Time for:

200 GIVEAWAYS!!!

Now it's not as EASY as all that however. I've invented a fun little labyrinth so you have to WORK to get the "great" ones. The lowest levels are generally not bad but not the best, and the higher you go, the better the giveaways become.

So in general all you have to do is click on a link and you'll move on to the next one. Simple!

Except it would be if I didn't make completely random paths.....

So just go as far as you can! This will last for 2 weeks, so take your time (but don't take too long).

There are a few "inns" at each area that have are a resting point for conversation so feel free to talk to others there if your feeling tired. I also enjoy reading various posts from people so I also encourage it :3

The ones who see this through to the end will get some very lovely giveaways

I hope you all enjoy the invention and play it!

Please however don't post any links to various random spots HERE or anywhere else. If people want it, they gotta work for it.

If you manage to get to the end level 100, then at prompting, i will create a hall of fame for those who have (if they want).

Don't Post any method regarding how your getting past the labyrinth till the end

If there is an issue/problem regarding a link not being there, please post it on the gib and i'll get it fixed ASAP

There are 2 stopping points requiring you to pass puzzles, so read the instructions then do the puzzle to continue.

If your blacklisted, log out, enter a path, then log back in.

I encourage everyone to leave a nice comment on the gibs as this wouldn't have been possible without the volunteers.

Point out any issues or if you have questions on the gib, or here for me and i'll try to respond ASAP

ENTER THE LABYRINTH

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Awesome trip, many thanks!

7 years ago

nice puzzle

7 years ago

are the inns like necessarily part of the correct trail?
Can I use them as "Checkpoints"?

7 years ago

My god, going through was a real pain in the arse! But I guess it'd have been far more painful to create it.
Thanks a lot for the giveaways, everyone! Really good games and nice job!

7 years ago

Definitely far more painful to create it. You have to wait for everyone to make their giveaway, decide which giveaways will link to each other, give out different descriptions to every giveaway hoster, etc.

7 years ago

Yes, because giveaways are from different people. If you are on your own, its easier to manage it. But then, it's hard to get all those good games to give away :D

7 years ago

Hey, I imagine you have a lot of comments to answer, but I have a Problem with the second Puzzle since yesterday - the Code I got from the Puzzle won't work. Would be nice if you could comment asap so I can enjoy the next part of the maze. The Code I got was woXPFRaQGe3HYTfRBSalhH75rsYZDgtsWWqrerhs

7 years ago

For me the problem was 0 (zero) and o (letter). I changed them and it worked.

7 years ago

let me know if this was fixed :v

7 years ago

Finished!!! Thanks for awesome event one more time!!

7 years ago

A-ha! The end! Finally! :D

Thank you to everyone -- contributors, runners, and especially to Kerros -- mad work, man!
It was great to have been able to contribute a little bit to this one this time around, and definitely more fun to go through it all than Labyrinth 2 was! :D

7 years ago

Thanks!

7 years ago

I do not have the slightest clue how the hidden ones can be found to be honest. But i would like to thank you a ton for the giveaway of a wishlisted game which i entered :)Thank you for the event OP!

7 years ago

I finally made it to the ... end... >collapses<

7 years ago

Finally, I got to the end! Thanks a lot to all the volunteers and of course to you Kerros! ^^

7 years ago

awesome maze, feeling like indiana jones

7 years ago

bump for super maze

7 years ago

Hallo,
i have solved the jigidi-puzzle (4h) and have made a picture of the code. I cant copy anything in the solution-window of jigidi. But what now? i cant copy the code anywhere. When i click on the secont code i get to gift nr. 67 back.

Iยดm totaly confused - can anyone please help - thx

7 years ago*

You just have to write the code in the field for password using your keyboard, so proceed carefully letter by letter.

7 years ago

thx - but where i have to enter the code - in the field of task 1 ?

1. i write J... in the field and sove the puzzle
  2. i write down the code from the solution window
  3. but i dont get a link to a site where i can enter the code

there is written "Finish the puzzle, copy the code it gives and paste it into the answer the website gives you to proceed"

but what website ???

7 years ago*

Yes, the field for task 1.

7 years ago

thx - but that doesnt work for me
Maybe the problem is that i have used another browser for the puzzle (firefox cant open jigidi puzzles correct). Every time i enter the code and press let me in i get "wrong password - try again"

When i start the puzzle again i only get the possibilipty to restart or view the image. I dont get any other possibility .(

Isnt the code enough? do i need something else too ? i get stuck now at the moment

7 years ago*

jigidi has issues. In my case the password contained uppercase Is (eyes) and lowercase ls (ells).
I had to try several different password combinations before it let me in.

7 years ago

you mean the great i after 5q isnt a great i ?

There is 4x a great "i" or a small "L" but all look like a small "L"

7 years ago*

Everyone has a different password, so I can't help with yours.

7 years ago

finally i got it - thx for the tip with the issues

7 years ago*

You're welcome, thought the solution to my issues would help with yours.

7 years ago

If it won't let you copy/paste, then you can open up a notepad and just type it down

:3

7 years ago

Thank you, it was amazing, I spent a good couple of hours there and I felt really comfortable. Thank you once again very very much, great job.

7 years ago

Bump for completing the maze after several days. Thanks to all the contributors for the amazing ride!

7 years ago

Have a bump you prettey labyrinth!

7 years ago

i should probably try again .

7 years ago

Thanks to the crazy guys who made this

7 years ago

Thank you all for making such a fine labyrinth

7 years ago

wooooh, finally made it, another great event with awesome giveaways! Thank you!! :))
BUMP

7 years ago

bumpbumpbump

7 years ago

Still stuck at Archi with my word scramble #509/JMT not working... :-( Oh, well guess I'm done then.

7 years ago

You didn't follow the directions then. You don't NEED the numbers at all.

7 years ago

I know - I am talking about the three letter sections in alphabetical order - they are NOT working.

7 years ago

You made sure you got the green checkmark on all 3 answers? It can still say "Incorrect" and pop up the "You Win" screen.
You also have to enter them in full caps.

7 years ago

Yes, Green "Correct" for all three plus the "You Win".
Then alphabetized the sections by the first letter of each section
Then entered them in ALL CAPS, no spaces
Still not working....

7 years ago

That's really weird. It should be working, it's worked for others. Don't have any funky number words do you? Those have to go before the others. For some reason he made it go 0-9 A-Z instead of A-Z 0-9.

7 years ago

I appreciate the input but I did follow the instructions exactly and no, I don't have any numbers in my sets :-)

7 years ago

Let me know if you get this sorted. I have the exact same problem.

7 years ago

Will do - guess Kerro isn't reading the comments anymore...

7 years ago

We're all stuck in the labyrinth!

7 years ago

That Jigidy was terrible, otherwise you did a great job! Also thanks to all who contributed.

7 years ago

Hey Kerros, when this is all over can I post the map I have, or will you post one?

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.