Purchase the JANUARY 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Quantum Break,The Long Dark®, and DoW III with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF JANUARY (5th JANUARY) for $12* to receive the DECEMBER bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.
  • If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON DECEMBER 29th, 2017
  • NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the December Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Letsrades

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition is region-locked for Germany.

Games:

Pay early and get Quantum Break,The Long Dark®, and DoW III

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Quantum Break 86% of 5,265 reviews 0 $39.99
The Long Dark 92% of 31,449 reviews 0 $34.99
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III 50% of 6,145 reviews 0 $39.99
Tomb Raider 95% of 57,424 reviews 1 $19.99
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition 88% of 9,315 reviews - 1 $29.99
HIVESWAP: Act 1 95% of 1,995 reviews 0 $7.99
Mr. Shifty 89% of 321 reviews 0 $14.99
Cursed Castilla (Maldita Castilla EX) 97% of 115 reviews 0 $11.99
  • a coupon for 10% off Humble Store purchases for you and a friend

Note 1: Tomb Raider is not the GOTY Edition

Note 2: German buyers will get Sleeping Dogs (LV DE) instead of Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition, containing the following:

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Sleeping Dogs 93% of 9,196 reviews 1 19.99€
Sleeping Dogs - Police Protection Pack (DLC) SteamDB - - -
Sleeping Dogs - GSP Pack (DLC) SteamDB - - -

Retail:

• $199.92

CV

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Humble original: HitchHiker

Hitchhiker is a mystery game set along lost highways. You’re a hitchhiker on a strange journey, unable to remember who you are or where you’re headed. Something in your recent past has stolen your memory— but what? The highway offers clues: a matchbook hidden in your armrest, a photo in the glovebox, billboards and crows along the roadside. To complete your journey, you’ll need to choose your friends wisely— never knowing if your worst enemy is your own subconscious mind.

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 5th JANUARY!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it that time of the year yet?

View Results
Finally an AAA unlock for me. I'll get it now, who knows if I'll still have money after XMas...
I'll slide my sleigh down the Monthly hill - one more month for me.
Tis' the season to be jolly but this early unlock aint. I decided to pause / cancel my subscription.
Should I save my money for the Steam Winter Sale? Or buy Yogscast? Or this Monthly? Choices, choices, I'll decide later.
Long Dark was bundled before and I ain't tempted by the others.
IGN, you've been naughty lately, not nice! I'm not tempted to subscribe.
Holidays are coming!

w00t, awesome unlock for me.

6 years ago

Pretty impressive! Although it's sad to see what happened to Dawn of War 3...

6 years ago

Those unlocks

View attached image.
6 years ago

+1

6 years ago

Exactly my reaction.

6 years ago

Yep. Amazing

6 years ago

This

6 years ago

Long dark is truly tempting. @_@ Yes.

6 years ago

The Long Dark is amazing. Can only recommend it.

6 years ago

I've put 250 hours into the long dark since August...

6 years ago

awesome :О

and with $114.97 early unlocks looks like this will be second bundled monthly :/

6 years ago*

All monthly's should be bundled. I don't remeber monthly with total MSRP $ 120 or lower (90% discount). Yes, many steam games were bundled after sales because of 90% or even 85% discount, why should it be different in that case? Like in animal farm, all are equall, but monthly is more equall.

6 years ago

many steam games were bundled after sales because of 90% or even 85%

give me 2 examples of "many"
And remember, if game has 80% discount in USA, at the same time in India can be 90 %, in Russia - 95%

6 years ago

http://store.steampowered.com/app/415480/Hyperdevotion_Noire_Goddess_Black_Heart_Neptunia/
http://store.steampowered.com/app/359390/Amnesia_Memories/ With 85% I exxagerated. On the other hand, lego star was complete was for one pound in brtitish shop, avaiable for other countries. Still not bundled. So, let's treat everything equall, not only what suits admins.

6 years ago*

http://store.steampowered.com/app/359390/Amnesia_Memories/
49 rub in Russia, November 29, 2015=$0.83
$29.99-95%=$1,4995
$1,4995>$0.83

http://store.steampowered.com/app/415480/Hyperdevotion_Noire_Goddess_Black_Heart_Neptunia/
49 rub in Russia,June 22, 2017=$0.83
$29.99-95%=$1,4995
$1,4995>$0.83

6 years ago

With vpn you can buy every game on steam, let bundle all steam catalogue, especially one year after the price outed Doesn't matter that I bought steamgifts in Eur zone. Putting aside regional prices matter, still don't understand why under 90% humble monthly discount isn't considered as huge discount.

6 years ago

With vpn you can buy every game on steam

against steam TOS ;)

why under 90% humble monthly discount isn't considered as huge discount.

cause its not 95%
For example, august monthly >95%
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/Qir84/humble-bundle-august-2017-monthly-bundle-incl-nba-2k17-pillars-of-eternity
all games bundled

6 years ago

Maybe. But the only statement about what is regarded as bundle game in FAQ is : "Games may also be added to the bundle list if they're available for free during a promotion, or if they're highly discounted in a sale." No percentage value. They should change faq and put it there exact description.

