I'm a bad player, but would like to get better :p
Comment has been collapsed.
If you're looking for some lower ranks feel free to add me. Currently I'm mge(just got deranked) and I think my playstyle is decent enough.
Comment has been collapsed.
I'm funny because of how bad I suck. My first comp, literally very first, was shooting at the guy defusing as I ran towards a, missed every shot, ran up directly on him, thought i switched to pistol to headshot him, flashbanged him in the head for 1 damage. Wrong button strikes again, we lost. My team didnt stop laughing at me until the comp was over.
To be fair, it was my first comp, I hadnt even tried casual or deathmatch or anything, my buddy talked me into buying it and immediately invited me to a comp.
Comment has been collapsed.
I think i'm the only person who asked for a refund for this game. it's so overrated
Comment has been collapsed.
5,760 Comments - Last post 34 minutes ago by codasim
3 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Tourfaint
4 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Nogift4u
18,705 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Ifoundadeadrat
1,910 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by DeafCrocodile
39 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by Foxhack
1,915 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by Axelflox
2,208 Comments - Last post 9 minutes ago by nocnocylc
38 Comments - Last post 41 minutes ago by ithamore
2 Comments - Last post 45 minutes ago by VahidSlayerOfAll
251 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Pooltrancer
833 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by vot4ol
693 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Lizewski
1,490 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by heberduarte
Comment has been collapsed.