I got some stuff in my inventory that is leaving me perplexed and I also need more giveaway slots, so let me start with this:

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/dioqd/one-game

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/tCitN/two-game

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/CMFM2/three-game

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/zzO5z/four-game

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/VNQYh/five-game

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/GV0Mi/six-game

No clicky because you know how to copy and paste, you learnt it in school.

13 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I did not learn to copy and paste in school.

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Hey, was I the only one who didn't learn how to copy and paste in school? D:

On a sidenote, thanks for the giveaway.

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I did learn how to copy and paste. US schools worked for something. ;)

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I did not learn how to copy paste in school. It was assumed prior knowledge.
Thank you for your cleaning!

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I don't remember if copy/paste was around in the 80's when I was in 5th grade...

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I did not learn copy paste in school...they did teach us a really basic coverage of an outdated version of html, but we had to type it ourselves

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Copy and paste in school? Hard to do that on a typewriter... :) But thank you bump...

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks for the subs

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

No need to copy paste, the firefox has tought me great knowledge.
Thanks for the giveaways although the only game im interested in is Borderlands 2 and too high CV for me :)

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I kept the CV low :/

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

You can also just triple click to select line, then drag onto tab bar.

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Or, at least in Chrome, you can select the line, and then right click and select "Go To http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/zzO5z/four-game"

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I actually had to teach some of my teachers how to copy and paste.

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

All I learnt was to copy...

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

You're stuck :(

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/text-link/

Text Link > you just need to double click on the url :)

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Only an hour left.

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I only learned how to cut and paste in school. This skill doesn't seem applicable hear. All the glue and scissors did was ruin my monitor.

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Must've used the wrong scissors then. Worked fine when I did it.

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I skipped skool on Copy/Paste day.

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

High CV :( but thanks

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

This is low?

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Don't you have around 50 slots? Why would you need more? What are you planning? :D

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

How do you know that and it's a secret.

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Spring cleaning in spring is so passe. Thanks for going against the grain. Best garage sale ever!

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Well, I am so hip, that's all.

13 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Closed 13 years ago by MattyMatt.