Search for new games to share.
Syntax for writing comments.
Frequently asked questions.
Community rules and guidelines.
I'm Mdk25, founder of Quality Games Giveaways (QGG) one of the oldest active group on SteamGifts.
I'm starting a new group, to let more people have a taste of quality giveaways (what QGG is all about).
This group will not have mandatory monthly giveaways, group ratio, or a "new member first giveaway" in order to join.
But instead, will have a more casual feel to it.
Everyone are welcome to give away games (with a minimal quality) or enter giveaways other people created.
• At least Level 3 on SteamGifts
• Clean slate at SteamRep (https://steamrep.com)
• Steam profile has to be public
• Multiple or unredeemed wins within the last year - are forbidden.
• Given away QGG-style games in the past
• If you're a former or current QGG member please let me know (It means you already passed the requirements, and it saves me time)
Similarly to QGG, we will try to only have quality games in this group, so members are humbly requested to abide by the following rules when creating giveaways:
• Each giveaway should have 1,000+ reviews on Steam and 60%+ Steam rating OR 100+ reviews on Steam and 80%+ Steam rating. Games with 10,000+ reviews on Steam are allowed regardless of their steam rating.
• DLCs are valued according to base game reviews/score. i.e. If the base game is allowed according to rules, so are its DLCs.
• Everything else is allowed: shared giveaways, whitelist giveaways, whatever you want...
Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/qgg-companion-group
SteamGifts link: https://www.steamgifts.com/group/h1441/qgg-compation-group
To join: both apply to join the Steam group and leave a message here. (it makes my life easier)
P. P. S.
I recommend signing up to THIS THREAD to get notified in case of special announcements.
Comment has been collapsed.
Humbly requesting to join.
I would like to join the group.
I'd love to join!
This comment was deleted 2 weeks ago.
I would like to join!
Hi, I see that I have been kicked from the group. I'm not sure why, and I apologize in advance for anything I have done that might have caused this. But may I ask why? And is it possible to join again?
I'd like to join!
Requesting to join. I was accepted into QGG main group earlier today.
Request to join!