April 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 April 24th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 May 1st 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

HITMAN 2

• China - China
  • LATAM/India - Bahamas, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Equatorial Guinea, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Mexico, Trinidad and Tobago, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, India
  • RU/CIS - Russian Federation, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine
  • Turkey customers should receive a ROW key but instead receive a key that they cannot activate (either the LATAM/India one or the RU/CIS one listed above). source
  • Everyone else: ROW

This Is the Police 2

• This Is the Police 2 (LATAM/RU/CN/IN/TR) - Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, China, India, Bahamas, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico, Turkey, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand
  • Everyone else: ROW

All subscribers receive a Mystery Game to be revealed on May 1 (Train Valley 2)

If you pause or cancel for the April 2020 Humble Choice, available from April 3rd to April 30th, you will not receive the game.

Bonus Game FAQ

Free DLC to claim:

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
HITMAN 2 - Standard Edition Same content as HITMAN 2 - Standard Edition (Bundle) (Included game has cards) - 59.99 CV sub/272962 0 $59.99
GRIS 96% of 21252 - 🏆 2.55 CV app/683320 W M 0 $16.99
This Is the Police 2 76% of 2865 🏆 2.25 CV app/785740 W M L 0 $14.99
Opus Magnum 97% of 2462 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/558990 W M L 0 $19.99
MOLEK-SYNTEZ 94% of 270 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/1168880 W M L 0 $9.99
Raiden V: Director's Cut 68% of 132 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/570050 W 0 $29.99
Driftland: The Magic Revival 77% of 774 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/718650 W M 0 $29.99
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil 94% of 1206 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/405830 W M L 0 $19.99
Truberbrook 72% of 287 🏆 4.50 CV app/757300 W M L 0 $29.99
The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut No user reviews (Included games have cards) - 4.08 CV sub/367817 0 $27.23
Shoppe Keep 2 63% of 1115 🏆 1.50 CV app/684580 W 3 $9.99
Capitalism 2 88% of 157 - 1.50 CV app/638200 W 0 $9.99
Train Valley 2 91% of 975 🏆 2.25 CV app/602320 W M L 0 $14.99

HITMAN 2 - Standard Edition is one key that includes the following:

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
HITMAN™ 2 90% of 12768 🏆 1 $59.95
HITMAN™ 2 - Early Access (DLC) 90% of 12691 - 🏆 0 $0.00
HITMAN 2 DLC app/972342 (DLC) No user reviews - - 0 $ -
HITMAN™ 2 - Himmelstein (DLC) 71% of 14 - - 0 $0.00
HITMAN™ 2 - Isle of Sgàil (DLC) 90% of 10 - - 0 $11.99
HITMAN™ 2 - Whittleton Creek (DLC) 90% of 10 - - 0 $11.99
HITMAN 2 - Mumbai (DLC) 80% of 10 - - 0 $11.99
HITMAN 2 - Santa Fortuna (DLC) 92% of 13 - - 0 $11.99
HITMAN™ 2 - Miami (DLC) 93% of 15 - - 0 $11.99
HITMAN™ 2 - Hawke's Bay (DLC) 100% of 13 - - 0 $0.00

The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut is one key that includes the following:

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
The Bard's Tale Trilogy 96% of 477 🏆 0 $14.99
The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut - Standard Edition No user reviews - - 0 $ -
The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut 71% of 213 🏆 1 $34.99

May Humble Choice - leaks (proven to be only partially true)

Humble Original: Divinoids by Catpad

The game will release with the April 2020 Humble Choice on Friday, April 3 at 10 a.m. Pacific time and will be added to the Humble Trove on Friday, April 10

• Ring of Pain sneak peek (DRM-Free)

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!
Apologies for the mistake: Warner Brothers are the Hitman publisher now, not Square Enix (blame luckz :P)

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Ready for your monthly infusion of Turok & Zachtronics?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] For me, this is a great month. Pausing my subscription is a thought that doesn’t come to mind when I see these games.
[New subscription] Now that’s what I call a real motivation to stay at home! Thank you, IGN!
[Maybe subscribe] I’m interested in a few of these titles, but that’s it. It’s time to decide if I am really willing to pay that much money in order to own them.
[Pause] Damn, I’m normally not one to complain about Humble Choice / Monthly games, but the quality really dropped lately.
[Cancelling] My wallet is in lockdown, just like me.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] The Hitman Standard DLC trap ain't gonna catch me, Squeenix!

damnit, here am i thinking this time i get something good or atleast my moneys worth when subscribing basic but for hitman 2 alone, not worth $15

4 years ago

I was hoping it is Hitman 2 Gold Edition because its price on HB Choice is €89.99 which is the price of Gold Edition on Steam/HB Store. The price of Standard Edition on Steam/HB Store is €59.95

4 years ago

Yuck.

4 years ago

I want everything in this bundle so for me it's another one of those months where I have to choose what I really can do without. I'd still like it if they could manage to somehow put like at least 2 past monthly choices in the rotation in addition to the 12 to choose from. If I just wanted 1 or 2 games like HM and Gris, I'd pause though. I have to really want at least 4 to 6 games to not pause.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

From the guidelines:

Begging. Do not ask game developers or users for keys or games, unless they are offering and searching for interested parties.

There's plenty of people with spare Turok 2 codes. You need to attend this site's front page to find them all.

