Why join?

• Group Exlusive Loot giveaways
  • 150 active members
  • About 916 monthly giveaways / keys (last 12 months average)

Rules?

• In short, dont leech, be active and nice to others.
  • Only exclusive giveaways - no sharing with others groups / whitelist, just exclusive for Pandorians!
  • 2:1 Ratio - That means for every 2 games you WIN you need to give one, stats are here
  • Maximum -200$ Value Difference - You will not be dropped from group right after you drop bellow, but you will be watched for leeching activity, stats are here
  • No heavy Region-Locked Giveways - few locked countries are still OK
  • Minimum duration of GA is 1 Day - So everyone or most people can join and you dont skip others
  • Monthly giveaway with 10P+ Value - it is 10P / giveaway, not 10 x 1P or other combinations, all other giveaways have no restrictions (still must be exlusive)
  • Please no Blacklist drama and be friendly to others

Requirements to join?

• SG Level 5+ (lvl 3-4 can be considered for exception)
  • Speak the basic English
  • Clean SG Profile
  • Dont enter any group giveaways until your first giveaway is over!

IF YOU SEE THAT OUR GROUP IS FULL, PLEASE EXPECT YOU CAN BE IN LINE FOR SOME TIME (EVEN WEEKS), SO BE PLEACE PATIENT!!!

STEAM GROUP | SG PAGE

Please be patient after requesting to join. I am really busy and sometimes it can take even days, when there are no slots even weeks, but i will reply eventually.

2 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Hmm... looks like I tried to join this group a while back without posting on SG :{

2 months ago

Hi. No problem about that. I sent you friend request so i can send you invite. Or just send join request here.

2 months ago

Request sent.

2 months ago

Accepted. Please created your first giveaway when possible and dont enter group giveaways, until you first one ends and winner confirm it. Thanks. Have a nice day and enjoy your stay in Pandora :)

2 months ago

Request sent!

2 months ago

Accepted. Please created your first giveaway when possible and dont enter group giveaways, until you first one ends and winner confirm it. Thanks. Have a nice day and enjoy your stay in Pandora :)

2 months ago

Filed for membership. ✌️

2 months ago

2 months ago

Request sent.

2 months ago

hi, i cant accept you, until you fix that not activated giveaway here.
you can get ban for that for few days, so be carefull

2 months ago

Hi, this game got revoked, i already send a ticket to the support more than a week ago. They said it can take a couple of week or month to resolve this by deleting the giveaway...

2 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 month ago.

1 month ago

Hi, the problem IS now fixed. If you could invite me now, thanks 😁

1 month ago

Invited. Please create your first giveaway when possible and dont enter group giveaways, until you first one ends and winner confirm it. Thanks. Have a nice day and enjoy your stay in Pandora :)

2 weeks ago

Thanks !

2 weeks ago*

Requested, would love to join <3 (LVL4)

2 months ago

Accepted. Please create your first giveaway when possible and dont enter group giveaways, until you first one ends and winner confirm it. Thanks. Have a nice day and enjoy your stay in Pandora :)

2 months ago*

Thx ^^

2 months ago

Interested if still open > request sent for consideration.
Thank you

2 months ago

Accepted. Please create your first giveaway when possible and dont enter group giveaways, until you first one ends and winner confirm it. Thanks. Have a nice day and enjoy your stay in Pandora :)

2 months ago*

Thank you and understood :)

2 months ago

Requested

2 months ago

2 months ago*

Request sent.

2 months ago

2 months ago*

What's the group etiquette if the winner doesn't meet the 2:1 ratio or has a lower than -200 difference?

2 months ago

Requested

2 months ago

Accepted. Please create your first giveaway when possible and dont enter group giveaways, until you first one ends and winner confirms it. Thanks. Have a nice day and enjoy your stay in Pandora :)

1 month ago

I am not 5 levels yet but can I join :)

2 months ago

Accepted. Please create your first giveaway when possible and dont enter group giveaways, until you first one ends and winner confirms it. Thanks. Have a nice day and enjoy your stay in Pandora :)

1 month ago

thanks!

1 month ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 months ago.

2 months ago

Requested

2 months ago

1 month ago

I'm interested to rejoin

2 months ago*

since i see, you left group and you were whole time active, i have no problem with that

2 months ago

Great, thanks, I recall the rules well.

2 months ago*

Hi! My Steam group join request seems to be awaiting approval still

1 month ago

sorry, my mistake, done

1 month ago

Hi. May I join the group?

2 months ago

Hi. No problem about that. I sent you friend request so i can send you invite. Or just send join request here.

1 month ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 month ago.

1 month ago

1 month ago

Hello, request sent, :)

2 months ago

1 month ago

May I join? I have sent a request.

2 months ago

1 month ago

I'd like to join. I sent a request :)

2 months ago

1 month ago

Hello, I would be interested in joining the group, for now, I'm still level 4. However, I'm slowly making my way to 5+. I have more than enough games in the lineup that are set up for a long period. I have read and I hereby abide by the rules.

If, for the time being, I can't join the group then I'll apply at a later time when I have reached level 5+.

2 months ago

1 month ago

I just sent a request to the group :)
Edit: also accepted your friend request

1 month ago*

1 month ago

Thank you for the invite. I created my first giveaway for the group a few minutes ago. Have a nice day as well :)

1 month ago

👋

2 months ago

Sorry, but no. I see you were not active recently and also you have 1 not-activated win here.

1 month ago

I understand, what happens is that the owner of the giveaway gave me another game because the original had a region lock.

1 month ago

by the Steamgifts rules, you should not mark it as received and creator of that giveaway should ask for delete of that giveaway
if someone will report you, you will be punished for that (ban for week or two i think)

1 month ago

Yes, it was last year, yes I already took a suspension, which I read the rules but I have been reading for years and I already forgot the rules... Well, No problem, I would buy the game. :)

1 month ago

Requested

1 month ago

1 month ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 weeks ago.

1 month ago

Requested

1 month ago

2 weeks ago

Thanks!

2 weeks ago

I've requested to join :)

1 month ago

2 weeks ago

I want to join!

3 weeks ago

2 weeks ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.