Thank you for the ride, Zittar and have a bump! :-)
Comment has been collapsed.
🤔i don't understand what the "private CV" is. (i've never used SG tools before)
Comment has been collapsed.
oh right. i haven't made one yet so it's a shame i can't enter. bump anyway!!
Comment has been collapsed.
Same here. Not sure of the purpose of this part of the requirements...
Comment has been collapsed.
Me neither, what a strange requirement to have. Why not ask for participants to have a blue car, too. It's relevant. :P
Comment has been collapsed.
People who gain high levels by gifting in private GAs, but are leeching from public GAs, while giving only to a select small circle of friends... it seems unbalanced to me, but I'd really like to learn how this is something that should be supported. I really might learn something so don't be shy.
Comment has been collapsed.
I am confused, do you ask me what the point of that requirement is? Because I merely meant to say I agree that the requirement seemed odd to me. I couldn't possibly explain what OP thought since I can't understand it either.
If you weren't asking me, then my apologies. I might have misunderstood :P
Comment has been collapsed.
Sorry then, I thought the sarcasm in your post (about the blue car being relevant) is an indication of sarcasm in the whole post, including the first sentence. But apparently it was not. :)
Comment has been collapsed.
Yeah, I was being sarcastic, but towards OP since I thought his requirements are as absurd as asking people which car they drive. It's not a relevant information required to have in order to judge whether or not people are good users. One could be a good user without ever having opened a single private GA.
Comment has been collapsed.
Yeah, was wondering the same... OP explain please :D
Comment has been collapsed.
110 Comments - Last post 58 seconds ago by Tcharr
18,733 Comments - Last post 4 minutes ago by Carenard
5,840 Comments - Last post 20 minutes ago by K1R4D3L
2,191 Comments - Last post 24 minutes ago by Formidolosus
55 Comments - Last post 32 minutes ago by MSD07
20 Comments - Last post 42 minutes ago by DeliberateTaco
171 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Moogal
121 Comments - Last post 5 minutes ago by Moogal
62 Comments - Last post 7 minutes ago by XC1732
3 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by ERIIIIKX
33,118 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by tmznix
21 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by enigma9q
133 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by ckaustro
115 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Vampus
Your ticket to train - https://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/b0842acf-38c4-11e8-a27d-fa163ee2f826
Comment has been collapsed.