A hand to be exact, I know what I can do with that, not sure what I could do with an ear and hair.
Comment has been collapsed.
I chose option #3. It looked the nicest of the three.
Comment has been collapsed.
My first impression was that two and three are very similar and plain, thus number 1 standing out most, so I picked it. But then I gave them a closer look and realized, 2 have a really unique heart shape to them, they'd actually look more lovely I suppose -> changed my vote to 2.
I don't like three at all, they look old and as if they needed some polishing/paint :)
It all depends on the person to wear them though. Must fit the face/the personality as well. So kinda hard to tell in a random post on the internet :)
Comment has been collapsed.
Picked #2 because they seemed to be the most vibrant/intense black.
Comment has been collapsed.
Now I need to listen to this song, damnit :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL5spALs-eA
Comment has been collapsed.
"Insert black-hearted joke here."
I like 2 for being smooth and simple
Comment has been collapsed.
I picked 1 because I like the shape 'cause it makes it stand out, but I like 3 a lot too.
Comment has been collapsed.
I picked 2 but honestly 2 and 3 looks almost exactly the same O_o
Comment has been collapsed.
5 Comments - Last post 5 minutes ago by Foxhack
3 Comments - Last post 12 minutes ago by kuruk14
5,868 Comments - Last post 19 minutes ago by Carenard
196 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by ButtonMan
11 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by djburno2000
26 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by Chillbytes
13 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by Calibr3
3,544 Comments - Last post 1 minute ago by Delisper
14 Comments - Last post 6 minutes ago by Feelside
1,886 Comments - Last post 43 minutes ago by PantherZ
1,495 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Icetist
93 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Phantomreader42
16,868 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Cassol
2,436 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by ryogareloaded
Comment has been collapsed.