Love of Fine Art can be rewarding. In Hommage of Kazimir Severinovich Malevich I did a jigidi of his "Painterly Realism Peasant Woman in Two Dimensions". I hope you can feel the strength and vitality of this woman like I do.

The reward will be three copies of Masquerade: The Baubles of Doom

Please sign in into Jigidi before solving the puzzle as auto-solvers can't appreciate Fine Art like humans. Puzzle has 100 parts which shouldn't be a problem for puzzle aficionados.

https://www.jigidi.com/created.php?id=TXH8YGK7

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

What's your take on Suprematism?

View Results
I think the Black Square is the pinnacle of Malevich's Oeuvre.
I like the realistic depiction of the peasant woman best.
Peasants and potatoes can be red.

I still feel Black Square is better

1 year ago

I remember seeing it in a book when I was a kid and thinking... "I can do that!" lol
Seeing it in person years later in a Russian art exhibition I visited mostly for Kandinsky, I probably stood there a good 10 mn staring at it.
I surprised myself by how drawn I was to it, really. This and Rodchenko's Black on Black were my faves of the exhibition, despite some of my favorite Kandinsky pieces being there.

1 year ago

Oooooh that's an awesome Jigi!
I'm not usually into cubism but ironically I really do like his later work best, especially the Suprematist monochromatic stuff. Not sure why, as I tend to favor bold colorful stuff in "avant-garde" or abstract art (like Kandinsky) but best not to question it. It's the nature of art, right? Evoking emotions, whatever they are and where ever they take you.

1 year ago

bump!

1 year ago

yeah, nah.

1 year ago

Nice puzzle, and a good looking older game I've actually never heard of, which is rare. Thanks!

1 year ago

Solved, but couldn't enter due to BL.
Anyway, I enjoyed it. And have a bump!! ^_^

1 year ago

+1 could save 15min ^^

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.