Everybody Love Everybody Giveaways are Looking for New Members

Our 5th Yr Anniversary is on January 23, 2018 :D -

3rd Bday Party Here
4th Bday Party Here

You can check our group page. There you can find our group rules. and if you'd like to join, leave a reply here, then consider joining us in our Group Chat steam://friends/joinchat/103582791433962035 which will be public for the duration of recruiting.

Goal - 65 Members

Current - 51 Members

Recruiting - Adding 14 more!! :D :D

Recent Open/Ended Giveaways

For those who are looking to join. Our minimum requirements include:

• Baseline Level 6 or higher
  • Donating a nonbundle game to the group within the first 72 hours of joining so we do not presume you are mooching
  • We like active people. But not a requirement as long as rules in regards to ratio and giveaways are followed

Our group's page is here
Take a look at the rules and new member guidelines.
**Our group chat is open to those interested in joining, but please post on this topic first

Thanks,
PunasaurusRex
Note: Do Not ADD Punasaurus. Leave a post of interest here. Then join in steam chat.

Please note:
We do not require or expect people to be active 24-7. We just like to see our members be friends and less as strangers. :D
Please note: Your giveaway need to be available for all parties to enter. AKA Region Free. Or able to buy the winner a copy of a game that he/she is able to redeem.

Some Interesting Facts:

• 4000 Successful Giveaways since group was started Jan. 23, 2013

• Giveaways from Bioshock Infinite to Bastion to Call of Duty to Gunpoint etc

• Crazee - he's just a crazy brit

• BigZGod - call him Zod

• Spydrebyte - he doesn't actually bite

Some Past Events:
Cannon Brawl Tournament with Developers
Scourge Outbreak - Multigroup event
Multi-Group CS:GO event
Streaming with Aerena Developer/Designers

Just Completed:
3rd Secret Santa Event - 23 of our members participated
ELE 4th Birthday - Group 1 v Group 2 Event

Coming Soon:
TBD

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

wondering if the group is still recruiting and can use a happy member who loves sharing non bundles games ?
-edit: more or less looking for a tight group of friends, who are willing to play the multiplayer section of non-bundles games.

7 years ago*

if you are looking more of a group gaming experience
try the after party group

sadly since i have been busy with work, i havent been able to host as many events for the group as i used to

7 years ago

thx for your reply, appreciated, on my way to find the after party ,,, any directions ?

7 years ago

guess they removed their SG thread - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TAP_Gaming
is the group link

7 years ago

Welcome to the group:
LadyNarayan
Zerocount1

7 years ago

Yay! XD

7 years ago

Can i?

7 years ago

Bump

7 years ago

Can I join?

7 years ago

Hello. I have checked your group both here and on Steam and I would be interested in joining it.
I have read your rules (and I like them very much) :-)
And I think I could pass the requirements stated by the group.
Thanks for possible consideration

7 years ago

sorry for the delay

i have reviewed your profile - http://www.sgtools.info/sent/Wintermute75/newestfirst
my concern lies in the whether you would be able to make giveaways that would interest members of the group
https://www.steamgifts.com/group/m0ENm/everybodyleg - we have a large number of uncommon giveaways compared to public and other group - yet so few entries

i be willing to give you a chance, but would recommend you take a look at what my concerns
for example: you have given a few tales of zestiria - last one given in the group was 1 week ago an had 1 entry
new titles like lumos and the final station have had 0, 1 entries respectively.

if you decide that you can keep up with a good ratio in the good and find giveaways that interest, you can add me

7 years ago

I have read your reply, but I want to take few more hours to think about it and check carefully your group.
I have just looked at finished GAs of ELE and I was really astonished: your last 21 group GAs ended with a total of 20 entries, with 13 GAs gathering a total of 0 entries!
It would truly be a challenge. But I can't hide from you that it's a challenge that highly excites me.
I will study a little more your wishlists and, if it's ok for you, I will reply tomorrow: I don't want to give a rushy reply.
Anyway it goes, thanks for your consideration

7 years ago*

Dear Puna, once again I thank you and all of ELE for the consideration.
I have thought a lot about it and I have decided not to ask for invitation to ELE.
I hope that maybe in a year or so, if I will ever change my mind, you will still be so nice to consider my application again.
Best luck with ELE, Puna :-)

7 years ago

thanks for taking my suggestion and looking into things yourself
you dont have to wait a year to reapply
just message the topic again if you change your mind, want to discuss, etc

