I need to know the minimum entries required in a region locked giveaway for my CV to count. Someone told me it is 5. I'm not sure though.

10 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks a lot for the reference. That is what I was looking for. :))

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Hey!!! Another Indian!!!

Yeah it's 5.. make sure your GAs last at least two days, There are not many Indians on the site....

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Hey :)
it has 4 entries and 7 hours to go.
https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/HrYbr/ Join if you don't have the game!

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Yeah I got the notification on SG.IN a while ago. Postal is not really my thing! Hope you get your fifth entry!

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 10 years ago.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Alright

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

5, cg doesn't like region-locked users ;_;

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

India is region locked like Russia. Can't help it. Everything I buy on steam is region locked :(

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Closed 10 years ago by Sherdil.