Group is currently closed, but you may leave your application here. When next recruitment starts, will begin the process of viewing application.

Only 5 requirements (1~3 is used to validate application)

1. SG level 6 + required (or Level 5 with 300 sent and most recent GA is within 7 days)
  2. Send/Win ration is more than 3 (by means of # or $, not Real CV)
  3. At least 50% of your GAs ($ or #) have to be public. (to be clear, the train made in Disscussion count) (edit: there is space to talk about this one)
  4. Try to keep your in group ratio in 3 won/ 2 sent.
  5. Please please make you first GA before you enter any GA. (For new member only, and if possible, pls make a high tire bundled game or non-bundled game as your 1st GA)

For requirement 2, for example, you sent 300 games and won less than 100 games, qualified. (Because Lvl 5+ already make sure you have enough CV, which is $500+ ; and send/win ration > 3 represent you are really awesome) Special case here: If you are giving $3000 value games, and won less than $1000 value games, it is also considered as qualified.
Since someone asked, requirement 2 and 3 are only used to validate new member, you do not need to maintain them. Basically, this group will ruin your ratio.

Then here is the general stuff :

1. There is no restriction for making GA of bundle game or non bundle game, it is up to you. (although non-bundled game will be valued more)
  2. Respect each other
  3. Try to keep your SG name and Steam name same. (It's up to you. If you don't want to change, it's totally fine. )
  4. No VAC ban on steam.
  5. GA should not have country restriction. (For example: Gift can only be redeemed in one or two countries is not allowed. However,in some special cases, like the deep sliver 2 bundle in humble bundle; your GA could have restriction on NA,EU or so.)
  6. It's totally fine to share your GA with other group (and your blue heart of course), but pls notice that your sent will be divided. (For example, you create a GA that shared with total 3 groups, then you in group ratio in this group would only count as you send 0.33 gift. ). By the way, SG will help us to calculate it ,you can just check you ratio here: https://www.steamgifts.com/group/hz5bn/noobdandan/users

By applying below, I assume you do read everything here and everything in the group page

That's it!

Group site: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/150King
Current GA : https://www.steamgifts.com/group/hz5bn/noobdandan
Real CV checker,if you need http://www.sgtools.info/real-cv

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Just letting you know that I got your message on one of my giveaways and I should be level 5 soon. I'll put in another message when I hit level 5 to apply.

Edit: Ha, right after I posted this I got enough feedback to hit level 5, so if you're still recruiting I'd love to join.

8 years ago

Nice, Invited.
Welcome to my group

8 years ago

If you'll have me, I'll gladly join. I hesitate to mention I meet all the requirements, as I'm sure you'll check for yourself. The majority of my private giveaways are available in the discussions.

8 years ago

Yea, you are just qualified for all requirement.
Invited.
Have a good day.

8 years ago

Crap... stuck halfway level 4... (overqualified for the rest)...

8 years ago

Make sure come back here when you hit lvl 5.
Have a good day.

8 years ago

May I enter? My private giveaways were from a train in discussions.

8 years ago

Okay, pls send me the link of that disscussion. I will count it.
As soon as I finish counting, I will reply you here and invite you.

8 years ago

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/sOGnY/new-train-german-sglers-i-need-your-charitable-help-free-multifunctional-towel

Thank you! May I ask, why you put the public GA rule in place? I for example find public giveaways often times very unpleasant with the bots and leechers and constant rerolling so I gave away a lot of my games as a gifter on the unlucky 7 group for newer members who didn't have a lot of luck yet. Would that be worse than a public giveaway?

8 years ago

Finish counting, and Invited.
Welcome to my group. I will explain rule of GA later.

8 years ago

As you said about the public GA, indeed, numberous leechers are here and winner always take a long time mark "received". However, I still consider the public GA rule is necessary and it is the most immportant one. This rule is the basic tool to differentiate between normal user and a "gifter". Especially when someone is qualified for all both requirement 1 and requirement 2, the public GA rule indicate this guys is awesome. I can't say he is just unlucky to win so little while gift so much, I would say he just send gifts much much faster than receiving.