6 years ago

as far as i know they are working on updating the rules
suggested here - https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/vdWdw6Q
and reply by mod - https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/yxqMvWq

6 years ago

Also

On the other hand, lego star was complete was for one pound in brtitish shop, avaiable for other countries. Still not bundled.

i believe support don't know about this. I suggest u to send a ticket with a proof of such a big discount and look what happened ^^

6 years ago*

Localised pricing errors and extreme discounts often slip past the support of SteamGifts. If you can link such events, just send them in a support ticket in the Other or Add game to list category and they can add the game to the bundle list with the appropriate date.

6 years ago

Is bundle-listing now done by all staff, not merely by one holy initiate?

6 years ago

Yes.

6 years ago

Steam has regional pricing, yet the giveaway and CV goes on SG according to US prices. Like russia's 80% discount's price can reach 90-95% of US price - and then why would one region to be allowed to farm CV with 90++ % discounts?

6 years ago

Make special sg zone for Russians, problem solved :P

6 years ago

yep, lets make special sg zones for all cheap regions - Russia, India, Pakistan, Malaysia, China and others. Or maybe its better to make special region for EU and US?
System works, there's no need to change something

6 years ago

And for every other region that's cheaper than US. And for every game that's cheaper in any of the regions than in the US

6 years ago

Hehe, seems like they got the message about people unsubscribing. Re-subbed to it for those games :)

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

6 years ago

This one is worth it for the unlocks alone...

6 years ago

DAMN, now this is a good monthly bundle.

6 years ago

The safest bet.

6 years ago

Holy crap nice unlocks

6 years ago

Now to get a way to resubscribe. Mine just ended with the last one. At least I FINALLY got my BlazBlue Chronophantasma Extend I've been dying to get.

6 years ago

Will decide later based on what the winter sale has to offer.

6 years ago

Interesting...

Might get for dawn of war and flip rest...

6 years ago*

Cool. Enjoyed Quantum Break DX12 Version, will stay subscribed as I want to try DX 11

6 years ago

What's the difference? You mean the Steam version is not compatible with DX12?

6 years ago

My last information was, Steam Version is DX11 and Windows Store Version is DX12 ... and DX12 version was really hard for my GTX 770!

6 years ago

Yeah I heard it had may problem. DX12 is an impressive failure.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

Daaaaaaamn...
I was all like "well, could get the yogscast one if monthly unlocks suck" .. But daaamn. Dont care much for warhammer. But Long Dark and Quantum break.. Two games that fall into categories I love most. Pure story and survival.
After three month break, I might just get this for early unlocks :D

6 years ago

I feel exactly the same way. After a few months off, with some pretty underwhelming content, I think I'll jump back in for The Long Dark and Quantum Break.

6 years ago

if you didn't decide yet: I bought QuantumBreak some months ago and really enjoyed it - I can only recommend it.
Especially the moviescenes ("cutscenes") and the decisions are interesting.

Getting Quantum Break alone would be worth 12$ (for me at least) and additionally Long Dark ?! How can you still think about i!? :O
GRAB THEM! :D

6 years ago

If I remember correctly I think I got it the same or next day I wrote this comment.
Eventually realized that value is really great.

And yeah - Did enjoy Quantum Break a lot :)

6 years ago

Whew, dodged a bullet with December (only sexy brutale was interesting) but January unlocks look nice.

6 years ago

Glad I didn't got the year-sub :D
Since this bundle contains a survival game (we don't have much of these do we?), an overhyped shooter and a bad rts game ...

6 years ago

insta-buy (after payday)

6 years ago

Or enjoy leftovers lol.

6 years ago

if there are any

6 years ago

The Long Dark and Quatam I'm in....that DOW III does not surprise me though I don't trust Steam reviews are mixed but a lot of it seems to stem from not being more like DOW II.This day and age it seems hard to satisfy the Steam flock they get roasted if they don't change much and they get roasted if they change too much.They also expect every game in a series to be a masterpiece and that's just not going to happen and that is supposed to be part of the risk of games sometimes it's good sometime's it's not.

Anyhow still some solid unlocks for the price but I'm sure plenty will still say it's crap to keep the charade going.

6 years ago

this. an entertaining game isnt enough anymore, all needs to be masterpiece, And even then, need just one rager youtuber (whose just leeching on game creators while their work dont need anything and most of the time they dont even try the game just looking for things they can rage on as that brings the clicks). For anyone who like to play games and enjoy it most of the time game even with 50% review rating considered as an enjoyable and good game. There are soo many retard reviews out there with terrible reasons in it ahhh, no point to choise a game based on reviews.

