Every time you create a giveaway you get the equivalent of [P] to your account I believe. Also you get a percentage of all the other give away values on the site. So it recharges on its own. Goes to a max of 300 which I usually hit within 24 hours. Or just follow cxiongs link to read for yourself
Comment has been collapsed.
6 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by paco7533
16 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by paco7533
4 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Lessmessino
10 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by herbesdeprovence
192 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by CutieTheRooster
116 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by DeliberateTaco
35 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by DeliberateTaco
137 Comments - Last post 48 minutes ago by Lateralus
1,232 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by makki
33,128 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Hussein
479 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by BabyGawrGura
317 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by NaDeOne
2 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by mindphaser
302 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by killy2
Hello guys I'am new at this website, on start I got 15 [P] - Points and I can't find out how to get more points, so can you help me?
Comment has been collapsed.