that even giveaways that would work well in most groups get 0 entries - example dragon ball xenoverse in the most recent set.

be happy to review again if you integrate a wider range of giveaways - not just sale items, humble bundle bta/monthlies but looking for interesting titles, not often given titles

thanks
-puna

7 years ago

Sure, thanks for review :)

7 years ago

I love this thread. Such great entertainment XD

You do realize that there aren't 14 more people of the kind you're looking for on SG?!

7 years ago

thanks eeev, we aim to please

7 years ago

Join us eeev :3

7 years ago

Nah, Gonah. I can already picture Puna's reply:
"Thank you for your interest. Sadly we cannot extend an invite to you at the moment. Most of your CV comes from bundle game giveaways and your nonbundle giveaways lack variety and would not find any entries in our group...blablabla".
Besides that, I slowed down a lot with my entering/gifting lately and my acquiring of games in general. I own so many amazing games already and have yet to play them all.
ELE is tempting tho. All those juicy, shiny gibs... XD
Thanks for the love <3

7 years ago

Good point of view ;)

7 years ago

There are always love for you <3

7 years ago

*13 more people! :P

7 years ago

I'm in if its possible mate. I'll be level 6 when my last winner will click receive the game ( Lichdom: Battlemage )

7 years ago

congrats on nearly reaching lvl 6 mstkllr

i cannot however invite you even when you reach the minimum
i have reviewed your profile - http://www.sgtools.info/sent/mstrkllr/newestfirst

i will be honest and say one of the individuals who recently replied to, had a better range of giveaways despite most being from hib monthlies

you can check our recent closed / created giveaways to check the type of giveaways we make, and even search examples of ones you have made in the past

examples:
https://www.steamgifts.com/group/m0ENm/everybodyleg/search?q=injustice

you also appear to have give a good number of clickteam fusion 2.5 (100$ bundle --> 15$) which may be just my opinion kind of defeats the purpose of sg reduction of bundle game value (compared to old system where after 30cv, they didnt net anything towards level or cv) - 4 x 1$ bundle, nets 60$ cv

thanks for the interest,
but i do not believe at this time, you would be a good fit / addition to the group

good luck and thanks
-puna

7 years ago*

I am level 6 now and i provide all conditions,
I read your message. You tell about clickteam bundle , but i got 298$ (%58) Unbundled game and i got few unbundled ga's which are waiting for the confirmd as receive. So you can understand that i don't get that ratio with just clickteam or i don't use high value bundles and nothing more.
I'll keep going this way , i don't do it for ratio or to join groups , i just like to share and make somebody happy.
Also i am member of unbundled groups for a very long time , i can give you some names as references if you want to check.
Final decision is yours. Just waiting the answer after read and check this msg with all my respects.

7 years ago

sorry, that you disagree
i can still not provide you an invite
you can send references, but still does not change the other aspect i mentioned
made reference to the types of nonbundles you have made before
-puna

7 years ago

Well well, i respect your desicion mate. Have a nice day and thanks for your time.

7 years ago

For example : It is now 308$(%60.1) Unbundled 204.44$(%39.9) Bundled. I just want your final decision with all my respects sir.

7 years ago

Can i enter mate?

7 years ago

I would like to welcome our newest member
vCross :D

7 years ago

Thanks a lot Puna! \o/

7 years ago

welcome to the group!!

7 years ago

Yaaaay~

Welcome ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

7 years ago

super dino bump!

7 years ago

Hoping for a chance to join the group.

7 years ago

thank you for your interest zakanator

after reviewing your profile
i cannot provide you an invite due to

• 4/5 of your giveaways are marked as region locked, this group is region free
  • nonbundles giveaway - have not worked well in the group, and i would recommend increasing variety

sorry for the delay in response

• puna
7 years ago

I would like to apply as the next warm body.

7 years ago

sorry for the delay

thank you for the interest canuckrat

i will say you have a good range of nonbundle giveaways
though, giveaways of games made would not work in the group

i would like you to take a look at the our member's giveaways not to see what we give, but more on the lines of the quality and range that would be expected from you if we were to add you as a member.

if you think you can keep up with the giveaways and quality that our current members post and share, I be happy to discuss possible addition to the group

the reason why I ask you to think about it first - is lot of people see our giveaways, want to join to be able to enter them; however, forget they are expected to do the same and have difficulty finding member entries

thanks

• puna
7 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to reply.
Truthfully, I kinda applied as a lark because...well...ELE is filled with 'elite' members and I fully expected a "beat-it hobo, and take your bundled games with you" :)
The fact that you would seriously consider my application is an honor... but you are correct. I should focus on working my way to level 9, cut-back on the volume of groups I am members of, then reapply (when I can focus my funds on 2-4 groups rather than spread it over 20+).
I wish you (and ELE) nothing but the best, and hope this time next year I will be a positive, active member of ELE.
CHEERS!

