12 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Buy a car, steering wheel included

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Logitech G25/G27 were once thought to be good, thought they are way over that budget.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Better buy Assetto Corsa...

I have G27, it's really good wheel with shifter. Pedals are masterpiece (for that price).

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Yep. It rocks.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I don't have any experience with wheels, but it might be as they say, you will buy the cheap one and the good one or just good one.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

MOMO/Driving Force GT?

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia, if you want profi wheel, Logitech Driving Force GT or G25, G27.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Yes.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thrustmaster wink wink xD

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

This is a little bit over what your desired range is but when I was looking at racing wheels this was one that I was considering. It has a lot of positive reviews and seems pretty well built. The only drawback (at least for me) is that it utilizes a sequential shift.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

For that budget, the Logitech Driving Force GT is probably one of the best options, but it lacks a clutch pedal (although that's hardly a problem, very few racing sims simulate a proper clutch).

Side note: 4-5 years ago I managed to find a G25 for 145€ new, in a german shop, but to this day I haven't seen any offers like that.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

For that budget, the Logitech Driving Force GT is probably one of the best options, but it lacks a clutch pedal (although that's hardly a problem, very few racing sims simulate a proper clutch).

Side note: 4-5 years ago I managed to find a G25 for 145€ new, in a german shop, but to this day I haven't seen any offers like that.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Closed 12 years ago by Deleted-1571578.