I got them all, they are good till excellent. My fav by FAR is Tiny Tina's, best thing to get though is a season pass, that has a lot of DLC for a good price
Comment has been collapsed.
I only got Tiny Tinas dlc and the first upgrade pack (I never got to lvl 40... hard to lvl up without dlcs) yet it's awesome, loved it
Comment has been collapsed.
5,849 Comments - Last post 7 minutes ago by TheRevenantKnight
172 Comments - Last post 53 minutes ago by Celtic69
59 Comments - Last post 58 minutes ago by copsofhalo
39 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Calibr3
18,735 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by fr0zenX
4 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Seibitsu
1 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by VahidSlayerOfAll
126 Comments - Last post 10 minutes ago by Wolfgang6688
72 Comments - Last post 29 minutes ago by BHTrellis188
3,532 Comments - Last post 36 minutes ago by Delisper
300 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by yoshietta
88 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by HaxterZ
39 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by LerLey
8 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by syclonix
I recently buy the season pass, and the Mechromancer/psycho pack.
I think that those are the only DLCs that add new campaigns, characters, weapons, etc..and the rest are only costumes.
But now I see that exist Headhunter 1-5 and slaugther dome too..
Anyone has buy any of those DLCs? They are good?
Thanks, and sorry if I make any gramatical error.
Comment has been collapsed.