7 years ago

no worries, you are welcome to reapply
thank you for taking the time to take my advice and looking at stuff, much appreciated.

wish you luck until you reapply again

• puna
7 years ago

I like to join Group

7 years ago

sorry for the delay

thank you for the interest M8lordz

i have reviewed [your profile](http://www.sgtools.info/sent/M8lordz/newestfirst};
i cannot provide you an inivte; nonbundle giveaways appear to come from hib monthly and often sale items like dead rising 2 off the record
we would be looking for more variety and quality of giveaways that would peak the interest our members; often even new titles get <5 entries, - you can review here

if you make changes, introduce nonbundle items that are not common (hib, sale items) - we would be happy to review.

thanks

• puna
7 years ago

Bumpo~

7 years ago

^

7 years ago

^

7 years ago

^

7 years ago

^

7 years ago

^_^

7 years ago

happy cake day kasz

7 years ago

it's kind of suprise for me though, and sale has ended and i bought nothing, how will i fulfill SG tradition|? it's scarier than halloween!
what is more i'm 21 games to 3k, i'm gonna get heart attack...

7 years ago

Forgot your cake day kasz, happy late cake day :3

7 years ago

I would be quite interested if there is any free space for oh lil me c:

7 years ago

sorry for the delay,
thank you for the interest stevencojo

i have reviewed your profile

my concern would be it might be difficult for you to change your giveaways to fit what members of the group enter
in addition, seems you have a lot of the same giveaways, which is fine but issue is the games given would not work too well
you can check our members giveaways to see what i mean

i would be looking for increase in nonbundle giveaways as well as range of giveaways/newer items or items that have worked in ELE
you are welcome to reapply if these changes have been made

if you can make these changes, we be happy to reassess and have you visit us in chat.
thanks
puna

7 years ago

Yeah, I do make non-bundle giveaways a bit less frequent as I used to, I am not really that happy about that myself, but I am quite certain I can meet the quota of making at least one non-bundled giveaway per month and keeping my ratio positive with other non-bundled games, the only problem is that I won't be really as capable of spamming the group with non-bundles as I once used to do a while back, but, the ratio will be maintained in the proper parameters, I guess I will just be a bit modest and selective, not enter many giveaways but do my part as a member (to risk being an unwanted leech). Regardless of that, feel free to still consider my application, you might not get a really wealthy member (as I just recently finished a bachelor and need to get hired somewhere), but you'll have one moral and rule abiding member, a cooperative member, a loyal member. That is what I am currently able to offer. Thank you very much for your reply and consideration. (Feel free to add me for us to discuss this matter further)

7 years ago*

You got my vote if there would be any voting ;)

7 years ago

^

7 years ago

Still looking for fresh meat :3

7 years ago

^

7 years ago

How hard of a rule is the Level 6 baseline? I'm Level 5 and I'm looking for another group to join.

7 years ago

hello protagorasember

level 6 is a hard minimum for us
but i review your profile, to give you our thoughts and maybe if changes are made and you reach level 6, we can reassess

most of your cv comes from bundle games 3/4
nonbundle games you have been given would gather little interest for members in the group

you can see what type of giveaways our members give here
this would be the quality of giveaways we would expect of new members
common sale items, hib monthlies/bta, sale items >75% do not work well in our group

hope this helps

• puna
7 years ago

Woah ~ This thread is great to discover awesome games <3
I am browsing through the past group giveaways and any GAs that had more than 2 entries I know must be an incredible game :^)

7 years ago

well, glad we can be helpful :D

7 years ago

let Santa in O/

7 years ago

?
the post made no mention of interest
just said the games were incredible

7 years ago

You should just ignore Gin. After smacking him.
That's what I usually do:)

7 years ago

Apply us! :D

7 years ago

o_o Gonah.

There were some things I didn't understand and I was busy with some other stuff so I didn't ask then:)

Like if a non-bundle game is worth 1 point, this applies to a $1 game and to like.. Dishonored 2? Both worth 1 point?

And also the wishlist games monthly and weekly that doubles the reward points you get for making a GA ~ does it also cost x2 for anyone that wants to join the GA?

7 years ago

Every game out of weekly/monthly WLDs goes from 0,5 to 1 point.

Weeklys/monthlys goes from 2 to 3 points depending on their maximum discount on sales.

And also the wishlist games monthly and weekly that doubles the reward points you get for making a GA ~ does it also cost x2 for anyone that wants to join the GA?

You only pay the points if you win the gib, if you dont win you dont pay.

Now join us! :3

7 years ago

Bump :3

7 years ago

Bump 2

7 years ago

Bump :1

7 years ago

Bump :0

7 years ago

Bump:

7 years ago

Bump

7 years ago

Hello, may i join?

7 years ago

hello drain

thank you for the interest

i cannot immediately provide you an invite
reviewing your nonbundles only would have worked in the group and you seem to given a few titles multiple times - tango fiesta, sterdenn , and a few hib bta/monthlies
i would recommend taking a look at the group giveaways and add some more variety and games that may work for our group to your giveaways. please note, if added you would be expected of the same quality as what our members post.

if you add some variety, i would be happy to review again. i think if that were to happen, we probably add you to the group if still interest. we just want to make sure that you would be able to keep up with the members in the group.

thanks

• puna
7 years ago

thanks for the reply.
i was in a non bundle group but it closed after 2 months, so i could not rly give away many non bundles.
i gifted games like dead by daylight, ghost 1.0, stardew valley (before bundled). looking at the group ga`s its clear that those games are peanuts, so i would adjust this for the group and buy better (more expensive) games.
will work on that and come back ;)

7 years ago

excited to see what changes you makes :D

• puna
7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.