Purchase the JANUARY 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Quantum Break,The Long Dark®, and DoW III with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF JANUARY (5th JANUARY) for $12* to receive the DECEMBER bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.
  • If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON DECEMBER 29th, 2017
  • NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the December Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Letsrades

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition is region-locked for Germany.

Games:

Pay early and get Quantum Break,The Long Dark®, and DoW III

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Quantum Break 86% of 5,265 reviews 0 $39.99
The Long Dark 92% of 31,449 reviews 0 $34.99
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III 50% of 6,145 reviews 0 $39.99
Tomb Raider 95% of 57,424 reviews 1 $19.99
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition 88% of 9,315 reviews - 1 $29.99
HIVESWAP: Act 1 95% of 1,995 reviews 0 $7.99
Mr. Shifty 89% of 321 reviews 0 $14.99
Cursed Castilla (Maldita Castilla EX) 97% of 115 reviews 0 $11.99
  • a coupon for 10% off Humble Store purchases for you and a friend

Note 1: Tomb Raider is not the GOTY Edition

Note 2: German buyers will get Sleeping Dogs (LV DE) instead of Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition, containing the following:

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Sleeping Dogs 93% of 9,196 reviews 1 19.99€
Sleeping Dogs - Police Protection Pack (DLC) SteamDB - - -
Sleeping Dogs - GSP Pack (DLC) SteamDB - - -

Retail:

• $199.92

CV

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Humble original: HitchHiker

Hitchhiker is a mystery game set along lost highways. You’re a hitchhiker on a strange journey, unable to remember who you are or where you’re headed. Something in your recent past has stolen your memory— but what? The highway offers clues: a matchbook hidden in your armrest, a photo in the glovebox, billboards and crows along the roadside. To complete your journey, you’ll need to choose your friends wisely— never knowing if your worst enemy is your own subconscious mind.

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 5th JANUARY!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it that time of the year yet?

View Results
Finally an AAA unlock for me. I'll get it now, who knows if I'll still have money after XMas...
I'll slide my sleigh down the Monthly hill - one more month for me.
Tis' the season to be jolly but this early unlock aint. I decided to pause / cancel my subscription.
Should I save my money for the Steam Winter Sale? Or buy Yogscast? Or this Monthly? Choices, choices, I'll decide later.
Long Dark was bundled before and I ain't tempted by the others.
IGN, you've been naughty lately, not nice! I'm not tempted to subscribe.
Holidays are coming!

Insta-buy, yay holidays! Merry Christmas everyone! XD

6 years ago

Nice unlocks. I was considering skipping this month, but I guess I'll go broke with all those bundles.

6 years ago

GOD DAMN

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

6 years ago

Can I buy it, if my paypal is not verified? (got wallet)
Edit: Just tested, not possible

6 years ago*

try buying a 1-month sub as a gift, then gifting it to yourself
(might work, who knows)

6 years ago

Nope, it still wants credit card info

6 years ago

then I can't help you

6 years ago

you need a credit card connected to your account i think

6 years ago

this looks promising

6 years ago

So, I wonder how many subscribers did they lose that they are now desperately showing three of the games, and even dropped Warhammer there again? (Although that whole "please, if you remained a subscriber, buy a gift copy, we even give you ten bucks if you do it, just pretty please add at least ONE to our sub count" campaign a little while back was not so subtly pointing to things not exactly going rosy.)

6 years ago

Might actually be the first monthly ever that I get o.O

6 years ago

holy shit, The Long Dark!

6 years ago

sure, i'll give quantum break a try. probably long dark as well. have yet to enjoy an rts so don't care about 40k

6 years ago

Have The Long Dark on my wishlist, Quantum Break could be interesting if the story appeals to me, and have no interest on getting games with denuvo so no Dawn of War for me.

I think I'll pass, again..

6 years ago

For me, this was utter crap. I just activated the early unlock because it would be my last month from my yearly subscription. I have no hopes for good games since IGN, so might as well just get it over with.