• puna
7 years ago

We need more fresh meat ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

7 years ago

possibly

7 years ago

Added a few members last month.
Beginning of September
Looking for some new members :D

• Puna
7 years ago

Hello Puna! Another year has passed and here I try again :)

7 years ago

thanks for the interest, ercalote
i have reviewed your profile, (http://www.sgtools.info/sent/ercalote/newestfirst)

your giveaways do appear to have improved, but they do not appear to have much variety that I would be looking for to extending invite
MKX, CoD, Hib Monthly are common

In addition, I know most are bundle wins, but still a ratio of 1:6 is concerning to myself and another mod who i showed your profile to.
i do thank you for the interest.
but at this time i cannot extend an invite to you

7 years ago

Thanks for spending your time to consider my profile, Puna! I now have more than 25 running giveaways, such games as DOOM, Just Cause 3, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel are among them. Thereby, I hope next year I would be able to improve my ratio and variety of giveaways even further. See you then! :)

7 years ago

I don't meet the requirement yet, but i really want to join.
Usually, groups on steamgifts wants people that gift lots of games, and the bundles come first on them.
I don't really like it, but giving games isn't really worthy for me right now, especially cause i don't really care about the number of games, i just care about playing them.
Another problem that i found on SG groups is that people aren't really want to play which each other.
They just want to level up, get some games and be able to enter on better giveaways.
Your group was the first i saw that have an chat(Well, I still don't know if it's active, but I think i will discover it, even if i don't enter on it)
So, As i said, i don't meet the requeriments, but i really want to have a talk with you, if you allow me, i may start doing some great giveaways and I'm sure i will fit on your group.
Thank you for your time.
Ps: I'm a new user on SG, and i only have 1 month being an active user.

7 years ago*

jpdefo

though to speed level - its easiest to mass give bundles, but thats now what we look for
if giving games is not really worthy for you - why would you be looking to join a group, which focuses on it
we dont often play anymore as often as we used to before i got a normal full time job
sounds like you are looking for a gaming group - there are many of them, i myself particpate in the group The After Party

anyway hope that answers your post

• puna
7 years ago

I think you didn't understood exactly what i said.
Sorry, it's probably because my english isn't perfect haha(And well, it's 5:30 AM here, it make everything even worse).
About 1 and 2, i will make another answer soon, to explain about the first 2 things that were said.
About 3 and 4, thank you, I'm searching for this after party group right now.
I really enjoy to finish games, and i think this group will help me.
And yeah, time is consuming, I do Computer Science on University, it sucks sometimes, but you know, as a gamer, you will always find time kk.
Thank you for your fast answer.

7 years ago

damn, I am quite close to lvl 6, I just need to make a few more giveaways and I will be there...

7 years ago

congrats on nearly making level 6
http://www.sgtools.info/sent/stevencojo/newestfirst

a quick review, i can say that the nonbundles you have made in the past would have no entries within the group
i would recommend to look here - https://www.steamgifts.com/group/m0ENm/everybodyleg to look what i mean (you can search games etc) as well as see the number of entries and quality of games that are given in the group.

have a good weekend

• puna
7 years ago

Hi there :D Any chance i could join?

7 years ago

congrats on level 6, harikaerif

sadly i cannot invite you
http://www.sgtools.info/sent/harikaerif/newestfirst
1/2 your cv comes from region restricted giveaways, this group is region free
in addition the nonbundle giveaways given would gardner no interest for members in the group
i would recommend to look here - https://www.steamgifts.com/group/m0ENm/everybodyleg to look what i mean (you can search games etc) as well as see the number of entries and quality of games that are given in the group.

have a good weekend
-puna

7 years ago

Bump for ELE is like a paradise island with no zombies RzEYumGvpT!N5!V2 exclamation mark = capital Z

7 years ago

Hello.
I just want only to know - I'm fulfill the requirements of the group?

7 years ago

:O a talking DINO!

7 years ago

talking mayonnaise
Run

7 years ago

runs after Dino!
catches him
kisses him

FOREVER LOVE!

7 years ago

can i join ?

7 years ago

hello spacepower

i reviewed your http://www.sgtools.info/sent/spacepower/newestfirst
i cannot invite you at this time
the nonbundle given, often appear to come from hib monthly
though they are good games, they would gardner little to no interest in the group, due to most members being subscribers

we would look for more variety in your giveaways
looking for uncommon games being given
https://www.steamgifts.com/group/m0ENm/everybodyleg
you can use our sg group page, to see what we give and how difficult even with new games it is to get entries.

keep up the good work
if you are interested still, and take our suggestions we be happy to review again in a few months after changes are made.