Or, considering in another way, even bots and leechers are everywhere, this guy still make GA for them. How nice it will be if this guy come to this small but nice group? (Will be 1 nice + 1 nice >> 2 nice)

8 years ago

Thanks for the invitation and thanks for taking the time to explain your thoughts behind the rule. I have to admit that I am still not totally convinced of that rule because I think that a 3:1 ratio combined with a level 5 requirement already proves that one cares more about giving than taking, public or not. But it is your group, you make the rules :) I am happy to be included, thank you!

8 years ago

Just an addition here, my group just starts growing, and you may face a problem that your GA's entry is less than 5. So I suggest you could make GA shared with your whitelist or other groups. This problem will hopefully be fixed in 2 or 3 weeks.

8 years ago

Thanks for the reminder as I have had that problem before. I am a member of a few other small groups which combine pretty well to avoid a too small number of entries.

8 years ago

Hi, i just make it to Level 5, Can i join you Group? THANKS

8 years ago

Sure. people like you are always welcome.
Invited.
Btw, there are some group GA will end in 20 mins, make sure check them out!

8 years ago

Hi. Can I join please? Good weekend!

8 years ago

Sorry, you didn't meet the requirement two, please come back later.
You too, happy weekend.

8 years ago

Hey, think I could join?

8 years ago

Yea, you could.
Invited.
Have a good day.

8 years ago

I'll sign up.

8 years ago

Invited.
Welcome to my group.

8 years ago

Thanks.

8 years ago

Just hit level 5! Send me an invite if there is room :)

8 years ago

There is a spot reserved just for you !
Welcome to this group.

8 years ago

Accepted! Thanks so much

8 years ago

LOL I don't qualify... I have been neglecting Public GAs lately... all my privates are forum gibs though. I'm too lazy to link them :)
Good luck with your group! We need more like that, and there is NOTHING wrong with asking for 3:1 It's not too hard at all :)

8 years ago

Thanks for your words, it helps. Everyday some people question me about the 3:1 ratio make me even feel the requirement is too hard.

By the way, you do qualify all requirement if plus your private GA. When someday you get time doing the linking, and willing to do it, (Choose top discussion part, and then middle left choose "Created", send the link here, I will do the rest.)

To be honest, I do really want to send the invite right away based on your ratio, level, register time; I see you as a awesome and cute gifter. However, the requirement is set by myself and become harsh rule to me. So if you have time link your post, please do it. Thanks.

Have a good day.

8 years ago

If I were you I wouldn't count... Save your self some time and use SGTools.info/sent/username to get a base line on GA numbers ... Besides, it would be hard to find all my GAs, I did puzzles and trains with many contributors and just looking at my own numbers right now I'm fairly certain I've been slacking on publics. I recently ran a large event and then I rewarded those who helped me make the Berlin Train event, and then I needed to feed some groups I'd been neglecting. Further as support has two people on vacation, I'm not making publics till they get back in case I need to file tickets due to people breaking rules. My SG life is complicated :-)

8 years ago

Okay. Have a happy SG life

8 years ago

Odd response, but okay ;)

8 years ago

LOL, sry. I would like to think a better response, but my writing isn't good enough

8 years ago

I would be very surprised if you couldn't find at least a thousand people around here with a 3:1 real ratio. Don't fret it.

8 years ago

Yea, I see many people with good ratio. Sadly, only a few of them will response my invite. Maybe it just need tons of time to absorb more people.

8 years ago

It's better to move slower than fast... then you'll gather a group of people who believe in your ideals and you won't have taken shortcuts to fill up your membership.

8 years ago

Indeed, you convinced me. It's so nice to get that group of people, I shall wait more time.

8 years ago

It will really hard to count keo's private-forum only-giveaways. I suggest you to just calculate values as private and public giveaways together with sgtools. It will be easier and most of private-only giveaways created by members are for forum-only.

8 years ago

I think I meet all the requirements and I would like to join :)

8 years ago

Yea, you are surely qualified for all requirements.
Welcome to my group.

8 years ago

thx :) first giveaway created :)

8 years ago

I'd be interested, if you would have me.

8 years ago

Of course I would like to have you, since you meet all the requirement.
Welcome to my group.
Have a good day.

8 years ago

I'd like to join. An invite please.

8 years ago

Invited.
Welcome to my group.
Have a good day.

8 years ago

Thank you. :) I'll create some giveaways asap.

8 years ago

Check me please

8 years ago

Hey, come in !

8 years ago

thank!

