Your favorite Battlefield?

View Results
Battlefield 2
battlefield bad company 2
Battlefield 3
Battlefield 4
Battlefield 1
Battlefield 5

Even though I liked the big maps and the simulation feel of Battlefield 2, I had the most fun with Bad Company 2 until this day. Especially with Vietnam DLC.

2 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

not even for free. thanks. but no thanks :)

2 years ago

I'm having a lot of fun playing this but I'm missing also a lot of stuff that made the former titles more interesting...
Destruction is almost nonexistent. For instance, the map Renewal (which is a cool map): There's a huge wall between the old desert lands and the renewed lands. You cant break this wall, whatever you shoot at it. Not even a little dent. I would love to level some buildings or even some skyscrapers. Its not possible...
Not that many different weapons and vehicles... At the moment not yet a huge problem but I'm sure it gets old at some point.

Anyway, I still like to play it, I dropped around 25h in this and I am getting better slowly. I doubt this will a +100h game for me though.
It's no BF2 or Bad Company 2. My most played games from the series. A pity.

2 years ago

Still playing BC2 Vietnam and don't need nothing more.

2 years ago

Haven't looked into for quite some time. Last time I played there were no players on Vietnam, sometimes maybe one server with ridiculous settings (EU servers). How is it nowadays?

2 years ago

I always enter the game in the evening\night before go to the bed, and there are always alot of peoples. So I can't objectively say that population exist in any time or only in the evening rush hour players.

2 years ago

To be fair I'm amazed by the fact that there are still many people who plays Vietnam (or BFBC2 generally) and it might be worth checking. Though the rush hour thing didn't change apparently and that's kind of a bummer.

2 years ago

I played a bunch of BF2, PR:BF2 and the hype for BF3 was so high for me and i played that game so much. BC2 is crazy good too. Used to play as "Aggressive Recon" based on the SGT Enigma videos.

Such a golden era for Battlefield.

2 years ago

Its awful game, don't waste your bandwidth

2 years ago

bandwith? don't you have unlimited

2 years ago

even unlimited bandwidth not worth a waste over this poorly optimized pile of shit. I played it on Play Pro subscription and regretted 5 hours of time i play it, literally any BF game is miles better

2 years ago

no battle is great all the same just like call of duty pick a gun shoot some one - over and over and over again boring

2 years ago

Poll is missing Battlefield Vietnam the og one. That's my favorite.

2 years ago

2142!!!!!!!!!!

2 years ago

30 mins and uninstall, really great game :) luckily i have great connection and it took like 15 mins to download, ill be very annoyed if i keep downloading for hours and then ill play 30 mins xD

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

2 years ago

2 years ago

1942 Was Delisted after the official servers went down. Before then, EA made it free to play on Origin.

That being said, there's software you can use to connect to community servers which still have players, provided you can find a way to get the game in the first place.

2 years ago

BF3, best BF ever.

2 years ago

I tried it and I lasted for 75 minutes before uninstall. The game is really dull.

2 years ago

User reviews: Mostly Negative

will it fall under 30% ?

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Closed 2 years ago by Brightboy.