6 years ago

It's not only not like DoW 2, it's also not like DoW 1 :>

6 years ago

Why would you want a game to keep being like it was?You might as well just keep playing the older games.I get some people hate change and will damn it to hell but at the same time, people damn it to hell if they don't change enough or too much

I'm just saying why do so many want it to be more like the last game but better.I mean how the hell does that not get boring?.I mean Fallout 4 is a good example all the bad reviews because it was not like NV.I guess I'm the only one that is sick and tired of the overused and now annoying as hell 50's never-ending theme.New Vegas was a good RPG but terrible at everything else 4 improved on that but failed on the RPG end.

6 years ago

Now, that is what I call great early games!

6 years ago

Three early unlocks? I wonder what's the point of keeping the contents a secret, at this rate.

6 years ago

Three early unlocks? I wonder what's the point of keeping the contents a secret, at this rate.

Up to this point, unless I missed something, early unlocks have not once counted against remaining unlock count.
In other words, you'll always get 6 additional unlocks once a Monthly goes live, one of which will most likely be a Humble Original title.

6 years ago

Yeah, but more likely to be ~$10 games than a $25 or $30

6 years ago

Pricing over $20 isn't exactly the default value for secondary unlocks to begin with, though. Most secondary unlocks have fallen within the 10-20$ range. Regardless, so far I haven't actually seen any trend where secondary unlocks decline in retail value depending on the quantity or list price of the early unlock. In fact, the bundle last August blew that expectation pretty well out of the water.

I can't recall if there were any other multi-early-unlock bundles (not counting the minor throw-ins for the Elder Scrolls one), but for the two I recall, they had the following secondary unlock retail values:

The April 2016 Bundle had 20, 20, 15, 12, 10, 10 (Early Unlock values: 30, 20)
The August 2017 Bundle had 50, 30, 20, 17, 15, 7 (Early Unlock values: 60, 45)

6 years ago

Don't be fooled...

Long Dark is ok but repetitive (just survival really).

Quantum Break is play once through the campaign (10 hours) then delete. A drag to play through because of ultra long boring cutscenes/slow walking everywhere.

Dawn of War 3 is dull with diehard fans/youtubers quitting campaign after just 3 hours and multi dying. DOW1 and DOW2 are much much better.

Overall, looks like great unlock, actually average to bad unlock.

6 years ago

You know what, you're right. Thank you for talking me out of buying this.

6 years ago

Long Dark is ok but repetitive (just survival really).

That's not true. It has a story mode, too. 5 episodes in total, the first 2 have already been released.

6 years ago

Yeah, I only managed to get 800+ hours out of The Long Dark before I got bored.

I say skip it.

6 years ago

That bad huh? I'll probably give it a try anyway even though they have the audacity to charge $12 for this crap with some other junk thrown in as a garnish. I should be good for playtime as I've even put a couple of hundred hours into The Witcher 3 at this point.

I wish they would include a good game in one of their bundles at some point though

For anyone on the verge of having a heart attack at this point I just want to remind you about Ockham's razor. Also, games are amazing. Almost every single frame can be considered a work of art in and of themselves and people are able spend hundreds of hours in them on a regular basis.

6 years ago*

Don't forget the parasites and the cabin fever. Nahh not worth it.

6 years ago

News flash The Long Dark is based on survival who would have thought it would be mostly survival.News flash if you don't like the genre then it will be repetitive.

Oh, my this Zombie game is boring it's mostly just about zombies!

Seriously what more do you want for 12 bucks?These are pretty good unlocks giving the price and that you will also get other games.Are the games to write home about most likely not but hell I have spent over half that on bad movies.I would say for 12 bucks that is a pretty good deal for a few hours entertainment.I think some people just love complaining just to complain!

6 years ago

The final unlocks are old AAA titles so good / bad depending on if you already have them or not.

Didnt expect to see Sleeping Dogs and Tomb Raider in a bundle for several reasons. Feels 2014 man...

6 years ago

Those early games looks awesome but I can already see unlocks being games like :
Bad rats
Revenge of Bad rats
Revenge of revenge of Bad rats
etc

6 years ago

You forgot to mention Revenge of Revenge of Revenge of Bad Rats

6 years ago

You took it too far. That's easily the worst game in the series.

6 years ago

Bad rats

So you mean it will be the bestest bundle ever existeted?

6 years ago

What about Rats behaving badly?

6 years ago

I would say that the bundle is worth it for Long Dark and Quantum Break alone. I think the lowest Long Dark has been is around $11 (Quantum Break around $23?), so if you have any interest in playing either of those games, you are getting a good deal. I've been waiting for both, so this is awesome. Will wait for Yogscast to reveal though, because Bundle has been pretty bad lately at bundling the same game in multiple consecutive bundles

6 years ago

...because Bundle has been pretty bad lately at bundling the same game in multiple consecutive bundles

This and the fact that I've heard rumours of the inclusion of DLC for some games without the base game being in the bundle makes me hesitate

6 years ago

on the monthly they generally don't give DLC without the basegame, unless it's a F2P basegame, and it just happened once anyway and the DLC was an early unlock.
Yogscast on the other hand can be a DLC galore...

6 years ago

ANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD you are totally wrong hahahaha

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.