1. i found a new job! (yay! :D ) the pays better and it's much easier :| :D
  2. Fallout 4 was announced! Fallout is probably my favorite game series and i love bethesda's games and i was really happy when the first teased it!
  3. Summer Sale! although i can't spend much :| but i'm looking forward to buy a few indie games.
  4. E3! biggest gaming convention,new games get announced and i really like the press conferences....
  5. Season Finale of GoT :| i've read the books before and i pretty much can predict what will happen next week but they've been showing things in the Tv show that were completely new so....can't wait for the season finale.
  6. It was a great anime season,we had Kekkai Sesnen,Shokugeki no soma,DanMachi,Arslan Senki,Yahari,etc,etc , all these series made my weekends much happier :D

spring is coming to a close and so many good thing have been happening lately and we have an awesome week ahead of us...
so let us celebrate with some giveaways :D ( LVL 1-4)

random "optional" questions :|

• What are the top 3 games you're looking forward to purchase in summer sale?
  • if you watch anime , what's your favorite anime series...
  • if you watched this season's anime series,waht was your favorite? :D
  • Stannis or Daenerys? :|
  • that's it :|
8 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

did you have a good Spring? :D

View Results
YES
meh...
NO
good things happened,bad thing happened,can't say it was "good" :|

Yes! Congrats & thanks!

8 years ago

Nice, no idea if I'll bit on the summer sale.

8 years ago

Stannis, Daenerys, Doran, blah blah blah. My money's on The Night's King.

And thanks!

View attached image.
8 years ago

You know nothing Jonex...

8 years ago

Both Stannis and Daenerys suck. I'd rather follow Aegon son of Rhaegar.

8 years ago

Gratz on your new job =)

8 years ago

Thanks and Good Luck for your new job.

8 years ago

1º Hatred and Pro Cycling Manager 2015 (Tour de France is comming)
2º Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
3º I dont watch Game of Thornes

8 years ago

Thanks for the giveaways.
Wish that you'll get best discounts on games you want to buy

8 years ago

• Any games on my wishlist above 60% off will be purchased :D
• Think I still like DBZ best although there are some really good animes out there.
• Well I recently finished watching Parasyte the Maxim, Kill La Kill & Tokyo Ghoul, I liked all of 'em.
• Dany4Laif

8 years ago

R'hllor will burn Selyse, Stannis will marry Dany, Arya will kill'em all, Hodor will rule Westeros, Bulbasaur will defeat the others, The End.

Jokes apart... Stannis deserve the throne :\

8 years ago

gg

8 years ago

Plague Inc. and classic Falout.

8 years ago

Haven't seen GoT latest season so I can't decide. Bump

8 years ago

wicther 3
naruto
stanis

8 years ago

a boring old bump

8 years ago

Sweet. Just saw ep 9 of got today. Was amazing, just like ep8. I haven't really watched much anime outside of Naruto. Really need something new and good. Just wish there was more psycho pass or something along those lines.

8 years ago

Try Hunter X Hunter. Its the best out of ALL shows I've seen so far. I'm not restricting myself to anime when I say that btw. Starts off really lightheartedly, but later turns into a hell of a show.

8 years ago

Have watched it all. Hated the ant arc so very much. His father as well. All the fun parts where them training and being awesome.

More thinking of this newest season, or maybe the one before that. But thanks for the recommendation :)

8 years ago

Try The Flash maybe? It just ended its first season. Or even Attack on Titan. OR Daredevil (Best TV show next to The Flash).

8 years ago

have seen aot. The second season is so far away :(

Saw the Arrow, pretty sweet series. Not sure about the others. Just tired of anime's focusing on highschool shitstains being dumb.

8 years ago

Arrow S1 or S2? Cuz I'd suggest avoiding S3 if you wish to have your brains intact. Its full of bull.

Also The Flash is a series that spawned from Arrow, and outperformed it by a mile. That's because the story has WAY too much scope.
The Flash has run faster than the speed barriers of sound, light, and even time. He has outrun Death, has saved an entire city from a nuclear detonation while trying to save his GF from his enemy, and of course, can phase through objects.

There is no way you should let go of The Flash. Watch it, and you will enjoy it. Same goes for Daredevil.

8 years ago

congrats on the new job and thanks for the GAs! :-)

8 years ago

having fun with the witcher 3, not sure if im gona buy anything on the summer sale xd, not watching any anime lately, reading a lot of manga tough. good luck with your new job mate.

8 years ago

congrat :) dont know, depends of discounts :)

8 years ago

Gotta get dishonored GOTY if it's cheap enough. Been dying to play it after seeing all the cool kills on youtube.

Favourite anime got to be The melancholy of haruhi suzumiya and Higurashi when they cry(The VN)

EDIT: PS Congratz on your new job and thanks for the giveaway. Shame that i can't enter most of them ><

8 years ago*

I'd go with neither. Daenerys seems to be being silly. She turned her own city from loving her to hating her because she killed a loyal guard that killed a criminal slated for public execution anyway. Stannis sacrificed his own daughter to get what he wants just because Melisandre told him to. Kind of hard to root for either right now.

8 years ago

Congrats on the new job ^^
I'm mainly looking for Divinity & Wasteland 2. After these 2 I'm not going to be able to afford much more than 1 or 2 really cheap games.

8 years ago

Congrats on new job my friend and thanks for the giveaways ^_^
It's a good spring for me too. tomorrow i have an hard exam witch I was studying for one whole year!
finally i can be free of studying :D

8 years ago

Top 3 games to purchase for me are:

Fallout NV: Ultimate Ed.
CS:GO (to make money, of course)
Anything on wishlist above 85% off

8 years ago

Bumb cuz fo4 hipe!

8 years ago

bump :D Good luck!

8 years ago

Hello, thanks for giveaways and congratz for your new job !

• I hope discount on snakebird (50% would be cool on this one), total war attila (75% would be nice), lego worlds (but there won't be a discount on this one, too recent).
  • Favorite anime... Fly Dragon Quest but it's old. But i didn't watch animes since a long time.
  • Never watched GoT so don't know the characters sorry. I'm watching korean palace dramas actually. :o)

Wish you a great summer, as good as your spring !

8 years ago

Never watched GoT? You don't know what you are missing.
Pretty NSFW though, be warned.

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.