Great deal?

View Results
Yes, buying it right now!
Nah, I'll pass
Already own
I'll wait for better price/bundle

just bought it hour ago, seems like bad sales.

4 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

not as good as GM 1 but its fun

4 years ago

The thing about 2d games is that you have to invest an extra 250 bucks (in my local currency) for a proper (xbox one) controller. Keyboard is just a no-no for 2d platformers. I'd like to go back to 2d games, though. Maybe someday.

4 years ago

Go for Logitech F310. Best budget controller out there. Works seamlessly on every game. Unless you specifically want wireless.

4 years ago

seconded. as a bonus, they last forever

4 years ago

That's the thing. It's still very expensive. Sure, it's half the price of an xbox one controller, but I just can't justify investing this much and not getting the best. I might as well invest some more and get the better product.

View attached image.
4 years ago

I play all of my games on keyboard. Specially 2D platformers that requires precise controls.

I can never have that level of precision with a controller

4 years ago

Controller is wayyyyy more precise for platformers.

4 years ago

How exactly? So you can go slower by tilting the analog a little less? So you can move in more than 8 directions? In many platformers it either won't really help or won't be possible.

But that's just my guess. Been playing on k+m my entire life, never able to get used to a controller, so I'm curious. How is it?

4 years ago

It's a matter of habit

4 years ago

Games like Super Meat Boy are better with keyboard in my opinion :D

4 years ago

Xbox 360 controller works just fine with every game.

4 years ago

But it's impossible to find a new one, since they were discontinued quite a while ago. Now, there's only poor lookalikes out there. If I manage to find someone selling a used, but original, xbox 360 controller, I'll surely see to buy it.

4 years ago

It's a habit. Some prefer pads, some prefer keyboards. I can say that I'm in the second category. Been playing on k+m my entire life, it's actually harder for me to use a controller ;) I'll never agree when someone says keyboard is a "no-no" for platformers.

4 years ago

You can try to look for an xbox 360 controller, they work great and for sure are cheaper

4 years ago

Free to play on microsoft pc gamepass and already completed it. Not as good as the first one but still a solid purchase for the sale price :)

4 years ago

Excellent metroidvania, completed it a week ago. Whoever played the first game will know what to expect. Also The Proving Grounds DLC is a must, it is a set of challenging levels, just like Infierno in first game. You can buy other one also since it is also cheap and also required if you are interested in doing all achievements.

4 years ago

game pass pc

4 years ago

Have it from Monthly, really good. I'll get the DLC.

4 years ago

Same here. Also, DrinkBox only make nice games and they're truly independent, I'm happy to provide a bit of support.

4 years ago

Thanks for bringing it to my atention.

Is it really worth to get the pack with DLCs?

I'm afraid they'd pull another re-release of the game soon haha.

4 years ago

You have 1 DLC with new challenges, 1 with just character skins (they may change gameplay a little, but still, I think it's not worth it) and 1 with soundtrack.

I say buy just the first one.

4 years ago

Oh, too late, got the whole bunch yesterday, hehe, but thanks. But the whole thing just got a few cents more expensive then getting the game and that one challenge DLC out of the pack, so I guess I'll be fine!

4 years ago

just to mention that it was part of a humble monthly not so long ago... if you look at places like g2a or gamivo you'll find it for 0.75

4 years ago

Thanks!

4 years ago

I bought it at 11€ on Gog a month before being in the Humble Monthly, sigh

I did not play it yet, but the first one was amazing, so I guess I do not mind supporting the developer.

4 years ago

Guess it's time to grab the DLCs. I 100% the game before the DLCs are added.

4 years ago

Thank you! Bought the dlcs for almost nothing.

4 years ago

thanks!!
bought it with DLC for 4,40€.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.