I would have, if I could. Sadly, that's not an option for me.
Comment has been collapsed.
131 Comments - Last post 12 minutes ago by Sewaz
1,919 Comments - Last post 10 hours ago by LinustheBold
18,717 Comments - Last post 18 hours ago by fr0zenX
25 Comments - Last post 19 hours ago by spodamayn
6 Comments - Last post 21 hours ago by Formidolosus
23 Comments - Last post 1 day ago by SirChrisSwan
134 Comments - Last post 1 day ago by jarzzz
1,102 Comments - Last post 30 minutes ago by DarkDragon0852
50 Comments - Last post 38 minutes ago by gln
111 Comments - Last post 44 minutes ago by Zarddin
55 Comments - Last post 59 minutes ago by Galioverhere
2,985 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by MouseWithBeer
47 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Masafor
40 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by IbetheTOP
Hey there people, so I encountered an annoying bug that I am usually able to fix after free-weekends but this once I couldn't. It's Magicka, during the free weekend I played the living hell out from it because that game is simply awesome. After the free weekend passed, I uninstalled the game (Since you couldn't play it anymore) And re-synched my steamgifts account.
It didn't worked.
I re-sycn my account every day to see if it works but it doesn't, so I am completely clue-less. Anyone has an idea how to fix it? Because it sucks that steam takes that tiny little chance to even win the game on a give-away.
Thanks in advance.
Comment has been collapsed.