Time for:

200 GIVEAWAYS!!!

Now it's not as EASY as all that however. I've invented a fun little labyrinth so you have to WORK to get the "great" ones. The lowest levels are generally not bad but not the best, and the higher you go, the better the giveaways become.

So in general all you have to do is click on a link and you'll move on to the next one. Simple!

Except it would be if I didn't make completely random paths.....

So just go as far as you can! This will last for 2 weeks, so take your time (but don't take too long).

There are a few "inns" at each area that have are a resting point for conversation so feel free to talk to others there if your feeling tired. I also enjoy reading various posts from people so I also encourage it :3

The ones who see this through to the end will get some very lovely giveaways

I hope you all enjoy the invention and play it!

Please however don't post any links to various random spots HERE or anywhere else. If people want it, they gotta work for it.

If you manage to get to the end level 100, then at prompting, i will create a hall of fame for those who have (if they want).

Don't Post any method regarding how your getting past the labyrinth till the end

If there is an issue/problem regarding a link not being there, please post it on the gib and i'll get it fixed ASAP

There are 2 stopping points requiring you to pass puzzles, so read the instructions then do the puzzle to continue.

If your blacklisted, log out, enter a path, then log back in.

I encourage everyone to leave a nice comment on the gibs as this wouldn't have been possible without the volunteers.

Point out any issues or if you have questions on the gib, or here for me and i'll try to respond ASAP

ENTER THE LABYRINTH

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

That was real journey! Have a bump :)

7 years ago

I wa -BUMP

7 years ago

Kerros, I am still waiting for help with Archi on the Word Scramble. My number was 509 and my key letters were JMT - it is still not letting me enter them. So, am I completely effed or what? If so then say so...

7 years ago

The word scramble was not fun >_< ... but the rest of the labyrinth was mostly! ;D
BUMP for WOW!

7 years ago

The word scramble was fine, the 405 piece Jigsaw puzzle sucked.

7 years ago

thanks for big work

7 years ago

This labyrinth is great, but I'm stuck at the jigidi. I tried all possible combinations of O o 0 and I l but no luck. Then solved the html5 version so I could directly copy and paste the code and eliminate any possible mistake, and it still won't accept the password. I am not the only one with this problem, something is up

7 years ago*

I had to try a couple of combinations of uppercase I (Iceland, Ireland, Invisible Inc.) and lowercase l (love, lamp, labyrinth)

7 years ago

That's what I did and it still doesn't work

I'm not the only one where the password doesn'T work either =|

7 years ago

Finally beat it. What a great event! Thank you to all the contributors and all the hard work putting it together from Kerros!

7 years ago

Awesome labyrinth! :D
Took me all night but I'm done! \0/
Now I have to go to work :/

View attached image.
7 years ago

Thank you for everything!

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

7 years ago

GG IZI, the last labyrinth was way harder

7 years ago

so, is this a one-try only labyrinth, or can we try all the paths? It's not explained, and I don't want my exploratory-wanderlust to get me into trouble ;)

7 years ago

nevermind, i was concerned there were dead ends.

7 years ago

There are a massive amount of dead ends. There are exactly 231 rooms (that I have uncovered).

7 years ago

Thanks for the giveaways!

7 years ago

Oh, I did it. I made it to the end. My only friend. The end. Of our elaborate plans. The end. No safety or surprise. The end. I'll never look into your eyes. Again.

7 years ago

Very interesting. Thanks.

7 years ago

bump for completing the awesome labyrinth !

thank you everyone for contributing to this event, especially kerros ! :3

have a great week ahead guys !

7 years ago

Bump for taking a break on puzzle 2.

7 years ago

Still having problems with the very puzzle entry. Mine is 442, and my letters are L, Q and Q. It keeps meeting me I'm entering the wrong password. Seems like MANY other people are having the same problem. Any work-around or clarity on why this isn't working? Thanks!

7 years ago

Same here :|

7 years ago

I finally reached the end :)
Thank you all for this great event

7 years ago

Woah, that was quite the labyrinth. Thank you, have a bump.

7 years ago

The word puzzle is still an empty page for me, am i suppose to refresh few more times?

7 years ago

Try again now :-)

7 years ago

i made it through it last night and fell asleep before leaving a comment about how great it is!
hopefully it was worth spending many many hours, i think i didn't win anything last time. it's always crazy to see how many other "bored" people are out there, sitting for ages in front of the pc to only get a 0.5% chance to win a game :D

7 years ago

My interest for this event was the Labyrinth itself. The giveaways are merely an added bonus.

7 years ago

Take this bump for all the gibs.

7 years ago

Thx, awesome LAb!

7 years ago

Puzzle #1 is out of tasks. I'm stuck until more are added.

7 years ago

Try again :-)

7 years ago

Nope :( Still no tasks.

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.