27 Comments - Last post 6 minutes ago by skycycle
100 Comments - Last post 7 minutes ago by jiggakills
162 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by skycycle
7 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by skycycle
49 Comments - Last post 8 hours ago by Bababuuey
32 Comments - Last post 11 hours ago by codasim
18,728 Comments - Last post 11 hours ago by DukeMookem
56 Comments - Last post 16 seconds ago by RaitorHaitor
46 Comments - Last post 18 minutes ago by adam1224
2,429 Comments - Last post 23 minutes ago by hebert2099
1,899 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by HustlaOG
117 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by jesuswarjesus
132 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by anderbarter
3,298 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by DotsAlex
So... I just finally made CV lvl 2. Yeah, I know its not the biggest accomplishment to be had, but it still makes me feel warm and fuzzy.
Warm and fuzzy enough that I feel like celebrating with yet another GA... this time for one of my favorite games.
Min lvl 1, ends later tonight
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/HGSoA/torchlight-ii
EDIT: One of the things I have come to love most about this site, is hearing about all the good game deals, and also everyones feedback on certain games. Its easy to be misled by trailers and reviews on steam (especially early access and greenlight titles), but from what I have seen most feedback here is pretty spot on.
In the spirit of this, I have a special request for those that join the GA =)
Comment has been collapsed.