8 years ago

I'd like to join if you still have room :-)

8 years ago

There is a room for you. Before I send invite, I am sry but I just need to confirm one thing; did most of your private Giveaway is made through SG Disscussion, not through any other sites? Can you post the link of those disscussion/ forum ?

Thx for your cooperation.

8 years ago

I am counting now, it may take a few minutes.

8 years ago

Finished and Invited.
Welcome to my group, I am glad to have you here.

8 years ago

P.s. What were you counting? I didn't link all my discussions, just some :-)

Anyway glad to be a part of the group! I'll create a giveaway shortly.

8 years ago

From : http://www.sgtools.info/sent/threepw00d I know you have 248 Public GA, 217 Group GA and 93 Private GA.
From the link you gave me, I counted 42 Private GA. So, [248+42=290] > [217+(93-42)=268], so it's over 50% of your total GA

8 years ago

Ah, I see! Useful stats tool :-)

8 years ago

Any spot left?

8 years ago

Yea, there are some spots left, but I am sry that you do not meet the requirement 2 (Send/Win ration is more than 3). Please come back when you meet the requirement, I will invite right after you are qualified.

Have a good day.

8 years ago*

I'd like to join :)

8 years ago

Sry, you do not meet the 50% public GA requirement. You have total 70 public and 75 group. When you make more public GA than group GA, please come back, I will invite you at that time.

8 years ago

Ok thx for info. I correct this in the next days :)

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 8 years ago.

8 years ago

That's okay. Pls come back when you have 50% GA in public.
Have a good day.

8 years ago

hi, can i join? ^^

8 years ago

Sry, you didn't meet the requirement two. Please come back when you are qualified.
Have a good day.

8 years ago

May I be invited?
I just hit lv5.
won 36
sent 111

8 years ago

Okay, you just meet all the requirement.
Please keep the in-group ratio. Just in case, This tool http://swl.mabako.net/150King/check can check a specific game's ownership in this group. It's immportant if you are going to make a bundled-game giveaway, so you won't face the problem with entry less than 5.

8 years ago

Thank you.

8 years ago

Do you send invite to me soon?
I already checked and ready to create GA for this group.
But I can't do it cuz I am not member for this group.

Oh I have some question,.
Do you require time range GA for this group or not?
If require plz tell me. ^ ^

8 years ago

I did sent the invite to you. And steam didn't allow me to send invite twice. I suggest you refresh the page or restart the steam. If that didn't help, come here and comment again.

The time limit is no less than 24 hrs and no longer then one week. But if you really want to set a shorter time, it's okay.

8 years ago

I already restart my steam but still do not get any invitation.
So sad T_T

8 years ago

That's really weird. I just tried to send you invite of another group, try to catch it.

8 years ago

Nothing happen.
Maybe this is a problem on Steam system.
May I add you friend on steam for check that?

8 years ago

Yea, this looks like a problem of steam. Maybe a few hrs later, it will back to normal.

I don't know how can add me as friend can help, but if you wish, you can.

8 years ago

I think I qualify even without my private givaways, thou they were through forum, but that was long ago.

8 years ago

Yea, you qualified.
Welcome to his group.
Have a good day.

Just in case, This tool http://swl.mabako.net/150King/check can check a specific game's ownership in this group. It's immportant if you are going to make a bundled-game giveaway, so you won't face the problem with entry less than 5.

8 years ago

Do I qualify? Thx!

8 years ago

You are almost qualified, just 5 more sent away. Please send more gift out and make your ratio to 1 won/ 3 sent.

When it's done, please come back.

Have a good day.

8 years ago

Will do. Thanks.

8 years ago

Hello I believe I now qualify. I would have a few more GAs incoming for the group

8 years ago

Indeed !
Invite sent !
Welcome to my group.

8 years ago

Thanks!

8 years ago

Can i join?

8 years ago

Sry, you do not meet the requirement 2. When you are qualified, pls come back.

Have a good day.

8 years ago

Is possible to enter?

8 years ago

It's possible, of course. But you don't meet the requirement 2 here. Could you please come back later when you are qualified ?

Have a good day.

8 years ago

Leaving a reply for possible future application.

8 years ago

Be sure come back when you are qualified.
Have a good day.

8 years ago

Closed 7 years ago by Lancelot0001.