What a wonderful initiation rite! Welcome to the show.
Comment has been collapsed.
First hour. Must be fake.
Oh, and welcome to the site. You'll find it's a friendly place (except for some inane people posting meaningless memes; if I catch one of them I'll slap him in the face; there, done it). Sharpen your mind for the puzzle giveaways in this forum and have fun.
Comment has been collapsed.
I don't know why you say goodbye
I say hello
I say high, you say low
I say why and I say I don't know
Comment has been collapsed.
61 Comments - Last post 27 minutes ago by shirepirate
161 Comments - Last post 55 minutes ago by easytarget62
18,718 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by BHTrellis188
2 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by CelticBatman
2,537 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by star4you
8 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by andreadandrea
48 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by sylvain
300 Comments - Last post 1 minute ago by MyLifeGameRU
442 Comments - Last post 6 minutes ago by Hussein
93 Comments - Last post 6 minutes ago by TricksterImp
27 Comments - Last post 7 minutes ago by Carenard
128 Comments - Last post 16 minutes ago by Fragy
116 Comments - Last post 21 minutes ago by BHTrellis188
5,853 Comments - Last post 27 minutes ago by actuallySIG
hey all, new to the site and digging the idea. put my first givaway up here. seems like an awesome site and community surrounding it.
Comment has been collapsed.