This is now official Electric Wizard/Kyuss/Melvins/QOTSA thread
Comment has been collapsed.
Comment has been collapsed.
The first time I smoked and listened to Come My Fanatics is pretty unforgettable. I mean, I don't know what the look on my face was, but I know it was hysterical.
Comment has been collapsed.
129 Comments - Last post 39 minutes ago by VahidSlayerOfAll
1,919 Comments - Last post 9 hours ago by LinustheBold
18,717 Comments - Last post 17 hours ago by fr0zenX
25 Comments - Last post 18 hours ago by spodamayn
6 Comments - Last post 21 hours ago by Formidolosus
23 Comments - Last post 1 day ago by SirChrisSwan
134 Comments - Last post 1 day ago by jarzzz
1,102 Comments - Last post 10 minutes ago by DarkDragon0852
50 Comments - Last post 17 minutes ago by gln
111 Comments - Last post 23 minutes ago by Zarddin
55 Comments - Last post 39 minutes ago by Galioverhere
2,985 Comments - Last post 58 minutes ago by MouseWithBeer
47 Comments - Last post 58 minutes ago by Masafor
40 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by IbetheTOP
This + this = this
That is all.
Comment has been collapsed.