Im not calling any names, but I just want to know have you reported someone in SteamRep and he/she already got the SR scammer tag but still got people do trades with him like he was some legit guy?

Im just asking because I did reported someone and he earned the scammer tag, but it almost 7 month and he still chilling doing trades even got people +rep him, im like wtf didnt you check his SR 1st?!

add: just remember about this, after a few days someone buy that Origin acc with my key for 5$.

*sorry I just dont know where else to rage since I lost a BF3 Origin key to this scammer. -_-

goodies

edit: wrong timing, its actually around 7 months ago when I first started SG.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I only see SR tag as a warning. I've traded with ppl who has a tag before. If he's willing to go first then I don't mind his tag especially if it's 3months+ old.

TBH, those who has a SR tag I traded is much more polite, maybe they are scared to add more reports to their name

1 decade ago

Or they will charge the purchase back in a couple of months?

1 decade ago

If it's a key, I can actually chargeback with GMG whenever I like. If it's a bundle key I'm just gonna PM groupees/HIB

1 decade ago

It just creates additional hassle. Will HiB actually give you an extra key though? They should be like: please read our terms of service, you aren't allowed to trade the keys anyways.

1 decade ago

+1, they have it stated under the keys.

"All keys are for your personal use only."

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

1 decade ago

What about nope?

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

SAY WAAT!?!

1 decade ago

And since when someone randomly met on internet to make trade is family or friend?

1 decade ago

MDuh lives in North America, you can't just blindly apply European laws.

1 decade ago

Have you tried it yourself? I do, I will not tell you that groupees/HIB doesn't provide an extra keys unless I already did them myself

1 decade ago

I asked you a question, no need to respond so aggressively o.o.

I dont understand why they would give it to you though, because it's against their terms of service to give or trade the key away.

1 decade ago

its my problem too, I was too fresh at that time about Steam, SG, ST, and he offered me BO2 which is too good and I got caught with his few fake rep back then :/

1 decade ago

People are idiots, don't forget.

1 decade ago

Trading with keys is always dangerous, and he probably got those +rep for "steam inventory trade". It's almost impossible to scam with steam trade. :P

People rarely check steamrep, or know its even exists ...

1 decade ago

I always check SteamRep first now, already had a bad experience before.

1 decade ago

go to thailand you can get BF3 on sale 150 bath (4-5$) :P

1 decade ago

Did you hear that OP? Go to Thailand

1 decade ago

Well, you lost an Origin key but he was forced to install Origin to activate it... i'd say he lost more than you did :D

1 decade ago

at that time lost 10 bucks just like that, in my country its 3.2 exchange rate T.T

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

I traded some keys with a guy who had 90+ rep but was on trade probation, he went first with his key and we had no problem, he was actually very polite.

I wouldn't trade any expensive games with people who are on trade probation tho.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by redzrex.