All week long we have been doing a bonus give-away of Pixel Boy Pre-order keys alongside our Call of Duty Ghosts give-away.

It has been a smashing success. We have received a massive ammount votes on greenlight from this absolutely wonderful Steamgifts community. We are pondering what game to give away for next week, so definitely let us know which titles are most wanted.

There is an hour and a half left in our current give-aways if you want to try your luck. As well as 5 Pixel Boy preorder keys still up for grabs by the end of the GA.

I am not sure whether or not it's OK to link the GA directly in the forums here, but I imagine if you want you can find all four through my profile.

Thanks again from the bottom of our hearts. The Steamgifts community has been an absolutely massive part of us enterting the top 100 on Steam Greenlight and making it all the way to our position at #47 currently. YOU GUYS ROCK SO MUCH! We can't wait until we're on steam and can do a developer give-away for a whole bunch of keys for you guys.

-Giant Box Games

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I'm glad you guys are #47, good luck on getting Greenlit. :)

1 decade ago

Thanks a lot man. It's been quite the battle. We are just blown away at the advantage Steamgifts has given us. People here love to support their indie games, its so exciting for us after all the work we've put into creating it. Of all the crowdsourcing promotion we've tried (facebook, reddit, and many other) steamgifts has absolutely blown everyone else out of the water.

1 decade ago

i gave it the greenlight! looks awesome

1 decade ago

Good Luck! Looks great!

1 decade ago

Bes of luck with the game!

1 decade ago

Good luck!!

1 decade ago

Cheers!
Good luck!

1 decade ago

No, thank you guys! you deserve this :D
Congratz on your #47 and GL for the way up!

1 decade ago

It looks really nice, GL :3

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by nickervision.