So, GreenManGaming.com has a special offer for Civilization 5 - its only £5.99.

If you buy it (and use my Ref-Link) you will get £5.00 credit for free, that enough to get a few more DLC's.

All of the Civilization V content requires Steam, so you can always redeem it on steam, dont worry about that.

They have a 20% off Promo-Code which can be used to get the DLC's even cheaper! FACEB-JULY4-20PEC

Note: You will only get free extra credit if you use a Ref-Link, so don't complain afterwards if you didn't use my Ref-Link :p

Ref-Link: http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=lizabovu

P.S.: They have a special offer on Magicka at the moment as well, you can read all about here: Magicka: Complete for £5.71

You get free extra credit only once per account and you have to register using my Ref-Link. If you have an account already make yourself a new one. Wanna do it twice / get an other deal? - Make yourself a new account (and use that Ref-Link)!

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Your first link, www.greenmangaming.com is broken.

1 decade ago

Yeah, figured that out as well. It's fixed now, thanks anyway :)

1 decade ago

When I try to open the civilization V page from gmg, I get an error page nstead of the usual game description page.... does CIV 5 have regional restrictions or something like that?

1 decade ago

Uhm, I don't really think they have regional restrictions. What kind of error shows up?

1 decade ago

404 - I'm also experiencing it. Just need to wait for them to fix it.

1 decade ago

Yeah, that doesnt sound like a restriction, more like a temporary problem. If you cant get on there in time add me on Steam and i'll buy you the game (as long as you have PayPal :) )

1 decade ago

It does on Steam, might as well have on GMG.

1 decade ago

Thank you! I just picked up Civ V and DLC for $12. Great deal.

1 decade ago

Thanks for using my Ref-Link as well :)

1 decade ago

When do we get extra credit? After buying the game?
Oh, one has to register... I already have an account though..

1 decade ago

Right after you paid more then $5.00 at once and your payment is confirmed. :)

1 decade ago

Greenmangaming = <3

1 decade ago

There you go. You got 5 bucks and so did I. Created a new account just for that lol. May I ask: how much credit did you earn?

1 decade ago

Thanks for using my Ref-Link :)

I have referred 7 people so far but 5 of them didn't pay more then $5.00. At the moment I got $10.00 free credit :)

1 decade ago

I would get it if i could :(

1 decade ago

Btw you guys do know that he probably makes money because the special offers contain referral codes.

1 decade ago

Yes I do, I get $5.00 free credit for every person who used my Ref-Link and paid more than $5.00 at a single time.

But at the same time this person will get $5.00 credit for free as well, so its a win-win situation here. I don't force you to use my Ref-Link, but they will generate you free credit. Think about it ;-)

GreenManGamin.com - Referral System Explained

1 decade ago

Yeah, really nothing wrong with the referral link here. A good offer, made better if u use the link.

1 decade ago

I would love that game:) I am trying the demo to see if i can run it! and to enjoy a little of it! hopefully it will be on sale when I get a job in a year as a paralegal and can afford it!

1 decade ago

You are wicked for putting this game in my eyes. I bought it, and hate you for it.

1 decade ago

Excuse me for showing you the good deals. I won't continue this service in the future if you don't wish so :D

Btw: you didn't use my ref-link, did you?

1 decade ago

Already had a profile with them, not going to open a throwaway email just to make another. I saw the game, I wanted the game, I bought the game. It's how I roll.

1 decade ago

How long is this valid for? I'm pretty much broke until Tuesday.

1 decade ago

I dont really think it will last any longer than today. The deal started yesterday and it's like their daily-deal, they do have a different game every day (most of the time from what I can tell).

Cancel the burgers tonight and you should be able to afford it ;-)

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

1 decade ago

Well, did you buy the game already? I added you on steam so we can confirm everything works out.
I can assure you it will work for everyone around the world, doesn't matter where you come from!

1) Register yourself using my Ref-Link
2) Buy something in the store and pay more than 5.00 at a single transaction
3) Once your payment is confirmed you will get 5.00 credit for free :)

1 decade ago

Thanks for the coupon code! As a result, bought/pre-ordered Deus Ex:HR for only $34 using your ref link and coupon code. Awesome deal, now what to do with that $5 credit...(Magicka giveaway maybe)

1 decade ago

Nice. I got the new Deus Ex from there a couple weeks ago, with credit and a promo code, i paid $26 :)

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by NurEinSpitzname.