Is it War time again?
A feast of rebundles, with just 1 good game not bundled yet, but finally a bundle from which I can sensibly pick something.
Will buy 5 mostly because of Heroes of Normandie and Rise of Prussia Gold (I am a Slitherine/Matrix Games fan). From 4 other games, that I still don't own, I'll pick Strategy & Tactics: Dark Ages and Men of War: Vietnam. The 2 other games bundled for 1st time look so weak though, that for the 5th very likely I'll instead pick Pandora: First Contact, which is a fine game, for a GA.
Comment has been collapsed.
Thank you. So I've made the 5 game purchase, as I've initially planned.
Still, they've messed it up. If the restock was in cards, they should have mentioned it. I guess, that those people, that decided not to wait till the restock are pretty upset now.
Comment has been collapsed.
It's worth noting that Men of War: Vietnam activates as Men of War: Vietnam - Special Edition (includes the DLC).
Comment has been collapsed.
17 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by gokugohanpan
7 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by Tabbou
27 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by Sundance85
117 Comments - Last post 7 hours ago by DaveQB
2,529 Comments - Last post 7 hours ago by Tyln
18,698 Comments - Last post 10 hours ago by schmetti
355 Comments - Last post 11 hours ago by Reidor
16 Comments - Last post 4 minutes ago by msboring27
547 Comments - Last post 9 minutes ago by Ignition365
2 Comments - Last post 55 minutes ago by DudePlay
318 Comments - Last post 57 minutes ago by arepadulce
54 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Fluffster
0 Comments - Created 1 hour ago by Pixxele
21 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by VahidSlayerOfAll
Strategy Pick & Mix
19 Sep 2019 - 11 Oct 2019 (as part of the BundleFest 2019)
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades
5 for $1.99 | €2.19 | £1.89 | CA$2.65 | AU$3.19 | RUB149
10 for $3.79 | €4.15 | £3.65 | CA$4.99 | AU$6.09 | RUB289
15 for $4.99 | €5.49 | £4.79 | CA$6.59 | AU$7.99 | RUB379
Pick & Mix
☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.
Retail:
CV:
Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!
Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!
Comment has been collapsed.