6 years ago

These aren't too bad for me, but yeah, I have decided not to skip any at all since I want out of my yearly (that I started in October, days before the IGN announcement) as soon as possible. Was on the fence even when I bought it, and Humble has already given me over half a dozen reasons to regret it since ...

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

6 years ago

well i own already everything, and i paid a lot more than those 12$
i shouldnt buy any games anymore, just have to wait for cheap bundles

6 years ago

Subbed since the start, never regretted it, looking forward to it!

6 years ago

Wow that's an instant buy for me! Awesome bundle indeed!

6 years ago

Interesting show of cards,i imagine the rest will be pretty low quality to make up for it.

6 years ago

Played Quantum Break on Xbox, back at launch. It's a pretty solid third person shooter, and does a lot to play around with it's gimmicky mechanics. I did NOT enjoy the last boss though :/ As for the "TV series in a game" stuff, that was all great. Definitely a show I could see myself watching week to week!

Excited to see Dawn of War 3 in this bundle because I want to try it, but refuse to pay even sale price for what looks like it could be garbage. Long Dark is a game I've heard a lot of good things about, so might be interesting to see how far I can get? Though I hear the story is really bad and breaks the game's self imposed rules of the sandbox mode. Fetch quest after fetch quest, according to a friend anyways.

6 years ago

after multiplayer shit headlining humble monthly for the last two months (ESO and H1Z1), it's good to see good games headlining it again.

6 years ago

the HB magic is happening again my friend

6 years ago

if i subscribe now when i can to unsubscribe ? because i dont want to be autocharged. Sorry, dont see it:

• If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON DECEMBER 29th, 2017

but now i can unsubscribe ?

6 years ago

buy a 1-month subscription as a gift and gift it to yourself

6 years ago

As far as I know, if you subscribe now, you automatically pay for 1 month at least (depending on which subscription plan you choose).
This means you will get the January games no matter what.
After you subscribe, you can unsubscribe at any point in time, but this will take effect only from February on (assuming you paid for 1 month only; if you pay for several months, then it's gonna be the first month after your subscription ends). So, if you unsubscribe tomorrow, you will still keep the January games (and be billed for it) but you won't be automatically autocharged for the February monthly (next autocharge should happen on 26 January).
If you buy a multiple month plan, there's also the option of pausing when you don't like the early unlocks.

Note that some people keep being autocharged despite them having previously unsubscribed. (there are some comments about that in the previous threads)

6 years ago

Confirm Cancellation

If you cancel you will miss out on great Humble Monthly content once your subscription expires on January 26, 2018.

Your 10% off discount to the Humble Store will remain active until your subscription expires.

I subbed only for Ianuarie, mersi :)

6 years ago

You can subscribe for one month, or activate a 1 month gift, and in the former case on https://www.humblebundle.com/user/settings you can https://www.humblebundle.com/user/cancel-subscription - as long as you do it before the billing date for the next unpaid month, you won't be autocharged anything.
So if you buy now, you pay now to get the Jan bundle, and then before the end of January you can unsubscribe any time (or just 'pause' your subscription and not get the February bundle).

6 years ago

I understand, thank you. Only for this bundle i want to subscribe.

6 years ago

Ugh time for people value the 3 games over 12$ while trading even though there are 3 unlocks

6 years ago

But you don't know how many games are in the bundle? What if it's less this time?

6 years ago

Well, the early unlocks are nuts. Also, Dawn of War is marked as WW Retail despite being purchased in Russia, so I guess it's Region Free anywhere. Quantum Break too. Probably goes for Long Dark as well.

6 years ago

Just when i thought i was out, they pull me right back in.

6 years ago

This means the rest of the bundle will be rebundle crap.

So you shouldn't even think about the rest of the games, and simply decide on wether QB, DOWIII and the Long Dark are worth 12$ (or 4$ each) for you basically. For me it's okay.

OR, they'll deliver it Christmas and so it'll be full of surprises.

6 years ago

Already have Long Dark and Quantum Break, not interested in DoW3. Meh I guess...

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.