Level 4 - Train Valley
Level 5 - Tango Fiesta
Level 6 - Rodina
Level 7 - Universe Sandbox ²
Level 8 - Out of Reach
Level 9 - I Shall Remain
Level 10 - Grand Finale: Blood Bowl 2

► 1st and foremost:

What an AMAZING display of generosity & kindness I have observed this past week. I am just overjoyed with how many people of all levels jumped right in to get involved in this event! THANK YOU EVERYONE for the amazing contributions!

• *We had people making awesome GA's for our high level community contributors
  • *We had people making awesome GA's for our mid level community contributors.
  • *We had people making awesome GA's for our low level community contributors.

EVERYONE was included in this event. Everyone got a chance. People at all levels won, and we did it with virtually no negativity!
Frickin' BADASS!

► 2nd (and also QUITE important):

EVERY WEEK is High Level Appreciation Week!

Let me say that again:

EVERY FRICKIN' WEEK is High Level Appreciation Week!

A few months ago (when I was still level 2), I became more active here on Steamgifts and noticed there was very few GA's specifically targeted for higher levels.

I felt like they had contributed massively to our community, and I wanted to do something special for them. I began making most of my GA's for level 6-10 (public), as there was an abundance of low level GA's. I found it was also fun to make several flash 1 hour GA's for 6-9 as well (10's need more of a chance since there are so few of them). I think often at lower levels, contributors don't realize they can make GA's for anyone of any level, and personally I have never had a 6-10 winner not mark their win as received in a very timely manner. Mostly, they know what its like from their own experience to have to wait for credit.

It is very important to maintain the sense of community and to be sure to include and acknowledge EVERYONE level 1-10, as we are all contributors. Even if you try to help balance the GA's among levels by focusing on more high level offerings, please also be sure to give to the 1-5's as well, and vice versa: People who like to make lower level GA's, consider making a few high level ones from time to time to include and acknowledge one another.

...and who knows? You just might find yourself included in some bonus whitelisted GA's in the process! Focus on the GIVING and the rest is all icing on the cake.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's strive to achieve BALANCE in our community!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

-Val

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Because I missed out on the first week I decided to make a couple for this week. Both of these are open for a day, figured it was the easiest way for me.

Level 7
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime

Level 8
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime

More to come.

8 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.