Ultimate Pixeljam Bundle

3 tiers. Starting at $1

Note: '"If you buy it through Groupees we'll gladly send you keys to the OST's as well, just email us: pixeljamgames@gmail.com" - by Pixeljam Games

$1:

GAME RATINGS CARDS BUNDLED RETAIL PRICE
Potatoman Seeks the Troof 81% of 314 Reviews ❤ 8 $3.99

Music:

  • Potatoman Seeks the Troof OST by Mark DeNardo & Miles Tilmann
  • Retro Unicorn Attack OST by Mark DeNardo & Miles Tilmann
  • Sausage Factory OST by Mark DeNardo
  • Ratmaze 1 & 2 OST by Mark DeNardo
  • Pizza City OST by Mark DeNardo
  • Mountain Maniac OST by Mark DeNardo
  • Hipster Kickball OST by Mark DeNardo
  • Corporate Climber OST by Mark DeNardo
  • Captain Commander OST by Mark DeNardo
  • Mountain Maniac Xmas OST by Miles Tilmann

$3:

GAME RATINGS CARDS BUNDLED RETAIL PRICE
Last Horizon 81% of 71 Reviews - 2 $4.99
Glorkian Warrior: The Trials Of Glork 90% of 172 Reviews ❤ 3 $3.99

Music:

  • Last Horizon OST by Miles Tilmann
  • Glorkian Warrior OST by Mark DeNardo
  • Planeteri by Miles Tilmann
  • Planeteri OST by Miles Tilmann
  • Pixeljams Volume 1 by Pixeljam

$4:

GAME RATINGS CARDS BUNDLED RETAIL PRICE
Gamma Bros 1.5 100% of 8 Reviews - 0 $4.99
Dino Run DX 93% of 310 Reviews ❤ 1 $5.99

Music:

  • Dino Run DX OST by Mark DeNardo
  • Pixeljams Volume 2 by Pixeljam

Warning: "Potatoman Seeks the Troof" and "Glorkian Warrior: The Trials Of Glork" have been free before!

Retail: $23.95
CV: $2.3955


Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!


Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

10 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Bundlesss?

View Results
Yes, we need more games!
Nuuuu, got them all or most!
Maybe idk! Games scare me! D:
*Dances for no reason* :3

It better be good, since it's a pixeljam bundle

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Doesn't look like it.. Repeats except 1 + soo much music in this bundle..

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I was excited when I saw $1 and Dino Run DX in the cover, then I saw you had to pay $4 to get it and I instantly noped. Would get tier 1 if it wasn't mostly soundtracks.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Yeah.. I'm skipping too since I only want "Gamma Bros 1.5", but not for $4.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Mostly OSTs, and those kinds I am not really interested in.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

+1

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Gramma Bros? I sense nepotism xD

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

To potato or not to potato...

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Found this on chat.

Pixeljam GamesUnited States14:18
If you buy it through Groupees we'll gladly send you keys to the OST's as well, just email us: pixeljamgames@gmail.com

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks! Added :)

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

$1 for $4 full price and 8 times bundled game? Somewhat funny for me :D

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I think everything expect Gamma Bros 1.5 has been free, big nope. Should've been $1 for all then would be okay.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Potatoman, Glorkian and Dino Run DX were free.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Dino Run DX can still make GAs.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Many free games from gleam can be giveawayed

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

View attached image.
10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

What the actual fuck xD ...

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Have all of them except for Gamma Bros 1.5; pass.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

+1, Happily skipping!

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Only missing Gamma Bros 1.5 (and 4 OSTs but not super worried about those) for people only missing Gamma Bros 1.5 it is currently on sale on Steam for $3.74. Still think I'll pass on this one though.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Same! Plus I don't really care much about dlc's or soundtracks, so yeah.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Except if some dlc's unlock achievements ;p

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

...That's very true! Then I'm all over them! :P At a decent price ofc!

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

same here

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Meh, weak bundle if it comes to games. Pass.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Only lacking the games on the $4 tier, pass.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Only missing 5 games, I'll pass.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Hahaha! Oh dear, that made me giggle xD

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I'd imagine Gamma Bros. will be bundled or given away in the near future, and I bet that purchasing the DLC from the Steam bundle with the "Complete Your Collection" discount will be cheaper than buying them here.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.