4 years ago

Group buys or steamtrades, or steamgifts' giveaways are offering such codes. But SG's forums aren't for trade, nor begging, so now that you got your answer, go get 'em tiger!

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

This is great for me. 5 games that are no-brainers, been after them for a long time: Bard's Tale IV, HITMAN 2, Truberbrook, and Opus Magnum and Molnek Skytyo (or whatever) are the two Zachtronics games I don't own!

Of the rest, Gris and Driftland are nice, too.

So there's seven right there that I'm quite pleased to get.

4 years ago

Another month paused.

4th one. Think I'm done.

4 years ago

Thats IGN choice.. overpriced nothing. Price up and quality down.
Thats 100% what i expected when they announced HB Choice
Itll be maybe $12 bundle, not $20 :'D

4 years ago

I subscribed last month and have claimed my games, but I can now claim the games for april. Do I get charged instantly or can I keep the games? If I could keep them, I paid for one month and got games for two months?!?

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

That is why I ask, I just wondered. But normally, you pay directly after choosing the goods - in this case the games. But as the billing date is the 04/24/20 and you can claim the games right now.

Sure I know that it doesn't work that way, but for me it is a strange way.

4 years ago

The billing date is the auto-charge date, if you don't pause, they would auto-charge you for this month's games on that date. Ofc, if you decide to want your games earlier you'd pay for them earlier than that date. They are giving you about 3 weeks to decide whether you want the games or not so you have time to pause/skip the month.

4 years ago

Thank you, that's exactly what I wanted to know. :)

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Be a bit more innovative when you copy your begging. One look on your account reveals that you certainly don't have all these games.

4 years ago

I've had the sudden thought that the Bonus Game might be an Epic key, not a Steam key. It would explain some things ...

4 years ago

Explain away please

4 years ago

They had the tech in place for doing Epic activation on Humble for a while (posted here many times), so what better place to finally try it out. If they had made it one of the choices though almost nobody would pick it, so a bonus game that everybody gets makes sense for that test ...

If it is like that, I just hope it's not the one game I ever gave Epic money for ;P

4 years ago

Considering the bad lack you had in the past with humble annual subscriptions, this might happen ;P

4 years ago

They already sell epic games on the store and use this activation so they don't have to try it out ;)

4 years ago

I wouldn't be surprised if they refuse to deliver keys for that fancy HB Original that's of course on Steam.

4 years ago

Yeah, I had the same thought :D

4 years ago

Nice bundle this month; worth the full price just for Hitman 2 alone.

4 years ago

By "the full price" you mean the $20 without classic?

4 years ago

Not a good bundle at all this month. I already have Hitman 2, Turok 2, and Raiden V. Bard's Tale is the only other decent game. Too many bundles like this would make me cancel rather than pause.

4 years ago

A friend who lives in USA was going to give me Hitman 2 but when he goes to make a gift link it says that it may be not available in these countries, can anyone confirm?

AM
AR
AZ
BB
BO
BR
BS
BY
BZ
CL
CN
CO
CR
DM
DO
EC
GD
GE
GF
GQ
GT
GY
HN
HT
IN
JM
KG
KN
KZ
LC
MD
MX
NI
PA
PE
PY
RU
SR
SV
TJ
TM
TR
TT
UA
UY
UZ
VC
VE

4 years ago

The region info is listed in the OP.
USA receives a ROW key for Hitman 2, regardless of the Humble Bundle notification.

You can check here for an explanation on why this happens. ("Why are the region locks from the "Create a gift link" pop-up different than the ones mentioned on the SteamGifts thread corresponding to that bundle?").

4 years ago

Already own Hitman 2 & This is The Police 2. All the rest is crap, easy skip.

4 years ago

Raiden V? RAIDEN V?! YES! That's one of my top 5 wishlisted games! THANK YOU!

4 years ago

Turok 2 is the only game I want from it, not sure if I can justify buying it atm as a result. :(

4 years ago

my first pause ever since i joined a few years ago. if i didn't already own hitman 2 and gris, i would definitely buy it though.

4 years ago

I need to stop reading the comments on bundle threads.

4 years ago

i enjoy reading them before making any rational decision

4 years ago

I guess I could try laughing at them, that would probably be better.

4 years ago

These still somewhat okay, this monthly has lots of niche games.

4 years ago

Capitalism II! That takes me back - I have a disc copy from a publisher which no longer exists, bought from a store which no longer exists. Never expected to see it in a monthly bundle in 2020, but maybe it'll find a few new fans.

4 years ago

Actually bought it on the Steam Store last year, got tired of waiting for a bundle with it :D

4 years ago

patientgamers masterrace

4 years ago

Oooh, Opus Magnum.
Played that for a bit on Origin Access and it's my favorite Zachtronics game out of all of them I've played.

4 years ago

Hitman 2 is fun and worth picking up. Kinda annoyed that This Is the Police 2 is here since I just bought it last month -.-.

4 years ago

Pause. I'd rather get GRIS during one of its sales instead.

4 years ago

I would say this is THE WORST ever since the first month of Humble Monthly until Humble Choice!!
Humble Store is getting worse!!

4 years ago

For me August 2016 is out of competition for the worst Monthly.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Only interested in bards tale. So pausing as of now. Hope you all staying in home :)

4 years ago

Finally skip

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.