-puna

7 years ago

Hi I'd like to join ^^

7 years ago

hello ghoulagogo

i reviewed your http://www.sgtools.info/sent/ghoulagogo/newestfirst
i cannot invite you at this time
your nonbundle giveaway are common lego, humble bundle monthly
also items i have seen/heard being cheap at non approved retailers like g2a/kinguin - this is not to say that you got them there, I am just referring to knowing they are pretty cheap there (example dead rising 2: off the record for < 2$)

we would be looking for more variety and less of the common games given.
https://www.steamgifts.com/group/m0ENm/everybodyleg
you can see from our groups giveaways, that common games like lego, hib monthly, unreal tournament, >80% off are rarely given and fail when done so. Even rare or new games often do not work in the group as well. It can be difficult for people to keep up with the group and often quickly enter probation for new members, who may not realize the difficulty of gathering interest of members in giveaways.

keep up the good work though
if you take my suggestions and introduced uncommon games being given etc, i be happy to review again in few months.

-puna

7 years ago

Need more members bump :)

7 years ago

I would like to join, I am almost level 7 :)

7 years ago

Hi,

Unfortunately, after a review of your past giveaways, we cannot invite you at this time. Your non-bundled giveaways would very likely not find any entries in our group and lack variety.

I suggest that you do more giveaways of non-bundled games and come back in a few months, where we'd be more than happy to reevaluate your application.

7 years ago

Hello,

Can I enter? I just started to create active giveaways and I'm giving only new released games. I'll create more ga for group too :)

7 years ago

Hello Anil

I have reviewed your profile http://www.sgtools.info/sent/Anil/newestfirst
I cannot provide you an invite to the group
Most your giveaways are listed as region restricted. ELE is region free giveaway group
In addition, your giveaway are repetitive and in multiple numbers of the same game suggestive of possibly obtaining from a developer. For example: 28 copies of Rover; 28 copies of Rage

It would take a lot of change - increasing variety, reducing the region restriction giveaways, and giving games that do not appear from the outside as possibly being given by a dev to share to the community.

Thanks

• Puna
7 years ago

Can-can I senpai-rex? :3

7 years ago

Hello Samusx

I have reviewed your profile http://www.sgtools.info/sent/Samusx/newestfirst
I cannot provide you an invite to the group.
Most your nonbundle giveaways come from HIB monthly. While they are good games, they do not suggest variety.
Nor would they gather interest in the group, with a good majority having subscriptions.

You would need to make giveaways that would be different, increase variety, and not be common BTA bundles or Monthly HIBs or highly reduced discounted games. The types of giveaway given in the group https://www.steamgifts.com/group/m0ENm/everybodyleg are much different that what you have shown to have be able to give / given so far on SG.

Thanks for the interest

• Puna
7 years ago

Ok, thank you anyway ^^

7 years ago

If you still have spots available, I would like to be considered for entry :D

7 years ago

Hey,

Please go ahead and add Puna. He's going to be out of town until Saturday but he'd be happy to talk to you then to discuss membership in ELE. In the meantime, feel free to look over our group's profile as well as our rules. Let me know if you have any questions I can help answer.

7 years ago

hi, wish to enroll too

7 years ago

Hi,

Unfortunately, after a review of your past giveaways, we cannot invite you at this time. Your non-bundled giveaways would very likely not find any entries in our group and lack variety.

I suggest that you do more giveaways of non-bundled games and come back in a few months, where we'd be more than happy to reevaluate your application.

7 years ago

Bump

7 years ago

I'm looking for a new group. Can I join?

7 years ago

L4stM

Thanks for the interest. I have reviewed your profile - http://www.sgtools.info/sent/L4stM/newestfirst
I cannot provide you an invite.

Concern 1: 1/2 your CV comes from region restricted giveaways. This is a region free group. Depending on the region - can falsely boost one CVs due to price comparison compared to EU/US markets. Example 20$ in USD cost of game, Being 11$ in RU conversion.
Concern 2: Games that are nonbundle that appear to be region free - would gather little interest - Max Payne, Toren, Lego - you can easily check by searching the games on our SG page that they get 0 entries/fail etc.

Good luck with your search.
Thanks for the interest

• Puna
7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.